The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post
Agree with u for most of mls u mentioned, master.

But xiao wan can really rank that high mah?

Just tried and she quite vallina one. Face is indeed good but can tell it's plastic surgeryed. Boby also not hot as Amei, sensual also not good as Kiki, maybe youth is her killing point for you?

But overall, agree with u for the rest of ur rankings and thx!
SN to serve you cannot consider as vanilla lah. Also, I am talking about the "material" of the gal mah. Do you agree her body is very tight and smooth, also her cunt is very tight when you finger her? (too bad, not much water. Xiao Han much better) Wahlao, think of it already buay tah han, must visit her a few more time before she RTC.

Of course, she is not as voluptuous as Amei, but her figure is very well proportioned. As for her service, that is not important. Actually I am the one toying her body the whole session and I enjoyed it a lot. After the deed, still bath together with me some more. I exceeded the one-hour mark and got to rush down as there is another bro waiting downstair.

Remember I mentioned in my previous post that I took the 200 BJ package? Maybe that make the difference.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone pm contact for https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/ ? Cant seem to access the site today even with vpn
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Just tried and she quite vallina one. Face is indeed good but can tell it's plastic surgeryed. Boby also not hot as Amei, sensual also not good as Kiki, maybe youth is her killing point for you?

Xiaowan not bad,visited her recently. Not That vanilla, FN, slurpy slurpy bj. sadly, shes gonna rtc soon. anD She abit hard to book! catch her while u can bros
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried or know which shop this girl is from?

https://sgbeautycastle9.com/xin-xin-...ssage-hj-bbbj/
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
As promised,

Fair warning, don’t expect a syt. I think the photos mildly resemble her. Likely a photo of her younger self with meitu added in.

Age wise my guess is mid 30s

Looks: as mentioned above. Not pretty/ugly in my books, mai hiam buey pai

Body: slim with big boobs. I reckon easy D. Boobs and tummy sag likely due to age

Location: not convenient for non drivers. Further east than most

Massage: honestly decent. She says she used to work in MP back in China.

Sensual: this is where she shines. Catbath was properly done with slurps and tongue twirls. Not your typical 意识意识 kind. Surprisingly slurpy as well can imagine that her bj would be good (but I rejected). One of my best hj experiences till date from my slg visits. Good variations and technique. From front hj with tongue twirling on your nipples to my first ever boob fuck to fake cowgirl. Honestly I’d rate her very highly in this department. 5G roam

Service: helped me properly shower after which is rather rare for mls. In and out 40mins but no comment as I always just put on my clothes and leave after shower.

Overall: I’m not into milfs but I would rtm purely for her decent massage and hardworking sensual. If you can overlook on the looks department that she’s not the hottest prettiest youngest in the market, I believe you’d have a good time.

Do share your experiences if any bros visit
Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

what does kiki do for sensual? tried once last week but was pretty vanilla service for me maybe not regular or not handsom. asking because i likemy ml to have more playability
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this can be posted here (admin pls remove if cannot).

Any bro tried Molly (6575) from vip site before? TIA

https://…../girl.php?id=6575
Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True. Kopi O was increased from 0.90 to 1.40 within a few years (Thanks to that idiot Biden who created those wars. With Trump around, this wun happened). But since I like to drink Kopi O, I lan lan have to pay a higher price for a cup of Kopi O with the same standard.

As for mls, paying 110 to 150 is still ok for me (same reason as Kopi O, cos I like to visit them mah). But I have my own taste to select who is the better mls - good one keep going back, lousy one no return. Pay a few more red notes is ok, as long as the "material" is good. Simple as that.

For SLG standard, there are only a handful of mls who are good.

Grade AA - Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. Xiao Wan charge 150 for HJ is a bit high, but as a chiobu syt, much younger than Kiki and Amei, worth the price lah.

Grade A - MHT and Love

Grade BBB - Nina. But she put on a bit of weight, so drop to Grade BB.

Grade BB - Xiao Min. If taller a bit can consider as Grade BBB.

For mls fall under Grade C, definitely no return. GL Cat 60 are better than them. Got bj and fj some more.

Actually Fairy also consider as Grade BB ml, but since she is operating at the famous B area, she put on a lot of weight (figure already out of shape). And I dun noe what she did to her face, look very weird, maybe injected something to make her more chio, but failed.
agree with bro LA for Grade AA except XiaoWan never try before
Rest also nv try before haha... Kiki and Amei enough liao
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros, which one is the famous kiki? This one? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the MRs. Hope to read more MRs from brothers. Time for some good massage from the MLs.
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I'm just sharing my observations, and it is good to hear differing thoughts from other bros too. We have already seen from the few responses that most bros are ok with price increase because we all understand inflation, but what some of us (myself included) cannot accept is higher price for lesser service. But we bopian suck thumb because we have needs and want the service, and as the carrot heads who think with their little heads only pay the premium price, this signals to the new incoming MLs that $130 is an accepted price in SG. It is basic supply and demand - if ML test market and list at $130 but business is damn bad because other better MLs only list at $120, they will auto adjust back to $120. We have seen it happen a few times already where 1-2 MLs list at $130 but end of the day, also adjust back down to $120. Sure, they earn less but let's not forget that they still earn a pretty significant amount.

