The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would you hit on a married woman?

I like those young mothers in their early 30s, 很有魅力
Old 26-02-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Its all down to how desirable that women is.. but in short, I dun mind. In fact if u found the right one, she will be the best ever sex partner u can find apart from your own loving wife/GF. Cox of her status, both parties will be clear of the "lines". Of cox both side have to be clear minded too.. dun go siao and want to take over the entire person.. I managed to spend a few nights with 1. She is an ex pri sch classmate. Had a fight with her hubby right before he flew off for work. We banged every single night till him returned 5 days later. And since then I became her "comfort zone" whenever they had a fight because his hubby is the type where can get into a quarrel easily with her over petty stuffs but I would say tht my existence actually do good for their marriage because after everytime I COF or CIM his wife, I will give "counselling session" and let her understand my POV as a guy. Every single times, she will go back to her hubby abit more docile than she was 2 or 3 hours ago.

As for karma? I dun care about them.. if my wife wanna fool around, I'm fine with it as long she dun let me find out..
Old 26-02-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
I like those young mothers in their early 30s, 很有魅力
Those in late 20s ones waiting for their kindergarten kids r even more solid.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Those in late 20s ones waiting for their kindergarten kids r even more solid.
very fertile. oh my
Old 27-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I thought this is a thread for horny bros to discuss whether to hit on married women. Escalated quickly to murder and police and moral values. Mind blowing! These are just talk cock chats to kill time. Take it easy.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Usersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUsersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Absolutely.

That's where the term motherfuckers came from...
hahaha, this got me LOL
Old 12-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bigboy84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yeah why not? see how the hubby reacts.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy84 View Post
yeah why not? see how the hubby reacts.
Wait her hubby cum running after u with a parang in his hands, how ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bensonbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not? Milf is my favourite, that's why i am into online dating, hunting for matured milf. They have the taste that you won't forget. Especially when they said you are better than their husband.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Recently I had a chance to bang a friend who was separated from her husband for over one year. We were just good friends but she confided in me about so many details, including how her “down there” has been very tight and sore (cos no sex for 1 year plus). I jokingly offered to help her to massage and loosen it, and she asked back “Really ah, can help me?” Well one thing led to another, and I helped her to make sure her down there was both loosened and sore at the same time hahaha. A small snipe of her. Her boobs are quite big actually and I had fun time sucking and licking them. Dunno why her husband gave them up. Oh yeah I cummed into her raw lol. She didn’t care cos separated liao

Old 13-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Recently I had a chance to bang a friend who was separated from her husband for over one year. We were just good friends but she confided in me about so many details, including how her “down there” has been very tight and sore (cos no sex for 1 year plus). I jokingly offered to help her to massage and loosen it, and she asked back “Really ah, can help me?” Well one thing led to another, and I helped her to make sure her down there was both loosened and sore at the same time hahaha. A small snipe of her. Her boobs are quite big actually and I had fun time sucking and licking them. Dunno why her husband gave them up. Oh yeah I cummed into her raw lol. She didn’t care cos separated liao

Thing with married women is that they are already knowing what will happen when they get too close a man. They don't need to play it coy, or shy, because it's human needs they have.

Once they are comfortable, usually, they will give in to their needs. For your case, she's already separated, what else she wants? You to chase her, gift her flowers, courtship then open her legs?

Fuck and go is the case liao.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I am a big believer in Karma, though I have lived long enough to know that it doesn't always work the way we think it should

I always like to think, whether I would like it if the situation is reversed and I know the answer to that is a definite no.

Don't be that guy.

Fun fact: If a man was caught in bed with a married woman and the husband catches them in the act and kills him, the husband will not be charged with murder. Involuntary manslaughter is the typical charge in Singapore and in some other countries, the police will decline to press charges.
This is not true.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrdwolf_77 View Post
This is not true.
Quite true. Murder is based on pre-meditated and planned course of action. Acting out of jealousy killing somebody is known as manslaughter, which doesn't evade a mandatory jail term.

Similarly to fighting, you broke the fella's neck in due course and he does, that's manslaughter.

You went to the fight WANTING to kill the person, that's murder which carries a mandatory death sentence (life for a life).
Old 14-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Yup you are right. It is so easy to tell these women what I want. I told this friend that I want to role-play as teacher-student, doctor-nurse etc and she agreed instantly. No further question. It was just pure lust to get fucked and fuck. Another pic here to show yall how this soon to be divorcee looks. Love how her thighs clamp up against my body when I drill her in missionary mode. I told her to imagine her ex-hubby is looking at us and she gets more excited and also frustrated at same time (cos they left on bad terms). Very exciting when I see her frustrated looks blending with her orgasmic face hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Thing with married women is that they are already knowing what will happen when they get too close a man. They don't need to play it coy, or shy, because it's human needs they have.

Once they are comfortable, usually, they will give in to their needs. For your case, she's already separated, what else she wants? You to chase her, gift her flowers, courtship then open her legs?

Fuck and go is the case liao.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
johnkenny3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

lots of bros i know they did it, but i couldn't, karma is real bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1