The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 9
Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future
for bros interested in my single female colleague...

shall answer some of the bros pm questions here

so today went to my female colleague home to chun the stupid reports and powerpoint presentations needed for the coming monday meeting with the vendors...

not the first time to her house, she lived with her mum, but jus nice this week her mum went to penang for some elderly trip so only left her at home.

so usually will go to her room for toilet as the kitchen toilet is always wet one so dunwan wet my feet

back to the point, so this time round i decide to do some hanky panky with her bra and panties

but end up only saw her sports bra and bra hanging, so maitu liao take some shots before going into toilet, since she still outside using the laptop

got sniff a bit to smell , got some sweat smell from the sports bra, and a bit of perfume smell and warmth from the bra

so quickly pee finish and got out before she got suspicious of me

tomorrow will go again to continue the reports...

shes near late 30s, Big B to small c, a little baba, have ex but now single

took a pic with her during our last year D&D

for bros whu pm me for her panties, sad to say no see it leh...

maybe tomorrow i go again to see if got or not

thats all for tonite

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 14-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Interesting post, bro. It's always nice having a chio colleague.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: for bros interested in my single female colleague...

bring some beer tonight maybe can "celebrate" after finishing the powerpoint.
haha
Old 14-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11205 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Finish up with happy endings
Awaiting your updates
Old 14-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
Interesting post, bro. It's always nice having a chio colleague.
Won't say is chio, but abit above avg considering her age
Old 14-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
bring some beer tonight maybe can "celebrate" after finishing the powerpoint.
haha
Can't la, lol, she not really that kind of girl, me not her type also...
Old 14-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Finish up with happy endings
Awaiting your updates

on the way to her home liao, hope to see new stuffs

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 14-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

so back home again after another hectic discussion for the presentations

so same trick again say need go pee and go in her room, this time round see 2 other bras, but think is just cleaned, since it was just hanging by the window, tried to use it to rub again my dick till some precum and faster the the tissue to wipe away

better not to leave any traces of evidence.... lol

still no sign of her panties.....

bonus pic*

tried to take upskirt of her when we are out for company team building trip

but no luck...

hope tmr can have more luck in finding more gems

Old 14-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigogo View Post
so back home again after another hectic discussion for the presentations

so same trick again say need go pee and go in her room, this time round see 2 other bras, but think is just cleaned, since it was just hanging by the window, tried to use it to rub again my dick till some precum and faster the the tissue to wipe away

better not to leave any traces of evidence.... lol

still no sign of her panties.....

bonus pic*

tried to take upskirt of her when we are out for company team building trip

but no luck...

hope tmr can have more luck in finding more gems

feeding ducks at team building?? where got so fun one
Old 14-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
feeding ducks at team building?? where got so fun one
Go visit plantation ma, then use their function room, still got chickens and piglets, in johor area

Old 14-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

camping for more! up you man
Old 14-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah hai View Post
camping for more! up you man
thanks bro, have rtn u with some humble pts

Old 14-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro!
Old 15-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
afroboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i thought only school kids go each other house to do projects
Old 15-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!! Keep us cumming!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1