The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife beautician..

I am actually not worried with Tiong bu. I did my wife's masseuse and she was more worried about losing my wife's business.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
I am actually not worried with Tiong bu. I did my wife's masseuse and she was more worried about losing my wife's business.
Nice. Share more please
Old 04-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

This few days kept pretending to have backachea infront of wifey.. she not tiong btw.. malaysian likely..
Old 04-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, why not you share contact with us, we go test water for you.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Actually quite true. Bro, PM the shop and ml name? If try and got then u confirm hoseh liao
Old 04-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
funforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell your wife what happen? If she angry and dun go liao, you takeover the package and complete your adventure. If she ok with only HJ, lagi better...
Old 04-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
You are fantastic, is this still on going?

Please write more, jia you!
Old 04-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funforall View Post
Tell your wife what happen? If she angry and dun go liao, you takeover the package and complete your adventure. If she ok with only HJ, lagi better...
Bad advise lol, if wife found out, you may gain the package. But lost half the assets lol. Simply not worth it hahaha
Old 04-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If wan fun, there are better place la.. play safe bro.

Probably cheaper also.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
If wan fun, there are better place la.. play safe bro.

Probably cheaper also.
ya lo.. i also think so... unless he does not mind ending with divorce... So many places to play.. as someone said, pay and fuck off better
Old 04-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethesun View Post
TS, imagine this:

"hey, give me $2000 if not i tell ur wife about us"... then u give her $2000. Next time she tells u : "hey, i need $$$ urgently, lend me $5000.".. then u refuse.. Then she threatens u "hey, u dun give me, I tell ur wife"...

Then ur life is almost gone liao.. u will live in fear everyday... The only way is to "silent" B.. imagine that...

Aiyo... want to fuck, go elsewhere la.. so many MLs for u to fuck... at least u fuck with peace of mind elsewhere..

This B once u fuck liao.. the fear will follow u forever leh, unless B uplorry
Shut up. I’m here to read nice story not to hear you being show stopper.
Old 04-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

this sound really exciting, and hope to hear more of it.

I am sure TS know the danger of playing with fire, but the fact that the therapist stripped to bra and panties to change in front of him while knowing both him and his wife make it sound even more exciting and kinky.

Prob also curious how far this lady is keen to play along as well. TS prob find it more kinky to see how it will develop vs going to another ML to pay and have fun.

Irregardless, keep us updated of any development.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
Shut up. I’m here to read nice story not to hear you being show stopper.
Comeon, u dun want to cause the downfall of bro here. He will be playing with fire if he up B... I would advise he not go down that path...

He is always welcomed to continue making up a story to satisfy ur urge but i hope he does not get involved with B.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1