The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 08-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Sorry to bros who are expecting a morning sex but there was none. It was work as usual but she suggested a staycation soon. Will see how it plans out.
So we did do a staycation over the New Year's weekend.

After out last meet up when she sent me to work, it was nothing too special with just occasional flirty messages.

Two weeks before New Year's, she suggested we book a hotel to celebrate 2021. Went thru hotel booking apps and found a reasonable hotel but expensive since too last minute.

Fast forward, checked in, and we fucked like long lost lovers. I think we did 6 times during the 2 days, until my dick was painful and had not much cum left and she was sore.

The best round was after a short gym session, we fucked in our room toilet while she was still in her sports bra. Cheekily suggested to rip her yoga pants but she said no because it was her favourite from Lululemon or wtv that brand is, apparently it cost $100+ (wtf?!).
Old 08-01-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
So we did do a staycation over the New Year's weekend.

The best round was after a short gym session, we fucked in our room toilet while she was still in her sports bra. Cheekily suggested to rip her yoga pants but she said no because it was her favourite from Lululemon or wtv that brand is, apparently it cost $100+ (wtf?!).
Yes, Lululemon made famous the women's yoga pants.
Very popular here in the USA.

I also find women in sports bra and yoga pants especially sexy!

Please keep us updated.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fast forward, checked in, and we fucked like long lost lovers. I think we did 6 times during the 2 days, until my dick was painful and had not much cum left and she was sore.
eh why like that? dont u know too much of a good time is no good
Old 08-01-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
BadBigBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Once in a blue moon should be ok la
Old 08-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
Share my experience here too, nothing fascinating or amazing but just the build up after a long visit was (to me) amazing. From being refused sex to eventually having it

Mine's with a ML whom ive been going on and off for massage about 2.5 years now. (about once a month or once every 2 month whenever im sore).

Started off for the longest time with just roaming and hj (think almost 1.5 years). She has good service but always professional, never going further than HJ & auto-roaming. I think it's because she has a child who is either JC or upper sec based on the photo in her phone when i see it time to time. So i thought to myself, ok she draws her lines there given that she has family.

Then one day, she suddenly mounted n let me lick her. And the next session tried to suggest FJ indirectly by bringing condom and playing it near her pussy. The rest as they say is history.

Recently it became quite 'routine', so now and then would play a bit with the ass - finger lightly or rub it a bit and she seemed to like it though being afraid so one day, i tried upping it by suggesting anal.

She was shocked and nervous but willing to try. One session about a month back, she was too nervous so didn't insert my cock in, just played near the entrance + rubbing a bit (didn't insert as i had fingernails and she was scared).

Managed to coax her into trying with a toy (it's meant for beginners so will be small + didn't tell her it's battery operated so if she says OK then hopefully it will turn her on more, ready for the dick). It'll be one of the upcoming sessions so will report back (Maybe another thread but sorry i am unable to share her details because one time I shared (when i first met her), she chided me & she is attention-shy. Only thing i can say is she's in the east. I think she has her steady stream of regulars but claims she never did anal before.)
seem very similar to My December experience, also a ML in the east and had been her regular for about 3 years, had a unexpected FJ and she was horny during our session!
Old 09-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Haha guess it's just 2 horny adults who get the freedom to fuck without any worries!
Old 11-01-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Had an unexpected threesome with my former admin and a former colleague. Let's call the admin S and my colleague J. They were over at my place after Christmas celebrations with another 2 former colleagues. S asked me if I was long fucking my junior. I calmly asked her why. She showed me a photo on my junior's Instagram. It was about a good morning message and my quite distinctive bag was in the background.

The topics turned sexual and S made a move on me. J was her best buddy in and outside of work. While S was going down on me, I looked at J. J was visible shy yet seemingly aroused. I purposely asked if J was uncomfortable and that we would stop. S pulled J over, took her hand and wrapped J's palm around my cock. I got really excited and got real hard. It's my first time getting intimate with J. Previously at work we were all professional other than occasional dirty jokes.

