The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
Hanza is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanza is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Condom or not condom?

Recently I went to a spa for a full service, I paid around $250.
While on the verge of poking in with my dick, just right outside of the holy gate, the ML moan and said "放进去把" which translates to "just enter the holy gate".
So in my mind, instead of thinking of the danger, I was thinking about making my money worth because the feeling of raw is priceless and each time I use a condom, I feel a little disappointed because at the end of the day, my sperm goes into the rubbish bin.

I would rather pay $500 to raw than $50 to fuck with condom.

Do you bros also feel the same that you feel good each time you are able to CIP regardless the price is?

By the way, I'm not sharing spa name, it's in the city central.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: Condom or not condom?

Later kana HIV then u know.

My golden rule:
1) Always wear condom, unless is sex with gf
2) Never lick a pussy, unless is ur gf
Old 10-01-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Later kana HIV then u know.

My golden rule:
1) Always wear condom, unless is sex with gf
2) Never lick a pussy, unless is ur gf
ya pay so much and kena will curse and swear
Old 12-01-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanza View Post
While on the verge of poking in with my dick, just right outside of the holy gate, the ML moan and said "放进去把" which translates to "just enter the holy gate".
So in my mind, instead of thinking of the danger, I was thinking about making my money worth because the feeling of raw is priceless and each time I use a condom, I feel a little disappointed because at the end of the day, my sperm goes into the rubbish bin.

Do you bros also feel the same that you feel good each time you are able to CIP regardless the price is?

Whether is with or without condom, the moment u shoot out the load, the feeling is the same? whether shoot inside the pussy or in the condom, to me the feeling is the same... the feeling is the moment of "shooting".

so if the feeling is the same, then why need pay $500 if u can get the same feeling with $50? or some may say can be free if DIY or PCC.

of course different people have different expectation or experience of the "feeling" they are looking for.

as some other bro mentioned.. not only u r paying $500 for the feeling now.. if kena HIV or STD, u will need to pay even more for the "undesired" feeling that come.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Rich man, $250 per pop after massage.

Raw is war, no second alternative.

Why even pay $500 for raw? Look for a FB/GF/Wife. You can roar all you like.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Raw or not, don’t have to pay until 500 bro!

You split into multiple visits, chances is the relationships get better and you get your fix. If you start off with 500, how many times can you rtf unless you are jack ma?
Old 12-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had $50 message and HJ before. In the end she buay tahan let me raw and CIP. Was quite worried for the next 3 months but she did say she never do it with other customers and suggested I stay over for the night. I believed her.
Old 12-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I had $50 message and HJ before. In the end she buay tahan let me raw and CIP. Was quite worried for the next 3 months but she did say she never do it with other customers and suggested I stay over for the night. I believed her.
Impregnstr her as a lesson
Old 12-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Lol 250 to raw and risk future 😂 if u like raw feel i rather u use your sweet mouth to find a few fuck buddy it free and can raw.. Money change raw always a risk. She can treat u this way mean she can do to other
Old 13-01-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

HIV ko vaccines after 30 years.

Covid-19 hv vaccines within 9 months.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Raw is War

Not worth the $$

Oni raw with wife or gf...
Old 13-01-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanza View Post

To go without condom with ML is damn high risk activity which I think should be avoided at all time... Not worth the risk...
Old 15-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
awesomelength is Cool - loads of Potential

Only raw with ML 5yrs back but accidentally. Condom slipped in her pussy and was thinking damn today why so shiok. Came pretty fast and when I pulled out it was a glorious creampie man and she had to dig the rubber out ��

Feeling of extreme stress like heart sinking and excitement at same time somehow can’t describe the feeling.. the ML freaked out too and said she’s not on pills. Spent the next 3 months worrying after but thankfully all cleared after 3’ rounds of test.. she went for check up too and told me results clear.

Man are jiatlat la small head always take charge.. after 3 months of stressing for results to be clear RTF her at least 10 times and all raw until she went back to China.. somehow after the initial barrier it just became natural and being overseas lonely she sort of became my regular FB and we had a lot of chemistry. But my advice is don’t do it bros not worth the stress after my last raw and she went back I stress again and waited 3 more months to test and clear again. Thankfully all ok and vowed to abstain since.

Been a good boy since then.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
Trimed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomelength View Post
Only raw with ML 5yrs back but accidentally. Condom slipped in her pussy and was thinking damn today why so shiok. Came pretty fast and when I pulled out it was a glorious creampie man and she had to dig the rubber out ��

Feeling of extreme stress like heart sinking and excitement at same time somehow can’t describe the feeling.. the ML freaked out too and said she’s not on pills. Spent the next 3 months worrying after but thankfully all cleared after 3’ rounds of test.. she went for check up too and told me results clear.

Man are jiatlat la small head always take charge.. after 3 months of stressing for results to be clear RTF her at least 10 times and all raw until she went back to China.. somehow after the initial barrier it just became natural and being overseas lonely she sort of became my regular FB and we had a lot of chemistry. But my advice is don’t do it bros not worth the stress after my last raw and she went back I stress again and waited 3 more months to test and clear again. Thankfully all ok and vowed to abstain since.

Been a good boy since then.
Yes i got similar experience, condom slipped into the FL pussy and keep doing her but didnt creampie her as usually i take really long to shoot de. the lady was in shock but she just open her side drawer and pop a pill right away.
Super stress after that not sure if will tio STD or not, and after that i got myself a gf and had do it with my then GF. Then after doing i x2 stress cannot imagine what will happen if i passed to my then GF...
Later check and cfm cleared, really was a big relieve!

really guy always small head over take big head a lot of time!

Stay safe all bros!
Old 17-01-2021, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao 500 ah bro i think u are part of the crazy rich asian la. But honestly at the moment yes but the effects later scary asf like std... even girls i meet on tinder or sugarb.com i always use protection...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1