The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdude View Post
FR review for the below :
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

one of the worst.
In and out less then 30min.
literally just paying for rushed handjob & massage for 5min. No touching as well.
Double booking as well so was a very rushed job as well.

Those MP with specials literally are more value than money

Might have been a swap and mix not sure but there only 2 girls there.
who ask u to visit ML in SPA?
let be open, her shop in opposite sim lim tower, 2nd floor.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Who are the sensual queens nowadays? Deciding between 7th princess and an an. Leaning towarda an an since she does AR. Thank you brothers
7p is good but she is not a sensual queen for sure. Would be considered vanilla

On a side note, any recent reviews is elmi?
Old 03-12-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
dell6996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for anan

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/an-an-massage/

Location: 9/10. Easy and near for foot solders (parking I think quite convenient also)

Looks and Body: 8/10. Pre-milf (I dig that kind of looks). Boobs slightly saggy but still nice to play with. Has a small bush

Message: ~/10. Reason why I gave this cos she kind of mixed the massage with teasing. Started of with a bit of message then start to use her jugs and tease me (really wanna turn over an grab her!) After that cat bath a while (with increasing intensity?). Slowly transit to AR and BBBJ. It’s been super long since I had BBBJ ever since my ex so it was mind blowing for me. She took it like a champ when I blow off.

GFE: 6-7/10. Not so much of GFE but good service

Hygiene: 9/10. Straight away change new tower after my session. Room very clean and got use mouth wash

RTM: Yes!!
Old 03-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

For Nicole fans, good and not so good news.

She managed to sort out her administrative issue and back.
But operate in a spa now.
Chiong safe
Old 03-12-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lobangcity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
For Nicole fans, good and not so good news.

She managed to sort out her administrative issue and back.
But operate in a spa now.
Chiong safe
Thank you for the update
Old 03-12-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lobangcity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for the update
Old 03-12-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
who ask u to visit ML in SPA?
let be open, her shop in opposite sim lim tower, 2nd floor.
Thought they move ? The second floor no longer there
Old 03-12-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

had a session with Sha Sha recently

chose her after mention from bros that she got high playability.
was overall quite a fun session

reach her place, no fuss, no security nothing. she opened the door to her place while hiding behind.
when inside, see her in her sexy outfit and she will offer you drink.
i just took the opportunity to grab her close to me and she didn't reject and just play with her abit.
to me, it's an act of assertion and tells her who's boss. haha

she'll get you to undress, and go shower by yourself.
told her i didn't need a massage so we went straight to the sensual part.
she commented my tool is quite big and ventured a guess I'm quite good in bed.
with these comments, I usually take it with a pinch of salt cos it's meant to make you feel good.

lie with my face down and she started the sensual service. told her to skip the massage cos i dun need it.
she started running her fingers all over the body, before she use her nipples to tickle you.
her nipples are eraser tip type, so can really feel it. super smooth skin when she's sliding around, no oil at that point.
she'll lick you all over and give soft whispers of pleasure.

after turning around, rabba rabba a bit, she ask if i wanted a BJ.
she would have preferred capped, but i told her i just wanted BBBJ.
she obliged and it was pretty good. she was quite naughty cos she would suck hard on your balls which came as a little of a shock.
love to see her lips wrapped around my dick and she would take the time slowly to lick and suck.

i ended the BBBJ a bit prematurely as i wanted to play with her body more.
so hug her close to me, play with her boobs and all that. she has a really nice fleshy butt for doggy (no FJ though).
she doesn't allow kissing on the lips, but you can give her light kisses elsewhere.
i think it depends on chemistry, and i tend to push the boundaries a bit to see where it goes.
will not state any further than what she mention on her services, but she said no to FJ and suggest imp web instead.
she was quite funny when she was saying what those girls will do.

after having much fun, she put oil on my dick and gave me a HJ.
i should have asked her for more BBBJ before that, but oh well.
have her lie beside me while she continue stroking my dick all around, while i play with her nipples. took quite a while to cum, but she didn't really complain and tried her best to satisfy me.
she likes to look into your eyes and see your shiok expression when you cum.
came a whole lot at the end.

