The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When your former FB wants to meet your wife

Dont be stupid.

Like one of the bro herre said, your lanjio itchy is it?

If really buay tahan, just spend some money to get one or 2 chio FL to fuck. Better to spend such money then to put yourself and your wife in this risk.

6 years never meet and you dont even know what happened to her. Maybe now she's a bit short circult up there and ended up giving your family nightmare..

Last edited by BroRelax; 09-04-2021 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: When your former FB wants to meet your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I used to share an apartment with several other people when I was in my 20s and after a while everyone moved on with their lives.

There is this girl that I occassionally keep in touch with over the years, with whom I finally had the opportunity to mess around with about almost a decade ago. It was only 2 occassions and we were never a couple.

I was too poor by her standards and she was a bit too wild for me to consider her as a serious partner.

Years go by and we pretty much lost touch. At the time she knew I was getting married and she congratulated me for it, and told me that one day we all should meet. I told her sure. She is still my friend afterall.

So this year, I somehow decided to send her a New Year's greeting and surprisingly she extended her invitation to me and wife to her place.

I am quite hesitant to bring my wife into knowing my past, but she insisted that it's non-negotiable that she would only meet with me if I introduce my wife to her. Lol

I mean, 6 years of no contact should have erased a lot of feelings, right?
There is absolutely no good reason for your Ex-FB to want to meet your wife. Best case scenario, she just wants to compare herself with your wife to boost her own ego. Who knows what sort of sick fuck mind games she is planning to play? Do you want to risk your marriage to find out?

More importantly, you have to ask yourself why do you even want to meet up with an ex-FB? You don't have to let us know, but seriously ask yourself this question, and give yourself an honest answer. Then, ask yourself if you are willing to bear the consequences of your actions.

Do you love your wife? Why do you want to risk fucking up her life playing these games? Your path forward should be pretty clear if you are honest with yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1