The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
hunted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If FL let you do raw.....

I have recently done raw with a fl. But this is only after visiting her many times. (8times). Now she has been asking for raw saying that it's so much better than with condom.

The last time I did with her, she just wrapped her legs around me and 'forced' me to shoot inside of her. Knowin the fact that RAW is WAR but the temption is sooooo great!

After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.

Reason why I rtf so many times is that she is the only fl that allowed me to fuck for 45mins and still say it's ok.

I have to admit her KC power is strong but her service is even better. I could say it is one of the best.

Just a question. If you guys can fuck raw will you do it? My side of the answer is yes only after I know her. What bout u
Old 26-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
newly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

bro better go for testing bah

temption is hard but ..
Old 26-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You really gutsy woh...if suay suay kenna HIV..u really can accept it ah???

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 26-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

all the best
Old 26-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 15
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't as I know the consequences could be dire for me.

This case was based on trust and that I wouldn't be in a good position to comment as you might also have committed, to a certain extent, some emotions.

I can only give you a cliched logical answer which most bros who are not in a similar situation will tell you. Of course, the arrangement she has with you, as claimed by her, is that you are the only one. It is based on you say, I say kind of scenario and if the worst was to happen, either party can equally blame the counterpart for passing on the still incurable sexually transmitted disease.

On one side, if she is able to allow you to do her RAW, are you very certain from her mouth, the words she says to you are genuine and that it is infallible, written in stone. SHE DOES NOT ALLOW ANYONE BUT YOU TO DO THIS TO HER.

Yes, you might have developed feelings for her, she is also deserving of love and respect even though she is an FL FYI, and you shouldn't be so selfish to think with your dick. If you have an STD, then you will ultimately not allow her to work in this line anymore which is her rice bowl and vice-versa for her.

So instead of not putting a condom on, remember, don't do it for her or for you, do it for both of you to have a better sleep at night instead of pondering whether what you did was right or wrong.

Sometimes, we miss the bigger picture but I hope this allows you to have a better insight and do get checked regularly.

Best Regards,

Van
Old 26-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Bro,

Even if she is clean, did u wonder why she not only let u do raw, but force u shoot inside?
Even with ur gf who do raw with u, they will not let u shoot inside worry of pregnancy n if ur FL got bb then how she works?
U prepare to keep her?
Just my few cents worth.
Old 26-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know why but many Fl always like to offer raw, have met with my fair share of such.

Bro, think with your big head...and the answer will be clear.
Old 26-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

....another concern is...... the fl might be trying to get ts to impregnate her........
Old 26-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck...
Old 26-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

same here.... gd luck to TS...
Old 26-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

You may wanna start going shopping ....

for your coffin .

Old 26-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Actually I did a test after a week and the results were good. Thanks bros

Come to think of it. I agree with you bros. but god made man with blood only enough for 1 head! If you use big head, small head can't stand. If you use small head big head can't think!!!!!
Old 26-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Actually I did a test after a week and the results were good. Thanks bros

Come to think of it. I agree with you bros. but god made man with blood only enough for 1 head! If you use big head, small head can't stand. If you use small head big head can't think!!!!!
Old 26-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Why not jus name a few who really offer RAW service so tat other bros here can be beware !! Cos I know nowadays many FL r very daring to offer raw already n some of them might still think it's ok.I believe if tat FL really offer raw to other ppl do u think they r so dumb to admit they do offer raw!!chiong safe....
Old 26-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Did she tell you that your dick is very big too?

See, just like the above statement which they sell to every bro to inflate their egos, she'll say she does only you raw. Up to you to believe, even if your dick may be modest.

But that aside, most STDs are treatable except for HIV and a few other viral stuff. HIV in itself is not very infectious going by infection rates, you'll notice more people die of cancer rather than AIDS. Don't worry too much, you've already done the do. The next time, slip your cap on and stop playing Russian Roulette with your pecker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1