The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
TimothyCCH is stuck in moderation for some time to come
A true story from my friend.

Sorry bros in here that I got off from a wrong start. I hope this story could help to atone a bit of the misunderstandings we had. This is a true story that was told to me by my friend. It's up to you to believe and I will use a first person perspective to talk about this story.

December 2007
I am a lawyer. Not a those tua pai lawyer. But those with a small firm at shenton way. I live in HDB just like you and have a 18 year old daughter called Sarah. Sarah loves skating so every week, I will send her to skating and fetch her from skating at kallang leisure park. I used to beo all those lovely girls who skate with her and wonder if one day I could actually fuck one of them. Never could I imagine that one day my fantasy might come true.

January 2008
Just like every friday, I fetch sarah from her skating at 5pm. However, today she brought a friend along with me.
Sarah: Pa, here's my friend. Her name is sy.
Me: Hi, sy.
sy: Hi uncle, (to sarah): didn't expect your father to be an indian while you look so chinese.
sarah: oh, that's because my mother remarry, he's my step father.
me: sarah, i heard that.
sarah: sorry pa.
me: so is your friend here hitching a ride or something?
sarah: yes pa. can you send her to xxx MRT station.
me: sure hop on...

so for the subsequent fridays of Jan 2008, I fetch both sarah and sy... soon, i managed to get the contact of sy. one night while my wife is working late at her florist shop, i decide to sms sy.

me: so bored. what are you doing late at night?
sy: rushing my assignments.
me: so where are you studying?
sy: np..biz. it's kinda stressed.
me: wow and you can still find time to skate?
sy: yeah, why not? I could find time to play piano too.
me: that's amazing. wish my daughter is like you.
sy: haha sarah is great too.
me: but not as great as you...
sy: haha *speechless*

April 2008

so after a few months of sending home and smses... i decide to go to the next step liao. one day, sarah couldn't make it for skating because she was sick but I still went to kallang skating park..hoping I could see sy. and i was right.

me: hey sy.. here!
sy: hey uncle, how come you are here? i thought sarah is sick today.
me: yes she is... come. let's go watch a movie.
sy: hmm..i got work to do.
me: relax girl, u need to chill.
sy: ok.

So we went to the cathay at douby ghaut...that day not many movie, and i couldn't remember what movie we actually watch but it was a M18 movie.(sy was 18 then). there was lots of sex in the movie and i remember a scene where the young girl fell in love with the old guy...after the movie,

me: wow, the show is so unbelievable.
sy: yeah. couldn't believe it too.
me: so u think it's possible for a girl like her to like an old man?
sy: why not? everything is possible. i wouldn't mind an old man if he treat me well?
me: even as old as me?
sy: yeah why not?

i hear liao..cock steam.. couldn't believe she said that.. a petite 18 year old girl won't mind to fuck a 50 year old uncle like me...
Old 13-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A true story from my friend.

1st camper leeporking in!! camping for more!

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 13-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

August 2011
Fast forward 2 years plus. During that period of time, I didn't manage to fuck sy yet. Because as we know, life in the real world is not as easy as fantasy. Despite my constant messaging and talking about sex/stuff, it was a hard nut to break. One day, sy message me.

sy: hey uncle, i got into NTU!
me: wow that's great sy.
sy: yeah. but it's not the course i like.. how i wish i could change course.
me: don't worry so much, you can do it..

December 2011
Four months passed, and the exams were out. sy message me that she did not fare so well, and really wish to change course. however, the course requires her to write a letter of recommendation to the sch. so my plan starts to fall into action.

me: hey sy, i wrote your letter already..do you mind coming to my office?
sy: ok sure uncle..where is ur office?
me: xxx shenton way... unit no. xxx
sy: will be there in 30 mins.

meanwhile, i prepare my camcorder, hid it behind a bunch of folders and make sure she won't notice it. when sy came, she was dress in this red colour dress and you could almost see her neh neh as the dress is partially translucent.

sy: hi uncle.
me: hold on.

i close down the shutter and locked the place up.

sy: uncle, what are you doing? you are scaring me.
me: sy, you know.. actually i been attracted to you. your letter on the table. don't you feel that you should give me something in return.
sy: er...uncle..i don't know what you mean.
me: every man has his needs. i also have mine too.

i grab sy by her shoulder and force her back to her chair while i begin to untie the knot of the dress behind her back. sy wasn't struggling. perhaps she felt that she had to return a favour too? soon, i took off her dress and start to grope her b cup breasts.

sy: uncle.. please.. let me go.
me: after you have return ur favour my dear.

