The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookatamaihum View Post
Do you prefer to drive naked, or be driven naked?
I like to drive naked but I always have a tshirt or hoodie on standby in case of spot checks. I have privacy windows too to be safe. Being driven naked is quite fun too I guess 😂 used to do it with my bestie Jess and some times she'll threaten to kick me out 🙄
Old 16-07-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
I try to but y'all must show support and leave more comments too if not I'll think no one is reading 😢
i cum to show sir-port
i always read your posting cant comment cause right hand clicking mouse left hand clicking my di
Old 16-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like to drive naked but I always have a tshirt or hoodie on standby in case of spot checks. I have privacy windows too to be safe. Being driven naked is quite fun too I guess 😂 used to do it with my bestie Jess and some times she'll threaten to kick me out 🙄
do you switch on air con when u drive naked ,, ?
Old 16-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
do you switch on air con when u drive naked ,, ?
Yes of cos it's damn hot and cannot be I wind down the window 😂
Old 16-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes of cos it's damn hot and cannot be I wind down the window 😂
will be very cold if you are driving naked ?
are your nipples harden ,, haha
Old 16-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
will be very cold if you are driving naked ?
are your nipples harden ,, haha
Yeah sometimes but that's what the tshirt or hoodie is for too 😂
Old 16-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
while man driving to get their hand/blowjob. Have your nipples ever got suck while driving?
Old 16-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went for a naked midnight drive a few days ago. Will update when I have time 😛
Nice.

Waiting for the update. Best is with pics attached.
Old 16-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
so you drive naked ,, when you feel cold you put tshirt or hoodie over your nipples ? hahahaha
Old 16-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
so you drive naked ,, when you feel cold you put tshirt or hoodie over your nipples ? hahahaha
I put the tshirt or hoodie over my whole body not just my nipples. As in I wear them 😂😂
Old 16-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I put the tshirt or hoodie over my whole body not just my nipples. As in I wear them 😂😂
aiyo ,, like that not consider driving naked le
Old 16-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo ,, like that not consider driving naked le
I freeze to death how leh 😂
Old 16-07-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I freeze to death how leh 😂
never heard of freeze to death in Singapore weather ,, haha
heat stoke i heard of ,, haha
Old 17-07-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Felt so restless and bored a few days back that I decided to go for a quick drive. It was around 1am, and my family was already asleep, so I decided to just raise the stakes a little, and went out of the house naked!

I went to the garage and entered my car. It's not my first time driving naked, but usually I will place a piece of clothing beside me, just in case I run into any spot checks. For this drive, I brought along a blue-coloured slip dress that was translucent, and placed it beside me.

I started up my car and drove out, fully naked and without any clothing except for my dress! For anyone wondering, I do have privacy windows on my car, so I wasn't worried about anyone outside looking in. In a sense, this actually made me even bolder!

My original intention was just to do a short drive around the neighbourhood, but I soon found myself cruising down CTE and driving aimlessly! There weren't a lot of cars on the road, and thankfully I didn't run into any spot checks!

After about 10 minutes, I started to feel the urge to pee, and I went out at the latest exit, finding myself near a park that seemed really dark. I parked by the roadside and observed my surroundings. While the park was very near a cluster of landed property, most of them had their lights off, and it seemed that the park was deserted!

I could see the park toilet near the parking space, so I decided to take a gamble, and just left the car naked!

My pee went undisturbed, aside from a stray lizard, and afterwards I decided to take a quick walk around the empty park. The park was parallel to the road, and there were a few cars driving along it, but I was quite confident that none of them will be able to spot me. However, I still had to be cautious around me I strolled along the park with my whole body on display. The park's lights were still on and it was still pretty illuminated!

To be honest, at one point I started to worry more about the ghosts than any humans! I guess I was very lucky that night, and I actually made one whole round back to my car! I touched myself on my pussy a little, and noticed that I had gotten a little wet from the thrill! My heart was thumping so heavily too. I haven't done this in such a long time!

Once I got back to my car, I actually sat inside for a short while to clean myself up and just use my phone. My car was parked at a more secluded side of the estate, and I made sure none of the houses had a view of where I was.

Right before I was about to drive off, I saw a young couple, probably in their early 20s, walk out of the estate and come within my vicinity. The next thing I knew, they started hugging and making out!

This was not something I had expected at all! But I couldn't blame them. This corner was really secluded and safe, and I'm guessing they wanted to find a private spot to whatever it is they wanted. My car wasn't on yet, and I had my privacy windows, so to them on the outside, it was as though the car was empty, but I had a perfectly clear view of them!

The couple was making out passionately. The guy seemed to be around 180+cm tall, and the girl seems to be around my height, so it was a pretty good match. I could see their hands starting to go all over each other, and the guy's hands started to slide underneath her top, while she was rubbing his dick through his jeans.

This whole time, they are just less than 5 metres away from a naked me!
Old 17-07-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
saiwok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your naughty adventures, want to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1