About my wages, my wages increased since the day I cheong until now because I have been rising up the corporate ladder. I give more value now to my company than I did 9-10 years ago. We can't say the same about the MLs - are we receiving even the same level of service from the past?

As for chicken rice and kopi, my $4.50 chicken rice and $1.80 kopi still same standard as back in the days when it was $4.50 and $0.80 leh
Quite simple really bro. Demand and supply yeah, you don't have to be beholden to SLG. I have taken my business elsewhere and am happier for it.
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I see. Couldn't find any actually so was asking.
but absolutely ymmv so who knows. maybe you will have a better time with her
Old Today, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Bros who are looking for $110 FN service can try Ya Ting. Photos are very close to actual person but a little on skinny side. Can be quite chatty and fun if you engage her in conversation. Session lasted slightly more than 50 minutes. When I took out $120 to pay her (I thought it was $120), she told me it was $110. I gladly asked her to keep the extra $10, as a reward for her honesty.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ya-ting-massage/
thanks for the good shout out, gd attitude surely deserve my support.
Old Today, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Quite simple really bro. Demand and supply yeah, you don't have to be beholden to SLG. I have taken my business elsewhere and am happier for it.
Yes! Keep your options open. Plenty of choices
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I think we share similar views on what VFM entails but regardless i think that the definition of VFM differs from everyone. Maybe my definition lies more towards whether its worthwhile? Essentially "What is value for YOUR money"

Regardless, we all have expectations and prices that we are willing to pay to define that "worthwhile-ness"

Once again, to each his own.
I agree that the value of money is to each his own. Some pay lots to hang flowers only, and some finds it VFM if a sweet SYT HJ them, while some consider VFM as ML fulfilling all the services listed and really VFM if she fulfils more than what is listed.

So there is no end to this. To me, money is just paper. I would gladly give up this paper in exchange for something that blew my mind or loads. But of course I blow it within my own affordable capacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
what does kiki do for sensual? tried once last week but was pretty vanilla service for me maybe not regular or not handsom. asking because i likemy ml to have more playability
You already tried her and you are asking what she does for sensual? Bros already shared MLs with more playability so why are you not trying them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I'm just sharing my observations, and it is good to hear differing thoughts from other bros too. We have already seen from the few responses that most bros are ok with price increase because we all understand inflation, but what some of us (myself included) cannot accept is higher price for lesser service. But we bopian suck thumb because we have needs and want the service, and as the carrot heads who think with their little heads only pay the premium price, this signals to the new incoming MLs that $130 is an accepted price in SG.

About my wages, my wages increased since the day I cheong until now because I have been rising up the corporate ladder. I give more value now to my company than I did 9-10 years ago. We can't say the same about the MLs - are we receiving even the same level of service from the past?

As for chicken rice and kopi, my $4.50 chicken rice and $1.80 kopi still same standard as back in the days when it was $4.50 and $0.80 leh
But you only eat chicken rice and drink kopi only meh?

My perspective nia har...I am pretty sure with increased wages you will frequent less of those 'super VFM' type? ie many many moons ago, GL's siambu is like $40 or $60? Cynically, if it is still that price, we would have exclaimed that we could do the siambu a few times over for a few hours compared to the $120 ML and still only SN. Wage increase and higher standards is synonymous in pace and expectations in my opinion.

I do not quite agree with the we suck thumb and pay more for lesser service. If you feel the service is less than adequate, there are others that provide more for less, still satisfy your wants and desire. Why do you suck thumb and go to the ML that is asking more from you and providing you less than adequate services? If so, there must be something that she possesses that makes you willing to keep going back isn't it?

Just as we lump ALL MLs as 'like that', the MLs also lump all Singaporean men as 'like that'. So the ML that manages to rise above all will do well, just like how a customer can break away and leave ML with a good impression will get better services. It is just the law of nature.

On a side note, i have always shared with the MLs, if they are willing to listen of course, that they cannot use the mainland standard way of doing things here. If it works in mainland, they have no requirement to come here at all. I have asked a slightly above average ML before whether her business is good in mainland and she shared frankly that most of the time in the day there is no customer back home. So I queried her if she wants to use the same business model and get the same outcome here and am glad she got to her senses. They can either push prices sky high and sit there waiting the whole day or keep standard market prices but attracts by providing quality services and keep their slots full for the whole day. Work hard for a few months and then head home. The difference here with mainland is competition is limited to only those that flies here while back home the competition is tougher I guess. The super good is probably doing well back home and will not come or if they come they are priced differently. MLs just need to understand their own market value. I always feel the slight above average are those that will do well here. However, many MLs have shared also a lot of the advice are given by agents, ie the price settings etc. TCSS TCSS nia..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Does gigi speak french for you with YMMV? Like previous FR mentioned
It is rather interesting and odd to ask me this specific detail, so I am not sure what the intention is. If you are curious, you can always try it yourself since other bros mentioned in their MRs, need not ask me since I have been pretty clear that I do not mentioned things not advertised in order not to cause undue stress or request.

I think the word 'Frenching' may be misleading to some bros as well. If frenching is sticking the tongue out to play with each other's tongue, then she does not. I have clarified with her and she is clear she does not.

Gigi is good for what I have written in my MR and definitely the VFM for the services she provided at $120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1