The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
..guys..Caroline was my last affair
And almost cost my marriage
Hahaha

外面玩,迟早要还

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 12-10-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to say...of course I also feel it myself..during photo sessions

Hands will be on the waist and shoulder......I was also sure that she didn't wear any underwear...must some very special ones...

So when everyone is getting ready to bar...about 6 of us...
Me , Caroline, model ..her name was Alison and 3 guys....one of them is my buddy that invited me and Caroline to the ball......after some soft invites from Alison I finally agreed to join them for the ball...

Alison wanted me to go...my friend John wanted Caroline to go...im in the middle..so must go la.....

The other 2 guys which I don't know them keep boasting how well and high are they...like have multi M in his account ...at first I thought asking them to come and drink at my place but 2 unknown guys were there so I silently keep it to myself...better drink at the bar...but I'm driving...so I cant be drunk and drink much....Caroline can't drive my car...
Old 13-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

By not drinking much means clear mind to be in control, cheers!
Old 11-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So that night we all drink kinda heavy..
I thought they can drink a little..so I push myself more...but at the of the night.. im the only one got KO..such an embarrassment to Caroline and Alison...
Old 11-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

I was drunk...but not those totally black out kind...

I remember 2 boys holding me to the cab and keep asking if I can walk...once in the cab...Caroline was thinking where should she take ....she hesitated for a while...then she said her place...I was like yeah....let's see...

Once we have reach her place...she hold me plus I can walk a bit...its kind of hard for her to bring me in....I also struggle hard to walk but I have to reach her place...once we are in her place..I sat down on her sofa...and within 3 mins...I have no control but to vomit out...hahaha
My shirt ,pants and her sofa all was covered with my puke.....

I heard she was like oh no no no..she was high also but poor her...she has to deal with my puke and her boss...hahhahaa

She clean me a bit and slowly guide me to the bathroom...I just sat down there....not long later she came in after change to a oversized t shirt....

I slowly unbutton and took off my shirt and then pants...just in my underwear...later I can feel she is bathing me....I see she is holding a hose and spraying me with warm water...i was then half awake....I slowly stand up and she off hose and took out my underwear...hahaha

Then she wrapped me with a towel and make me sleep on her bed....while I was on her bed..she even blow my hair......
Old 11-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nowpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue..
Old 11-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

I woke up in the middle of the night because of vomiting again....i was totally naked..i don't know how hahhaha...I rush to the toilet to throw out....then after few mins...I am like 50 pct sober....and I felt a bit cold...I took a towel to wrap myself and check out her place...I can't see her...I want to look for her. ...I went out to kitchen for water...
Then I saw her there sleeping on the sofa covering herself with a blanket...I slowly took a glass of water and quickly go back to sleep...
Old 13-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please update more, cheers!
Old 13-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he is more awake to write.
Old 14-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Hope he is more awake to write.
Hope don't take too long.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

She woke me up ard 10am....I was a bit shy and shame....
She prepared me some clothes..
Ask me to take bath and change into her clothes...
That's the first time I wear a womens underwear...those super stretchy granny ones...
She waited me at the living room...cook some food for me also...
We talked for a while then I called a cab to get my car back..I apologise to her and thank her for the care while I was drunk..

Ard 3pm...she texted me asking how am I doing? Checking if I'm okay..i was so happy abit ...then I texted her wanted to thank her and also want to buy her a good meal...

We booked a Japanese omakase meal tomorrow night...
Old 18-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
UserHAHA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUserHAHA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great write up, excellent post. Support from me
Old 18-01-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
greenboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a great update, thanks for sharing
Old 19-01-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Klosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro, really well written.
Old 22-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

So I went to fetch her for dinner....dont know why I feel nervous...
She is the only one saw my naked body without having sex with me
Not my mom or doctor or some male friends...hahaha..
Of course I'm attracted to her because of her smiles and character...physically she is very nice too...

I see her from far....
I want to crack some jokes...hmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1