I unbuttoned J's dress buttons and started to grope her boobs. I could feel her erected nipples underneath her lacy bralette. I had never seen her in bralette before so really dressed up for the occasion, in and outside. I had in fingers inside her matching lace panties. J got wetter and wetter, clenched her legs together and reached her first O. S and myself kept pleasuring J. S sucked on her clit while I fingered J with my dick in J's mouth. J came so much until she went limp. I spreaded J's legs and entered her. She was really tight and had gotten to sensitive. Every few pumps sent her into spasms. So I decided to fuck S first.

I timed my thrusts into S so I would not cum so fast. My slow hard thrusts were enough to get S her orgasms. After J looked like she had rested, I moved her to doggy position and entered her. I toyed with her pussy. Slow hard pumps. Slow grinds with fast short thrusts. She came many more times and her body limp again. S got her toy out and played with J's ass. S went to wat out J while I fucked her ass. J got really aroused by the toy in her ass and went into a spasm trance. She got really relaxed from the long and consistent orgasms. I lubed up her ass and my dick and slowly stretch her asshole. She gave out a really loud long moan when I finally pushed my full thickness in. Her orgasms were explosive and clenched my dick real tight.

I felt myself cumming so I pulled out. I got S to bring J's face next to hers. I came wave after wave. Their faces splattered with my thick warm cum and slowly dripped onto their dresses and exposed boobs and bras. I fucked J again in the morning.

J left me a message after she left, saying that she fucked that night because S was her bestie and she was horny after years of missing a thick dick inside her. She told me while S was willing to fuck anytime but not her so I should not expect her to be down to fuck. I don't find her text surprising given her image as a prim and proper girl. What surprised me was they were both bi, one 40 and one 28, and they have been pleasuring each other even when I was fucking S.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Had an unexpected threesome with my former admin and a former colleague. Let's call the admin S and my colleague J. They were over at my place after Christmas celebrations with another 2 former colleagues. S asked me if I was long fucking my junior. I calmly asked her why. She showed me a photo on my junior's Instagram. It was about a good morning message and my quite distinctive bag was in the background.

The topics turned sexual and S made a move on me. J was her best buddy in and outside of work. While S was going down on me, I looked at J. J was visible shy yet seemingly aroused. I purposely asked if J was uncomfortable and that we would stop. S pulled J over, took her hand and wrapped J's palm around my cock. I got really excited and got real hard. It's my first time getting intimate with J. Previously at work we were all professional other than occasional dirty jokes.

I unbuttoned J's dress buttons and started to grope her boobs. I could feel her erected nipples underneath her lacy bralette. I had never seen her in bralette before so really dressed up for the occasion, in and outside. I had in fingers inside her matching lace panties. J got wetter and wetter, clenched her legs together and reached her first O. S and myself kept pleasuring J. S sucked on her clit while I fingered J with my dick in J's mouth. J came so much until she went limp. I spreaded J's legs and entered her. She was really tight and had gotten to sensitive. Every few pumps sent her into spasms. So I decided to fuck S first.

I timed my thrusts into S so I would not cum so fast. My slow hard thrusts were enough to get S her orgasms. After J looked like she had rested, I moved her to doggy position and entered her. I toyed with her pussy. Slow hard pumps. Slow grinds with fast short thrusts. She came many more times and her body limp again. S got her toy out and played with J's ass. S went to wat out J while I fucked her ass. J got really aroused by the toy in her ass and went into a spasm trance. She got really relaxed from the long and consistent orgasms. I lubed up her ass and my dick and slowly stretch her asshole. She gave out a really loud long moan when I finally pushed my full thickness in. Her orgasms were explosive and clenched my dick real tight.

I felt myself cumming so I pulled out. I got S to bring J's face next to hers. I came wave after wave. Their faces splattered with my thick warm cum and slowly dripped onto their dresses and exposed boobs and bras. I fucked J again in the morning.

