The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Strip naked, carry a bag and walk down the road. I confirmed many attention will be upon U. Many people will be impressed how brave U are U wont be bored after that
The Bedok girl finally has a companion
Old 10-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Hi guys how do you deal with boredom?

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I dont feel like doing part time as the pay is pathetic and low ses $8/hr

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?

Based on you mentioned you had a really sad childhood.

With a "very difficult childhood got bullied in school and abused at home" and you "continue to suffer with social anxiety low self esteem depression".

Think maybe the first thing you should do is see a doctor? IMH, maybe?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 11-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS if you're not trolling, please go see psychiatrist.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
TS if you're not trolling, please go see psychiatrist.
And if you are trolling, see a psychiatrist.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi guys how do you deal with boredom?

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I dont feel like doing part time as the pay is pathetic and low ses $8/hr

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?

May i know where did u get the money for drinks and cigarettes?
Old 11-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
There's only 2 possibilities:

1) Rich parents
2) Giving fellatio

Anyway, he's not really into taking advice. He's here for attention. Just report his post
Old 11-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Studies have shown that the health impact of bullying on children is complex. Research shows that people with very difficult childhood who got persistently bullied in school - and abused at home can cause them depression and anxiety - unable to concentrate on having an erection - and contribute to feelings of psychotic behavior.

Research has shown that children who are bullied between the ages of 8 and 10 are more likely prone to wet their bed, speak incoherently and experience social anxiety not only during the period in which the bullying took place, but in later life.

The long-term mental health effects of bullying on the victim are potentially much more far-reaching and serious such as the feeling of having narcissistic behavior (which the victim may perceive as 'low self esteem').

This will spiral out of control with the victim will always lamenting that "life is indeed very cruel and unfair", envying friends having a happier sex life, while he's bored all the time.

Extreme cases prefer to remain virgins until death; even going to the extreme of never touching a girl's hand, preferring to turn to self pleasuring or homosexuality instead.

Just sharing.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 11-01-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
There's only 2 possibilities:

1) Rich parents
2) Giving fellatio

Anyway, he's not really into taking advice. He's here for attention. Just report his post
U and yr gay ideation again.... guess u turn gay for pay when yr younger🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 11-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can help you dealt with it too with some special method.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
maybe got rich people behind her to support her
Old 11-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Quote:
U and yr gay ideation again.... guess u turn gay for pay when yr younger��������
Of coz. I will only be gay for you, my little sweetheart and no1 else. You will be my bottom and I be the top. Btw, you just reminded me to continue my stories on you.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Of coz. I will only be gay for you, my little sweetheart and no1 else. You will be my bottom and I be the top. Btw, you just reminded me to continue my stories on you.
U just proved yrself 100% plus chop legit gay with terms like "TOP" "BOTTOM" ��,knn go back to blowing wind lah there can play all u like. Spoil my day make me want puke!!!!
Old 11-01-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Quote:
U just proved yrself 100% plus chop legit gay with terms like "TOP" "BOTTOM" ��,knn go back to blowing wind lah there can play all u like. Spoil my day make me want puke!!!!
wtf is blowing wind? Do you need a bag? plastic or paper? You seem to like all the male attention here do you?
Old 12-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

Do not just complain.

Put in the effort.

She is just 24 years old and did not sit around crying boredom.

Old 12-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Jokes aside... You really need to find a purpose in life. You are 22 years old.

Now that I am 40 and living a not too bad life, how i wish i could turn back the clock and do more productive stuff when i was much younger.

Dont just waste your LIFE like this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1