The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #44: Dinner Nights Out

After a long hectic week, Joey and I planned to have our dinner and drink date last night (Friday), at beautiful hidden restaurant in the rustic Tiong Bahru area, serving delicious yakitori and sake. Joey is in her work wear, a normal one piece, v-neck short black dress, revealing ample of her cup D boobs in her dark red bra and lacy red thongs (I found out after last night).

We had a slow and relaxing dinner, chilling over 2 bottles of 720ml sake while Joey is drawing the occasional glances at her cleavage, her legs and maybe trying to sneak a glance of what's underneath her short dress from the other guys.

At around 9.45pm, as we were finishing up our last bit of sake, I received a whatsapp message from my ex colleague (let's call him Andy) "Bro, do you happen to be dining at xxx?"

"Ya, why leh?" I replied.
"No lah, I am also dining here and saw someone like you with a nice lady from far ma. Half thinking its you but cannot go over. No intermingling ma." Andy replied.

"Oh, you with who. That's my wife la. We are finishing up liao." I replied.

"My 2 other senior colleagues lo. We are also finishing up and heading over 1 of their condo nearby to continue the night. Here closing at 10pm like that. Sian. You wanna join us? I text you the address later." Andy replied.

I checked with Joey and she is ok with it since we have nothing on for the night. So we settled our bill and head up to the given address.

"Hello, I am Bryan, Welcome in 俊男美女 and this is Charlie. We are Andy's colleagues." Bryan introduced as we walked in and introduced ourselves, and joined them at the dining table.

Some brief description of them. Andy is in his mid 40s, slightly older than me, Bryan and Charlie are in their early 50s, with a fair bit of tummy.
Old 17-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

After few rounds of whisky and introduction, we are more relaxed and opened up. We were all bit high, from the earlier drinking till now.

"How about we have some board games? But I only have like monopoly here." Bryan suggested. Everyone agreed.

Game carried on for about 1 hour plus. Nothing out of the norm, as we continued the drinking. By then we are all tipsy and relaxed.

I noticed that Joey was kneeling on the chair as she needs to bent forward each time to move her piece, displaying the perfect cleavage view to Bryan and Charlie, who are seated opposite. Andy who is seated next to her, which is similar to my angle, will be able see some of the cleavage. As he leaved back, he will be able see bit of her butt, each time when she leaned over.

"Think we are heading into a stalemate. How about we allow trading on the properties so that we can start building the houses and hotels?" Charlie suggested.

We agreed and started our trading. Joey began to her trading request with Bryan and Charlie, "Come on, how much you willing to selling them?" Joey asked in her sweet, tipsy voice.

"Wah, so teh ah. How to tahan sia. Whole night got pretty girl play with us and let us enjoy the view liao. Hahaha." Bryan teased her. "Let you offer then"

"Ok. $xxx ok? For xxx and xxx properties.. Please.... 老板? " Joey pleaded.

"Wah like that so good deal for you leh. How can?" Charlie replied, prompting Joey to bend further forward closer to them as she pleaded with them some more. Subconsciously she was shaking her butt, exposing glimpse of the red lacy thongs, much to the surprise of Andy and myself.

"Ok la, buay tahan already. Later nose bleed ah. U Hmmmm some more. Haha." Charlie replied.

"Yeah, thank you 老板." Joey stood up excitedly, leaned against the table to reach out across the table to choose the property cards from Bryan and Charlie. As she is doing so, the hem of the dress was hiked up and pressed against the table; revealing a bit of the lacy thongs and as she bent forward, more of her cup D cleavage. Everyone couldn't blink for that moment.

The game proceeded on for another 45 mins. We can all guess, Joey is the winner, but I believed everyone is the winner last night. By then it's already 1.45am and we have finished already 1.5 bottles of whisky. We packed up and went home.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

By the time we reached our house carpark, Joey is already gone and sleeping soundly in the car. I ended up have to support her all the way up to the lift and to our house. While in the lift, I am enjoying the nice cleavage and at the same time, caressing her thong-covered big round ass from outside the dress thin material.

Once at home, I placed her on our bed. As I was changing out of my clothes by the bed, I couldn't help admiring at Joey, totally gone. Her dress hiked up, legs apart and revealing her bright red lacy thongs. By then I am having a hard on from the night of teasing and alcohol. I stripped naked and walked next to her, placed my head right into the lacy thongs between her legs. The smell is heavenly, despite a whole day at work and night out, bit musky with faint pee, sweat and pussy juice smell.

I pulled her thongs apart to take a closer look, her pussy looks slightly wet, presumably from the night of drinking and maybe her being teased. I took the first lick and that caused Joey to stir in her sleep. "Hmm. 老板, can change?"

"Can can, if you can let me taste your dirty chee bye?" I replied, imagining I am the 2 plump Bryan and Charlie.

"No, 不要啦,I haven't bathe. 肮脏. Dirty....... La hmmm ahh." Joey replied but before she can continue more, I dived in and ran my tongue along her pussy.

"太好吃了。Your chee bye taste so nice. So how? Which property cards you want? You want more?" I replied.

"不...ahh. . 要... Cannot play.. Ahhh.. Like.. That. Ahh" Joey moaned. "I ah... My.. Ahhh. Husband....
Old 17-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
quickfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks!!
Old 17-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro, support for more haha
Old 17-01-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

"不...ahh. . 要... Cannot play.. Ahhh.. Like.. That. Ahh" Joey moaned. "I ah... My.. Ahhh. Husband.... Ah.. 不可.. 以. .."

I stood up beside her, placed my dirty smelly cock near her mouth, while still playing with her swollen clitoris at the same time. Similarly like Joey, I too had a long day and night out. "He drunk and sleeping outside liao. Come and gum Uncle Charlie's dirty smelly fat cock and let Uncle Bryan play with your a chee bye if you want the cards." I told her.

"Hmm.. hmmm ahh." Joey sucked hard with some occasional muffled moans.

"Wow, fuck.. You are good, very good skills. You are so dirty and horny. You like the taste? 臭吗?" I struggled hard not to cum. "Now turn around and show Byran your fat ass."

Joey stopped sucking, turned over into doggy position, with her butt high up in the ass, exposing her wet pussy. Without much invitation, I fucked her in one swift stroke.

"Wow. Charlie, this girl is so tight and wet. Feels so warm. Ah..." I commented. "You like it ya. Ah"

"Ahhh. Ahh. No.. Don't. Ahh. Go.. Ah. In.... I.. Ahh. Drunk.... Ah... Ahh. Not... In.. Ah.. There... Ahh. Nice ahh. Fuck.. Ahh.. Cum... Cumming. Ahh.. Ahh.." Joey moaned out loud.

Due to the alcohol effects, I continued to pumped her hard for another 10 minutes, with Joey cumming another 2 more times, before I had the urge of cumming. Finally cummed on her butt before I pulled up her thongs and placed her back to sleep in bed, without changing.

The next morning, when I saw her, she is already bathed and changed into a new set of clothings. Nothing was mentioned about last night expect for the red bra and stained red lacy thongs in the laundry basket. What a tiring night.
Old 17-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Westerns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore?....
Old 17-01-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
fooyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey 再来,再来
Old 18-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerns View Post
anymore?....
End story liao
Old 18-01-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fantastic fantasies, 21 gun salute for you.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Thank you.
Old 20-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooyao View Post
Joey 再来,再来
没有了。 Finished story
Old 23-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

No sound again?
Old 24-01-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NewyearNewplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice fantasies bro, camping for next part
Old 24-01-2021, 09:45 AM