The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Meant For Each Other

I'll just say I have this amazing guy, in every aspect, except he can't stop chasing girls online, sexting, etc. I've caught him several times and he's always sorry, only wants me, etc, but can't seem to stop seeking attention from other females.

This man is seriously great. Super affectionate, makes me feel special and loved, works two jobs to help pay for things I know he's not "playing" me, that he really truly loves me, there's just the sexting thing that he can't seem to stop.

I have never felt like this about anyone and I'm not a youngster, so I've been in plenty of relationships that seemed like the real thing. I know this really is it. I know his problem has nothing to do with me not being "enough", but is there something I can do to help him stop?
Old 18-01-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17666 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meant For Each Other

Let him pooke your kar cheng more!

排队中: 清空中
Old 18-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

You can stop your delusion with your fake bf/gf and everything will be fine. Stop creating new threads almost everyday with your fake problems for fun and then leaving it there
Old 18-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
You can stop your delusion with your fake bf/gf and everything will be fine. Stop creating new threads almost everyday with your fake problems for fun and then leaving it there
Initially i was trying to help TS on one of the thread. Then i saw yeah almost everyday posting some new shit
Old 18-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
I'll just say I have this amazing guy, in every aspect, except he can't stop chasing girls online, sexting, etc. I've caught him several times and he's always sorry, only wants me, etc, but can't seem to stop seeking attention from other females.

This man is seriously great. Super affectionate, makes me feel special and loved, works two jobs to help pay for things I know he's not "playing" me, that he really truly loves me, there's just the sexting thing that he can't seem to stop.

I have never felt like this about anyone and I'm not a youngster, so I've been in plenty of relationships that seemed like the real thing. I know this really is it. I know his problem has nothing to do with me not being "enough", but is there something I can do to help him stop?
2 words, Fuck you
Old 18-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post

Just encourage him to search for more girls on the website you often quote.. That way win-win.. He gets what he wants and you get whatever you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1