Looks: 6.5/10 not really SYT but passable. sorry but i got high standards when it comes to looks
Body: 7/10, considered quite slim, butt is quite nice if only can doggy
Boobs: 7/10 small B, not C as stated. eraser tip nips good feeling when sensual
Massage: did not try, no comments here
Sensual: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
RTM: not likely with so many options available
Old 03-12-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
saxynat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time writing a MR!
I went for a massage with 星星 recently
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xing-xing-massage/

She’s a SYT and has quite a cute and friendly disposition. It was a one room apartment with clean room and toilet. I had to shower on my own before heading for the massage.
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B at least (quite a handful)
Massage: the back massage was alright
Sensual: back rubbing with her smooth boobs and hands roaming along with nipple sucking was shiok! Had to tip for zhut zhut
HJ: not mechanical with oil and her moans while stroking really got me going!

Would RTM but still exploring others! The condo is a bit hard to get too and parking looks like roadside with limited space. Also it’s in GL if that defrays people from going.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
coldwater833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Xing Zi
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xing-zi-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (me andy lau) -20% from photos, in terms of age and weight but still looks alright, maybe mid 30s, she was in a black see through lingerie set
Body: 7/10 Not the fair type, ample assets, smooth skin
Sensual: 9/10 Hardworking and spends alot of time working on catbath, HDLY & BBBJ
Massage: 6/10 (not the main point for most people)
GFE: 7/10 Quite good, like mistress, easy to chat with
Others: Not time watcher, no HP usage

RTM: Likely (maybe will try others)
Old 03-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Any FR on her?

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xi-xi/

No FR means 2 possibilities for me, 1. commando, 2. skip lol cause i believe picture too good to be true
Old 03-12-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Any FR on her?

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xi-xi/

No FR means 2 possibilities for me, 1. commando, 2. skip lol cause i believe picture too good to be true
Are you saying that from her pictures shown , she looks good to you? You are impressed and thinks she looks good from those pictures? Er OK.....
Old 03-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Are you saying that from her pictures shown , she looks good to you? You are impressed and thinks she looks good from those pictures? Er OK.....
The picture of her wearing the black long sleeve top looks good to me, if only real life also like that. Is my standard too low or is your standard too high bro? HAHAHAH! I think that pic quite gum me leh HAAHH please advise!

http://www.xindusg02.com/n0163.php supershinobi have shown me this, and if you were to view supershinobi page (https://sbfsg.org/showthread...127165&page=38) the wechat photo looks different. like total got 3 diff pics LOL!
Old 03-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
The picture of her wearing the black long sleeve top looks good to me, if only real life also like that. Is my standard too low or is your standard too high bro? HAHAHAH! I think that pic quite gum me leh HAAHH please advise!

http://www.xindusg02.com/n0163.php supershinobi have shown me this, and if you were to view supershinobi page (https://sbfsg.org/showthread...127165&page=38) the wechat photo looks different. like total got 3 diff pics LOL!
No la , my standards not high these days, hahaha. But look at the picture in black on SLG, the tummy area really kenna "brushed off". Big sign of flabs.

Ok, the pictures in supershinobi's site much better, but PS like crazy . Done look like head transplant too!!! Hahahaha.

The wechat one is Fl Lele ...not same.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No la , my standards not high these days, hahaha. But look at the picture in black on SLG, the tummy area really kenna "brushed off". Big sign of flabs.

Ok, the pictures in supershinobi's site much better, but PS like crazy . Done look like head transplant too!!! Hahahaha.

The wechat one is Fl Lele ...not same.
Cause your earlier sentence made me think isit my standard too low HAHAHA cause if purely base on picture I think not bad la, can still stand. Which picture in black? 80% of her picture in black Unless you saying the black top in long sleeve? if you saying that, I think still okay la, as long as face true to picture I have no issue standing, not over weight nor considered chubby, still can la.

And ya leh, the xindu site one looks totally like different girl, seems like kope pictures from those models(which is a common practice) but I believe is plastic surgery la. And walao the wechat one is another girl?! I was trying to convince myself wechat and SLG one are the same girl LOL! Holy crap, 1 number, 3 different girls now. How now bro? Please advice me on my next step
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1