The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

First Covid-19 vaccine shipment arrives in Singapore, hope Red Light District reopen soon!
The blue light under the nose of the plane signifies that this 'period' of blue balls will also cum to an end.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The blue light under the nose of the plane signifies that this 'period' of blue balls will also cum to an end.
Almost 1 week to 3 years since your comment... I came back to browse my thread on GL closing down due to Covid back in 2020.

Wow. Holy shit. This whole thread really is a historical record at this point. A lot of our naivety on full display. Myself included.

World's really changed. Not sure if for the better. How do you guys think GL has changed since 2020 and Covid-19?

p.s. barring any new resurgence of a Covid-like virus from China again with what's going on there now and in SG, I wonder when will the day come when SG finally shuts down GL for good and moves it somewhere else (like Mandai or Woodlands last time when such rumours were going round)...

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

less houses and even less streetwalkers

boring but still serves the needs of those horny and don't want to spend too much. and some sense of assurance as girls have to go for regular checkups
Old 15-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geylang is now more difficult to find SYT, but the solution is simple, you just need to expand your information gathering network

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 15-12-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Geylang is now more difficult to find SYT, but the solution is simple, you just need to expand your information gathering network
any suggestions for SYT off the top of your head?
Old 15-12-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
any suggestions for SYT off the top of your head?
This wls give average service only but SYT

0819 g15
1617 g10

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 16-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

KNN I resurrected this thread from 3 years ago only like the day before yesterday... and yesterday the government put word out that they're reopening a Covid facility at Expo AND advising everyone to wear masks outside in public places.

WLWLWLBBQL

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 16-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
KNN I resurrected this thread from 3 years ago only like the day before yesterday... and yesterday the government put word out that they're reopening a Covid facility at Expo AND advising everyone to wear masks outside in public places.

WLWLWLBBQL
KNN this thread gave me nearly a heart attack I thought GL closing down again haha
Old 17-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Almost 1 week to 3 years since your comment... I came back to browse my thread on GL closing down due to Covid back in 2020.

Wow. Holy shit. This whole thread really is a historical record at this point. A lot of our naivety on full display. Myself included.

World's really changed. Not sure if for the better. How do you guys think GL has changed since 2020 and Covid-19?

p.s. barring any new resurgence of a Covid-like virus from China again with what's going on there now and in SG, I wonder when will the day come when SG finally shuts down GL for good and moves it somewhere else (like Mandai or Woodlands last time when such rumours were going round)...

GL
The Era of CAT200 PRC has cum. Same/Similar Gals just pay more now with PayNow
Viet seems to be getting better. Pre Covid sucked big time. And not in a good way.

World

Putin screwed the world with war and concommitant high inflation. If the west holds its nerve and keeps it wallets open a declining Russia may throw out more Russian WL. On that note foreign WL prices in SG have gone crazy. Dont mind meeting some nice Russian babes for cultural exchange but $500 really bites.

On Moving GL - In the absence of any major negative event they will do nothing. Moving GL will draw a lot of attention which they don't want for obvious reasons. Take my word for it. My previous prediction did come true.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

The next one to two month if ICU case keep going up not surprise GOV may announce something similar to CB.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

The lockdown destory all my favorite houses and gone forever

L6H66
L8H66A

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1