The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flikeastar View Post
Maybe went back no respond from her. But i remember seeing her booking ticket back to china about 2 week ago.
Thanks. She is still around. I got a response. Her period should be over now.

Any bro who is enjoying her company in the next days can find her last day here. It will help all concerned.

A gentle and graceful girl she is.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

what's her cost and contact? any bro can share?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Flikeastar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks. She is still around. I got a response. Her period should be over now.

Any bro who is enjoying her company in the next days can find her last day here. It will help all concerned.

A gentle and graceful girl she is.
Nice. Will contact for my CIM misson with her again.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently RTFed her again. Still as slutty as usual. In fact I think she got even naughtier now. Personally I feel her pussy probably getting used to getting pounded. Previously she will stop me halfway say she cannot take it already ask me to slow down or offer to blow me till I cum. Now she can take the pounding throughout the session. Guess her pussy is ‘seasoned’ now. But still tight and enjoyable. Will definitely find her again.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
dream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MM bo reply. How?
Old 03-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
IamCastortroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Recently RTFed her again. Still as slutty as usual. In fact I think she got even naughtier now. Personally I feel her pussy canprobably getting used to getting pounded. Previously she will stop me halfway say she cannot take it already ask me to slow down or offer to blow me till I cum. Now she can take the pounding throughout the session. Guess her pussy is ‘seasoned’ now. But still tight and enjoyable. Will definitely find her again.
can share contact please
Old 03-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
dream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post
kena black listed ? share with me your WS number i check for you
Can help me check too?
Old 03-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Weird is she still working? I ws her on to dofferent date but there is no reply from her at all. Or she stopped receving new customer and is only for regular?
Old 03-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Bros. Can share ctc of mm?
Old 03-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Deleted post. Wrong girl.

Last edited by BedGuy; 03-08-2022 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried MM today, all the previous FRs speak for themselves, but I'd like to add my own 2 cents too.

Her catbath, AR and teasing were one of the best I've ever had, and her BBBJ was good as well, with no feeling of teeth which is great, because I get turned off by teeth during BBBJs. She also has a cheery personality and a great sense of humour, treat her well and she will give you the ultimate best service.

Her playability was simply amazing, it's the highest I've ever gotten in my close to 4 years of chionging. I roamed all over her, zhut zhut on her boobs, gave her a good painting, and frenched her as well. The entire experience felt like I'm experiencing a JAV video in real life, it was just incredible. Of course do take note that this is all dependent on chemistry but I believe that you can never go much wrong with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janker View Post
FR for MM

Had the pleasure of having a session with MM recently.

Location is well hidden, for bros not familiar with the area might take a while to find it, but not to worry, detailed instructions are given right to the doorstep, and that heavy iron gate!

The room is pretty small, but cozy and clean, with a small attached shower area.

As for the lady, MM is very friendly and pleasant looking, with big eyes, sweet smile, with curves at the right spots, and wow those nice firm boobs to keep our hands busy.

Opted for the AR package (there’s a cup of warm water nearby, that comes in handy during the session ). MiuMiu is all sensual and teasing when she starts the session with a B2B, which follows on with a nice cat bath all over the body, and eventually focuses all her attention on the AR with her amazing tongue skills. Half way through, she gently slides underneath and takes the lil bro all in with a solid BBBJ. Finally, got into 69 and unloaded every single drop in her mouth.

Thanks TS for this great sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
Now that i have tried both of them, i would say their skill, GFE and attitude levels are on par. Definitely top tier for me. Given these, my overall preference would be MM mainly due to her looks and boobs. Love that side profile when she is lying beside me licking my nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I took all the comments about MM with a pinch of salt but was I wrong.
I never knew I could paint until a lady squirts. What an eye-opener. She was spraying all over my nose, face, mouth, I was literally choking on her cum.
She even timed for us to cum together, what a pro.

I was blown away. Pun intended.

P.S. I won't bother sharing her contact. It is already shared in this forum, take your time to read the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Thanks you info.
Last night I try MM really squirt like waterfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow.

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Old 04-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Weird is she still working? I ws her on to dofferent date but there is no reply from her at all. Or she stopped receving new customer and is only for regular?
Last week she was unwell till yesterday/today.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LycoriS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream2slack View Post
Can help me check too?
Sorry bro can help me check also. Pmed u thanks
Old 05-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodTime View Post
First experience with MM

Location was at east side. Quite a walk for foot soldiers.

Was greeted with a hug and light kisses when I met her. Saw her roommate as I was entering into MM's room. She asked if I wanted tarma, but I said I'm good with just MM for now. Took off my clothes, put down my stuff and the frenching started. She passed me a towel and told me to shower, I told her to join me and she gladly obliged. A lot of tongue fight in the shower and I enjoyed grabbing her breasts while she washed my cock.

Went back to the room and she told me about the packages. I opted for the one without AR as it's not my thing. I told her to lie on the bed and I began eating her out. She was not the first squirter I met but the feeling was still pretty good. Both my hands were on her firm breasts while I licked her for at least 10 minutes. She squirted multiple times. Her hands were on my head and when she told me to stop, I grabbed her hands, spread her legs and continued to lick her until she legs were shaking and she squirted more. I teased her pussy with my cock and I told her I wanted to fuck her. She was happy to hear that and she wanted it too. The unfortunate thing was that neither of us had a condom so no FJ.

She thanked me for a good cunninglingus and she was eager to please me. I sat on the sofa next to the bed and let her do her thing. She slowly licked both my thighs and my balls, then she sucked on my balls and did the popping sound effect thing for about 5 minutes.

After she took care of my balls, she went on to give me a wonderful BBBJ wth non-stop eye contact. I stood up and told her to continue. I pushed her head down slightly, she understood what I wanted and she kept doing DT. I couldn't take it anymore and told her I was cumming. It was an amazing CIM, she took all the load in her mouth and she kept sucking even after I cummed. She did not spit right away, she cleaned me up first and gave me a smile before spitting. She gave me a warm water bbbj and told me I shot a lot.

We showered separately after the session but we frenched while I was dressing up.

Overall: I was quite satisfied since girls who do BBBJ and CIM are a turn on to me. Most of the frenching were initiated by her.

RTF: Yes. Maybe tarma with her roommate hahahaha
Bro where location and damage
Old 05-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
master_blaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can request PM for TT’s WeChat? Have tried the WhatsApp number many times but no response. If due to any prior “blacklisting” will be happy to provide reassurance if needed. 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1