The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

Depends on my mood also. I remember got one time I was at GL, saw a young Indian streetwalker (later told me she's from Sri Lanka). Thought she looked good for an Indian so paid 30 and went ahead to the room.

Under the lights, saw she's really young and looked very inexperienced too. Then it hit me that perhaps she's here far away from home just to survive by fucking men for less than the 30 per shot (I donno how big is the cut taken by the bosses). Felt sorry for her a bit, but I still.went forward and fuck her. After everything finished (these streetwalkers are not always very proactive, just lie down there, pull their saris up, and you fuck. If lucky can get to grope their bare breasta and suck their nipples), I just tip her another 10.

Now though want to satisfy Indian craving also difficult.
Old 18-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
If I pity them, then who come pity me? Don't be fooled by all their sob stories when they are probably laughing their way to the bank. The amount that they make easily beat our yearly income.

Respect only means bare minimum that I treat her as a fellow human being but it should be reciprocal too. They have to provide the basic level of service if not what is the point. If I still have to pay money and receive lousy service or like those fake photo scammers in Dome 2, then I think even this bare minimum has been breached.
Well said bro. Actually you see any masseur/ FL earn $100 per hour. Most of the time they cut corners. Masseur maybe 40 min for $100 (gone once you release). FJ is $150-500 per 15 min. Once you cum, they end.

Assuming if they take 10 clients a day, that is $1500. If they work 25 days, that is $37,500. Not many earn that much a month. Many of them like Mary, Melody, Tangli has many condos and millions in their bank accounts. I think they should pity you instead
Old 18-01-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Yes but no choice that the world is made to be dualism and imperfect. If we all are born to be able bodied and good looking. Do you think we still need to go for paid sex and forever alone? Us as guys also should be pity that cannot get gf and have to resort to paid sex.
Old 18-01-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Long answer: No
Short answer: No

Unless genuine human trafficking case.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Of course not most of them are having way better life than us. I knew a prc ml vincy from my story previously.

One day while chatting i told her i was doing my masters and she sigh saying she wish she can study too even just simple english.

So i told her to get her ipad and i guide her a youtuber for simple english so that 2 hour massage session was me guiding her on english.

After several weeks i asked her how is her learning getting along she just said she watches kirean drama in free time.

Thats her freedom but really most of them are bullshitter.

Pity i pity myself even more. Look at the huang na case the mother went back her hometown build big house coz we pity. Pity what sia
Old 18-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Ask yourself you got the capital to pity people anot.
I for sure do not have it.

I used to work in a line where we serve stay home notice guest. One of the reception is a prc. Previously she was a ml while studying in singapore. Her ex colleague show me pix of her as ml as she used to be quite close with this colleague till she back stab him.

This prc was in our workplace for 2 years plus during this 2 years she had affair with 3 married men wrecking 2 marriages in process and causing the men to lose job. But she sticks on. Her current affair is a married man with authority so she did not need to do night shift and weekend even though she need to.

We need to carry heavy stuff to guest location very heavy stuff about 50 plus kg . We have a group chat everytime she will whatsapp this guest stuff send already anot while in the comfort of her office.

Once she even tell me moving stuff to guest place is great as it lose weight and stress free.

This virus orignated from her country i do not expect her to be sorry or responsible but at least show some integrity to ppl who are working in a team to tide over this.

So do i pity ml. Not at all. Thank buddha i moved on
Old 18-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Of course not most of them are having way better life than us. I knew a prc ml vincy from my story previously.

One day while chatting i told her i was doing my masters and she sigh saying she wish she can study too even just simple english.

So i told her to get her ipad and i guide her a youtuber for simple english so that 2 hour massage session was me guiding her on english.

After several weeks i asked her how is her learning getting along she just said she watches kirean drama in free time.

Thats her freedom but really most of them are bullshitter.

Pity i pity myself even more. Look at the huang na case the mother went back her hometown build big house coz we pity. Pity what sia
We are what we are today, due to our choices. People don't change unless a fire is lit under their arse.

Put no emotions, just indifference. Most humans always seek the path of least resistance.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Arcane13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Well said bro. Actually you see any masseur/ FL earn $100 per hour. Most of the time they cut corners. Masseur maybe 40 min for $100 (gone once you release). FJ is $150-500 per 15 min. Once you cum, they end.

Assuming if they take 10 clients a day, that is $1500. If they work 25 days, that is $37,500. Not many earn that much a month. Many of them like Mary, Melody, Tangli has many condos and millions in their bank accounts. I think they should pity you instead
Thats true, its not they have been forced into this industry.
They made their choice and are earning much more than the majority here.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ali8685 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got demand got supply
Old 18-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chances are they may pick up carrothead on the way that will buy them a condo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1