The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold
A newbie's journey

I have always been a silent reader of the forum (especially this section) for the longest time and since 2021 is a new start, i shall also start to share all my encounters be it from the forum out in the outside world pardon me if my english is not that great.

It all started back in my school days when I had my first encounter. I was not the most guai student in school and most of my days are hangout with friends going to K, playing pool etc skipping lectures. Things got to the next notch when i started a new year in a new class knowing new people. The guys in the class were close and there was this indonesian chinese classmate who came to singapore to study and his parent just rented a landed property in the east just for him (alone) to stay. He invited us all over to his place to hangout over the weekend and he said free flow alcohol will be provided. He told us that it is more than enough for us to drink till we drop. One of my close buddy and I were stun because we don really drink at that time but of course it was a new experience and other classmates were going so we "on" him. I was actually quite excited and looking forward to the weekend party....
Old 01-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A newbie's journey

Good start TS, please continue!
Old 01-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
GreenBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the party
Old 02-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the delay.

So the weekend came. I thought that it would be a causal "party" among all the guys in the class, so i went over in a Tshirt, chino shorts and slippers. I took a cab down and when i reached the place and enter the front gate, there were at least 20 pairs of footwear outside the front door. I could here people chatting and music even before entering. In my mind i was like oh crap, I am super under dressed for the party. Took a deep breath, knock on the door, and the new classmate lets call him J opened there door. J brought me in and introduced me along the way to the others while guiding me to his "bar counter". I could recognize quite a few familiar faces as they are most likely from the same cohort but different classes. After that J just showed me his collections of drinks and told me to help myself while he just went to talk to his other friends. This was the first time i have seen so much alcohol and the people there seems to know each other. As I was the early and the first from my class, i feel kind of "extra" hanging around the bar counter so i decided to try out some whiskey as i had never tried before. Looking around the counter for a cup like a noob, suddenly there was a hand stretched beside me handing me a glass. I turned over and saw this cute long hair Chinese girl with attractive gentle smile staring at me. What was so special was the really nice pair of eyes together with the color contact lens she was wearing (not sure it was blue or purple). She was wearing a body hugging black dress which shows her curves and she smells great. As this was my first time in such party and interaction with such an attractive lady (lets call her M), I was stunned for a few seconds before i open my mouth and said hi.

M laughed and replied you haven drink already drunk ah?

Not sure what happened, I immediately replied, I wasn't drunk, but i was stunned.

M was like ??? stunned?

I replied yea, stunned by your beautiful eyes. Right after I said this, i was like WTF! what am i doing? In my mind i what a stupid move to say out what i was thinking. I am gonna scared her away.

To my surprise, M giggled and said something very softly which i didn hear. After which she moved closer to me and jokingly asked me "what drink would you like to have? my treat"

I didn want to expose that it was my first time trying all this alcohol other than beer, so i said "whiskey".

Next M asked "with mixer or neat?"

I didn know what that means at that time, so i just immediately replied "neat"

I can see that her expression was like wow, so she took one of the many whiskies on the table and pour it straight into my glass, and she told me that she loves whiskey too and the 1 she chose was her favorite.

After topping up 1/3 of my glass, she poured for herself too and and toasted with me.

I thought i was suppose to 1 shot finished it for the first drink, so i emptied my glass. The first experience was madness. I can still remember that I could feel the alcohol burning down my throat and through my stomach. I tried to control my expression but it was unbearable for that few seconds. After that i looked over at M, she looks really surprise and impressed and after that she commented "please give chance if not we will not have enough alcohol in the house". After that she topped up my glass again with the same whiskey.

I told her "i thought the first drink we are suppose to finished it one shot?"

She smiled and finished up her drink as well.

