The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

If you use your hard earned $ and bonked FLs, and dun bring home a single cent, I pity your family.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you have to make love to countless unattractive men day in day out, won't you feel pathetic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
do u all pity those girls providing sex svc, whether she is pro or fl?

all bro here are experience and know gl got those legalised hse that have thai gals cat 50, malaysian or china gals cat 80, 100... oso hv those illegalised street girls..

u know some at least better in the sense that they can choose customers.. i mean they (like those china or malaysian girls) can reject some kind of customers.. but those thai girls think they hv to serve all kinds of customers...even they really dun like.. they still hv to serve..

some girls even offer raw, exposing them to risk of hiv, pregancy, disease.. just bcos they wan earn more money.. of course they are in this line bcos of money..

if, i mean imagine, u r in their state, do u feel pity to them.. of course we can't do much.. i just bring out for some pondering thought..
Old 02-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post

...don't make it sound as if prostitution is good, honest work, because it is not. these girls are taking an illegal shortcut through life.

many girls are in an equally desperate situation as prostitutes, if not worse. however, they will never go into prostitution because of their values. they can never sleep with a stranger no matter for what price. now who do you pity? this kind of thing is relative to each individual. for prostitutes, its is obviously not as big an issue as it is to other girls...
Sex work is bad, dishonest work is what you are saying? In what sense is it bad? Perhaps immoral to you, going by traditional morals. But I don't go by traditional morals. In what way is it dishonest? It's a business transaction -- sex in exchange for money.

And sex work may or may not be illegal. It depends on which country one is talking about. Even in Singapore, sex work is not illegal. What is illegal is active soliciting on the streets because that could be a public nuisance.

Perhaps we should just not be too quick to pass moral judgments on others. After all, how moral are we ourselves?
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

JC econs, demand supply leh.

nobody take gun point their head ask them open cheebye for money. similarly, nobody take gun point your dickhead ask you give money for pussy.

If no sex worker, got more rape. sex worker earn money from you also shiok. then you cum you also shiok. win win what!

oldest trade in the world leh! Even gahmen legalize it in CLEAN AND GREEN Singapore. Gahmen never wrong one, so sex industry must be good =)
Old 02-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

One must remember, for these girls to take that giant step into providing sexual services speaks for itself. Frankly, just assume you are going to a meat market, where there is a huge variety ranging from chicken to pork to beef and to mutton. I don't see a need to pity them regardless of what their stories are, remember the 3 F rule, FIND the gal, FUCK the gal and most importantly FORGET the gal.

Once these 3 Fs are mastered, u are good
Old 02-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
S.Y.O.T.O.S. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If there is no DEMAND there will be no SUPPLY...
Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better pity yourself for parting with your money in exchange for a bad fucking sexxion
Old 04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
PRC LOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Better pity yourself for parting with your money in exchange for a bad fucking sexxion
Heehee, its so true.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Surf SBF, follow the link website, pull down pants, use your hands.

save u $ and the environment, coz no need use CD.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Wink Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biozaogeng View Post
Surf SBF, follow the link website, pull down pants, use your hands.

save u $ and the environment, coz no need use CD.
bro; tats a good one save the earth ha ha
Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just spoke to a HC girl recently and she claims that it is not uncommon for ladies in her profession to earn 20 to 30 thousand a month. That's more than what a manager in a bank or MNC make considering time and effort put it. A practical advice I got from a FL is treat their sob sob stories as bullshit..they are here to provide a service and should not be spoiling your mood cos they should know what they were getting into and could have opted for other options
Old 09-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
siangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to behold

i was at the USA embassy last week, for my visa interview...

and there was this china girl in short shorts and platform shoes. they asked her how much she earned in SGP and she replied $30,000. u shd see the american interviewer's face! and then she asked to see her bank book... and that was when her jaw reached the floor!

well... the china gal did not get her visa to USA. but yep. that was how much she earns a month. in this KTV called Meng Xiang, which i overheard.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
Breaker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never ever show pity to them, wait ended up nobody piy myself.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
BeachHunk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
do u all pity those girls providing sex svc, whether she is pro or fl?

all bro here are experience and know gl got those legalised hse that have thai gals cat 50, malaysian or china gals cat 80, 100... oso hv those illegalised street girls..

u know some at least better in the sense that they can choose customers.. i mean they (like those china or malaysian girls) can reject some kind of customers.. but those thai girls think they hv to serve all kinds of customers...even they really dun like.. they still hv to serve..

some girls even offer raw, exposing them to risk of hiv, pregancy, disease.. just bcos they wan earn more money.. of course they are in this line bcos of money..

if, i mean imagine, u r in their state, do u feel pity to them.. of course we can't do much.. i just bring out for some pondering thought..

Hi Bro Singleman,

Honestly speaking, i do not pity them cos they have a choice.
Most of them are just lazy and just want fast and easy money..
They have hands and legs to find a normal job bro..
Think about it, if they are really poor and work as fl or pros just for survival or some cock and bull story about her mother sick, father sick, bro or sis very young wanna study or sick, or sometimes worst. If she is from overseas, she will tell you her father's cow sick and dying. need money to buy another cow for the family if not whole family nothing to eat and etc etc... I am sure this sound familiar and alot of bros here once got cheated by this kinda crap or maybe STILL in believing this kinda crap from woman.. than i have nothing to say.

As mentioned, if they are really so poor. ask yourself, why are they carrying LV bags???? Think and ask yourself whether is there a logic or not?

I certainly never pitied them. If i have a chance to pay and fuck i will make sure i will fuck her silly bros..
Old 15-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
like_mind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

provided they are of quality la.

chui 1 and providing services? can forget it.
open big big oso no buisness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1