The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVEL View Post
Geek - you seriously need more power to be less scared I added you my load today haha....

+12 tnuc. So long as you practice basic hygiene (along with yr MLs). What's there to be scared of ?
Bro. I have weak immune system. Up u back!

Another night passed without cheonging. This is tough!
Old 06-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Saved the money for the past 2 weeks and bought myself a 1 yr VPN plan.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scare of virus is 1 thing. Kana quarantine is another thing. Later whole family know where u go Liao. ;(
Old 06-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

i have mask supplies, do pm me if keen. 1 carton has 40 boxes

from Vietnam and indonesia
Old 06-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaro View Post
Scare of virus is 1 thing. Kana quarantine is another thing. Later whole family know where u go Liao. ;(
Whole family noe u go call chicken is a very embarrassed thing ..
Old 06-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post
Saved the money for the past 2 weeks and bought myself a 1 yr VPN plan.
Same. Stop going for massage before that CNY week. Now with this Wuhan virus so rampant gonna refrain myself from going and save money at the same time.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 06-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

now got flu go see doctor how to answer ??? can tell them you go call chicken ? or just act blur say take mrt kena
Old 06-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 22
Old Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of light

some of the reply here really make me laugh. I am not saying we shouldn't take precautious against the wuhan flu, but there is no need to go to the extend of being overreacting and even hysterical.. you need to know the common flu kills an average of more than 500K a year.

here is a stats from the WHO
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...enza-(seasonal)

there are up to about 50 million flu cases in the world each year accordingly to the WHO, of such 3 to 5 mil are severe case. The death rate from illness related to the flu is between 300K to 650k annually on average with 80K death alone in the USA from 2017-2018.

while the current china coronavirus flu is contagious

there are certain measures which you can take to take care of yourself. wash your hand often, have enough rest and avoid crowded places etc and if you really need to go "kio kway" chose the OKT wisely,... go to a OKT that does regularly check for their gals and the customer. i have seen some OKT assuring customers that they check on their gal health daily and will reject those customer who have flu symptom or simply visit a gal who is not from mainland china.

at the end of the day, yes, take the necessary precautious but no need to freak out, from what i reckon this coronavirus outbreak is already a community acquired virus at least in china, and i wont be surprise if it becomes one in sg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
now got flu go see doctor how to answer ??? can tell them you go call chicken ? or just act blur say take mrt kena

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Same. Stop going for massage before that CNY week. Now with this Wuhan virus so rampant gonna refrain myself from going and save money at the same time.

giving out point daily
Old 06-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bird View Post
some of the reply here really make me laugh. I am not saying we shouldn't take precautious against the wuhan flu, but there is no need to go to the extend of being overreacting and even hysterical.. you need to know the common flu kills an average of more than 500K a year.

here is a stats from the WHO
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...enza-(seasonal)

there are up to about 50 million flu cases in the world each year accordingly to the WHO, of such 3 to 5 mil are severe case. The death rate from illness related to the flu is between 300K to 650k annually on average with 80K death alone in the USA from 2017-2018.

while the current china coronavirus flu is contagious

there are certain measures which you can take to take care of yourself. wash your hand often, have enough rest and avoid crowded places etc and if you really need to go "kio kway" chose the OKT wisely,... go to a OKT that does regularly check for their gals and the customer. i have seen some OKT assuring customers that they check on their gal health daily and will reject those customer who have flu symptom or simply visit a gal who is not from mainland china.

at the end of the day, yes, take the necessary precautious but no need to freak out, from what i reckon this coronavirus outbreak is already a community acquired virus at least in china, and i wont be surprise if it becomes one in sg.

I dun think bros here are overreacting... the whole country attention now is on the virus, on the ppl who potentially getting the virus and the contact tracing that comes along. So there is a chinese phase "u know there is tiger in the mountain and yet u choose to go into the mountain" , then anything happens, then u have only urself to blame lo... Kana virus is the least on the bros' mind, is the embarrassment if kana contact tracing and linking u to the chicken / ML / FL u visited and ur family knows about it. So just take a break lo.. haha.. is not like u going to die from not releasing ur cum.

But for the brave ones, this is the time to go all out becos the SPAs and FL will be less busy
Old 06-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Better safe than sorry bros.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Old Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of light

if you read the post here, some certainly are..
it is like suggesting the coronavirus is exclusive and limited to ahtiongbu and WL only.

like i said this outbreak is likely going to be a community acquired thingy at least in china, take the necessary precautions but no need to worry oneself sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
I dun think bros here are overreacting... the whole country attention now is on the virus, on the ppl who potentially getting the virus and the contact tracing that comes along. So there is a chinese phase "u know there is tiger in the mountain and yet u choose to go into the mountain" , then anything happens, then u have only urself to blame lo... Kana virus is the least on the bros' mind, is the embarrassment if kana contact tracing and linking u to the chicken / ML / FL u visited and ur family knows about it. So just take a break lo.. haha.. is not like u going to die from not releasing ur cum.

But for the brave ones, this is the time to go all out becos the SPAs and FL will be less busy

giving out point daily
Old 06-02-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post

My 2 ML’s are as busy as before! It is biz as usual. I guess the TCM and spa in tourists areas, Chinatown and hotels, are the ones affected.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

for some, taking precautions would entail going to Senoko and queueing for hours to buy industrial grade disinfectants.

https://mothership.sg/2020/02/senoko...t-wuhan-virus/
Old 06-02-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Singapore government will be footing hospital bills for all suspected and confirmed novel coronavirus cases locally.

Hospital doctor need to endorse for suspected Wuhan case before govt pay. And polyclinic, private and tcm will not be paid by govt.

And if anyone kena Wuhan, need to declare close contacts and that includes Fls. Fls also sure kena with or without mask and no touching even. So if dun declare is chargeable under the law.

So read the lines and in between two times, dun speculate and dun assume even if u are Godlike and treat this as a joke.

For old birdies, u dun own SG govt and there are directives to follow. Hospitals have their protocols and these protocols may not be in align with the directives.

And MP, President and PM will have lifetime free medical treatment even after they retire. The constitution is decided by the pappies. So if one of them kena will not feel pinched. And maybe their immediate children will be free too. These constitutional infos are protected by pofma.

Last edited by Pictionary; 06-02-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Wah, the silent zappers here is as scary if not more scary than the coronavirus , i made a comment and got zapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bird View Post
if you read the post here, some certainly are..
it is like suggesting the coronavirus is exclusive and limited to ahtiongbu and WL only.

like i said this outbreak is likely going to be a community acquired thingy at least in china, take the necessary precautions but no need to worry oneself sick.

giving out point daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1