I think the alcohol was slowly getting to me, i clapped and topped up her glass as well. Next i leaned over and told her that it is too noisy here, lets go to somewhere quieter and chat. She whispered over my ear "i know just the place to go" and pulled my hand. I quickly grab the bottle of whiskey and we proceed to level 2 of the house....
Old 03-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
suver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more!
Old 03-01-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meX274O0e1cFJ2R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, keep it up.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
zuayana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome start, please keep going TS.
Old 05-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Hello! so sorry for the delay as i was really busy at work. I will try to write more during the weekend. Stay tune
Old 05-01-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
Hello! so sorry for the delay as i was really busy at work. I will try to write more during the weekend. Stay tune
No problem bro, continue when you are free!
Old 08-01-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

There were 2 rooms in level 2. She opened one of the doors to check if there were anyone in there before we enter the room. In the room there was a small 2 seater sofa, a small coffee table and a super single bed. We sat on the sofa and place the glasses and the bottle of whiskey on the table. As we were sitting quite close together, i could feel her body touching my arm. I could also smell her nice perfume and when she turned and looked at me, once again stunned by the electrifying beautiful pair of eyes. To avoid any awkwardness, i tried to make some small talks.

Me: Seems like you know this place very well. Do you come here often?

M: I know J since year 1 and have been coming to his party ever since. Free alcohols here and meet new friends, win win situation. We have met before in school remember? There was once we were in the computer lab and I ran out of printing paper, I walked over to you to borrow some and you said feel free to help yourself. I felt quite bad that i actually finished your paper and said that i will buy it later and return you, but you said is ok, next time when you need paper, you know who to find.

At that time, i could feel that the alcohol is starting to get into me, somehow i just cant remember if it incident really happened, but I just replied, you can just repay me with a kiss will do.

Before i know it, she actually leaned over and gave me a peck on my lips! I was stunned cause i didn expected her to do that. The shyness together with the alcohol turn my whole face red. She looked at me, laughed and said "wah one small kiss only your face so red, if i kiss you longer will you explode?"

I replied "you never try, you will never know."

She immediately leaned over again and this time round she was almost lying on me and hugging me. Our lips locked. I could that her tongue was entering my mouth and we started having a tongue fight. One of my hand was on her head and the other hand was feeling her curves from her waist line down to her ass. With the alcohol powering my brain, i gave her ass a light slap followed by a grab and I when looked at her, her eyes was still closed enjoying the french kiss.

In my mind, I was thinking how much more I can do before she stops me....
Old 08-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
steambuilding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, do continue pls!
Old 11-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So nice and shiok.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
YouCanOnlyWatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
There were 2 rooms in level 2. She opened one of the doors to check if there were anyone in there before we enter the room. In the room there was a small 2 seater sofa, a small coffee table and a super single bed. We sat on the sofa and place the glasses and the bottle of whiskey on the table. As we were sitting quite close together, i could feel her body touching my arm. I could also smell her nice perfume and when she turned and looked at me, once again stunned by the electrifying beautiful pair of eyes. To avoid any awkwardness, i tried to make some small talks.

Me: Seems like you know this place very well. Do you come here often?

M: I know J since year 1 and have been coming to his party ever since. Free alcohols here and meet new friends, win win situation. We have met before in school remember? There was once we were in the computer lab and I ran out of printing paper, I walked over to you to borrow some and you said feel free to help yourself. I felt quite bad that i actually finished your paper and said that i will buy it later and return you, but you said is ok, next time when you need paper, you know who to find.

At that time, i could feel that the alcohol is starting to get into me, somehow i just cant remember if it incident really happened, but I just replied, you can just repay me with a kiss will do.

Before i know it, she actually leaned over and gave me a peck on my lips! I was stunned cause i didn expected her to do that. The shyness together with the alcohol turn my whole face red. She looked at me, laughed and said "wah one small kiss only your face so red, if i kiss you longer will you explode?"

I replied "you never try, you will never know."

She immediately leaned over again and this time round she was almost lying on me and hugging me. Our lips locked. I could that her tongue was entering my mouth and we started having a tongue fight. One of my hand was on her head and the other hand was feeling her curves from her waist line down to her ass. With the alcohol powering my brain, i gave her ass a light slap followed by a grab and I when looked at her, her eyes was still closed enjoying the french kiss.

In my mind, I was thinking how much more I can do before she stops me....
Nice one bro, waiting for next episode.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Camping for more
Old 13-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

lai Lai....setting camp.

TS, please continue

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1