i took off her bra and panties and her panties was soaking wet... at this point of time she is fully naked.

me: i wonder what shall we to next.

to be continued...sry..posting in moderation so have to wait for approval before posting
Old 13-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

real 'naughty' Indian uncle
Old 13-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
whitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another camper joining in.
Old 13-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 22
horny28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
real 'naughty' Indian uncle
It's a old horny useless indian lawyer hehe
Old 14-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 20
Green_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to beholdGreen_papaya is a splendid one to behold

Next please soon.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 14
Joyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud ofJoyluck has much to be proud of

More ... more .... more .... please ...
Old 14-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Me camping here too
Old 14-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
thrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What to do next?
Old 15-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Please go on and tell the story.
Old 15-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

not the slightest bit believable. this story is totally incredulous.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

sorry for the late replies..finally got time to post.

continuing from previously....
sy: uncle..just do what you want and let me go... *sobs*
me: okok..i will be fast..come let me see your beautiful body.

sy came over to my side and I start to grope her 32B breasts vigourously. Even though she's not as well endowed as compared to other girls I fucked previously, there is no doubt that she is very sensitive. As I continue rubbing her nipples, she start to shiver and gave out a soft moan.

me: sy, are you a virgin.
sy: yes..no one had touch me before.. not even seen me naked before. you are the first.. uncle.

hearing that, my cock instantly steam. i can't help but wonder whether i will be able to be the first to take all her love holes. i continue rubbing her nipples while slowly licking her neck area making her twitch even more and i know she start to buay tahan liao... So i decide to move southwards towards her love hole and start playing with her clitoris...

me: sy can u sit on the table and spread ur legs..let uncle have a chance of looking at your 'mei mei'...
sy: ok uncle..please just get it over with..

sy sit on the table and open wide her legs... revealing a pinkish shaved pussy. transparent love jucies were flowing out like water from her pussy and i immediately sink my head down to lick her pussy. it was great estacy knowing that at my age, i could still suck a virgin's pussy. while continuing to suck, my right hand continue to auto-roam the breasts and other parts of sy...

sy: arhh.. uncle..that feels itchy uncle.. ahhh..
me: u will get used to it...

after 15 minutes of vigourous sucking, sy finally orgasm and squirt out lots of love jucies onto me. 'wah damm shiok' is all i could think of at that moment.

me: now ur turn to return the favour..
sy: huh? uncle i thought that was suppose to return u liao.
me: no? i just service u..now it's ur turn to service me. get down.
sy: ok..

i unzip my flyer and let out my half erected dick. while sy kneel down in front of me.

me: now put this in ur mouth and start sucking.. (pointing to my dick)
sy: but.. i never done this to any guys in my life.
me: so now it's ur time to start doing it.
sy: but i got a friend who helps me with my problems and never ask me to do such stuffs..
me: you friend's a stupid jerk..why do u even believe him?
sy:no he's not..
me: now suck it or else u dun get my recommendation letter.
sy: ok ok...

sy bend down and took the whole dick into her mouth. her tongue started playing around the tip of my cock while i watch her inexperienced and virgin suck on my dick. the feeling is damm great. sy though lack in skill, make up for it with her effort and strength of her blowjob. the knowledge of me getting her virgin blowjob makes me feel even more aroused and i start to play with her whole body to make full use of her body. within 20 minutes of sucking. i shot all my load into her mouth.

me: now swallow it...
sy: marstttu i? (with sperm in her mouth)
me: yes. now.

sy obediently listened to what i said and swallow everything into her mouth. at that moment, i feel like i have own her as a sex slave, as a fuck buddy, and it was the start of our fucking journey with more to come... i let her go that afternoon and text her not to tell anyone. meanwhile, i was thinking of what to do next...

to be continued...

p.s: to those who don't believe that this story is true, you can continue to believe it that way. however, i remember a bro told me that in sbf, if you down a person's rep with vulgarity and not stating your name, it's against the rules. Someone did that to me so does any bros here know who I should notify? Cannot let such assholes get away with it right?
Old 16-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyCCH View Post
p.s: to those who don't believe that this story is true, you can continue to believe it that way. however, i remember a bro told me that in sbf, if you down a person's rep with vulgarity and not stating your name, it's against the rules. Someone did that to me so does any bros here know who I should notify? Cannot let such assholes get away with it right?
yes.
Pls PM Sammyboyfor and report this so he will do the necessary and get that fellow into moderation.

Another power fellow going deep down again

Keep the story cumming..
Old 16-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story !!! But I don't quite like to force it on a little girl leh.. hahaha... Yet still, continue !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1