J left me a message after she left, saying that she fucked that night because S was her bestie and she was horny after years of missing a thick dick inside her. She told me while S was willing to fuck anytime but not her so I should not expect her to be down to fuck. I don't find her text surprising given her image as a prim and proper girl. What surprised me was they were both bi, one 40 and one 28, and they have been pleasuring each other even when I was fucking S.
jin envy sia if its true
Old 12-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
awesomelength is Cool - loads of Potential

Mine not so haps just a chance encounter experience with a part time colleague of mine in Aussieland 5 years back. We were at a gathering to celebrate company opening of a new outlet and chatted me up cos I helped her out by orientating her with the labels and food to get during breaks - she’s British, 23yrs old and on a 1yr work and travel arrangement after graduating.

Shared with her I am from singapore and did National service before and was in the army and that seemed to do the trick she was very interested to hear more and I just cook up some exciting Brunei exercise stories she was hooked.. went on with me for 2nd round of drinks in Brunswick and got kinda tipsy.

Not the best AMDL I had but it was really friendly and casual haha, no need to talk so much or set rules just simply crack some lame jokes, whispered into her ears to tease and started frenching.. did her in my car whilst I was supposed to send her back at a beach carpark and followed up by asking if she wanted to spend the night at my apt which she obliged and we have 2 more rounds (no condom and I came outside dare not creampie ahha) before she left the next day.

Strange thing is we continued as colleagues for 2 more months before she left for Brissy and never progressed further. I thought I cmi and she didn’t want any more sex after my lackluster performance but we remained in touch and she’s always saying she wanna visit me in Spore when there’s a chance and even hinted maybe we could ‘get together again’ for some nostalgic shit haha.

Well let’s see if it pans out post covid

Last edited by awesomelength; 12-01-2021 at 01:00 AM.
Old 13-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Booked a staycation with a girl whose boyfriend was going for enlistment. Sent him off and off we went to our 3 day fuck fest. When he called during admin time, she told the guy she wanted to finger herself and tease him (moan) till he book out. In reality, we were openly fucking and changing positions according to what he described. I was totally spent after 3 nights.
Old 13-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guilindude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Booked a staycation with a girl whose boyfriend was going for enlistment. Sent him off and off we went to our 3 day fuck fest. When he called during admin time, she told the guy she wanted to finger herself and tease him (moan) till he book out. In reality, we were openly fucking and changing positions according to what he described. I was totally spent after 3 nights.
Shiok man, continuous fucking for 3 nights
Old 18-01-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Met someone on Okcupid for meals on 2 separate occasions.
When she became depressed, I invited her to sleep over at my place.
So when she slept over for the 4th time, I squeezed onto the mattress (she was sleeping on) behind her, then touched her... managed to get her naked and gave her a great orgasm!
Old 18-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
Met someone on Okcupid for meals on 2 separate occasions.
When she became depressed, I invited her to sleep over at my place.
So when she slept over for the 4th time, I squeezed onto the mattress (she was sleeping on) behind her, then touched her... managed to get her naked and gave her a great orgasm!
So lucky dude u ...how old is she ??..how did u manage to do tat to her ??...care to elaborate more ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Ex-colleague. Speaks well, dresses well and have all along seen her as an SPG who is not interested in Asians. She was also always seen together with this ang moh in the company and I just assumed they were either seeing or fucking each other. We eventually grew close through regular smoking and drinking sessions.

Eventually, we found ourselves at the old Ministry of Sound with a bunch of colleagues. It was getting late and they left one by one, until it was just her and me. We were dancing closely facing each other and before we know it, were frenching in the middle of the dance floor. Mai tu liao, she agreed when I asked her if she wants to take it somewhere private. We ended up at the nearby Hotel 81 Chinatown where we banged thrice before having to checkout the next day.

We ended up being secret FWBs over a period of 2 years - even when we were seeing other people. I think she might have a hotwife fetish as we'd still go chionging with colleagues and there were times when she'd be chatting with and making out with ang mohs whom she met on the dance floor to make me jealous but we'd still end up in a hotel together at the end of the night. Nobody in the office really suspected much either. Those were wild times hahah.
Old 21-01-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

My wife elder sister. We briefly dated before I know my wife and before she was married. so I knew she was sex crazed since back then. Then, we hooked up again years later when she was married and I was preparing my wedding with my wife (her sister). Will elaborate more when I get the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1