The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
... Btw, bro pocketrocket, is it true that sydney's angmohs are better than melb's most of the time ?

Guess it'll all depends on luck like most things...But I had tried all that ya mentioned a number of times before and still find that the Sydney white chicks are better...In term of looks and services. Many had move there coz the rates are slightly higher than those else where and that mean they get paid more. Then again, the cost of living in Sydney is higher too.

Having said that, I still find the ang moh girls on the streets or clubs are much better in Melb than Syd...They tend to know how to dress up and heaps friendlier. Can easily pick up and go head for a root (I had did that one a few occasions even during a short trip down)...Unlike the Sydney siders...They dun even wanna look at Asian unless they know ya.
Old 19-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Having said that, I still find the ang moh girls on the streets or clubs are much better in Melb than Syd...They tend to know how to dress up and heaps friendlier. Can easily pick up and go head for a root (I had did that one a few occasions even during a short trip down)...Unlike the Sydney siders...They dun even wanna look at Asian unless they know ya.
Ok, just to be clear 1st, these street and clubs girls are willing to trade sex for $$$ right ? I dont want to approach a girl in a club then skali the boyfriend heavyweight champion in victoria, mati la me So, how to identify them and care to share your experience bro ?
Old 19-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, just to be clear 1st, these street and clubs girls are willing to trade sex for $$$ right ? I dont want to approach a girl in a club then skali the boyfriend heavyweight champion in victoria, mati la me So, how to identify them and care to share your experience bro ?
No no no...Those girls @ club are the one ya pick up without paying lah. Dun want ya to kanan slap by them. Ha!

Chat with them while @ the bar getting a drink or standing around people watching etc...Like what ya usually do in a club lah

One of my mate living in Melb and I once even pick up 2 girls at the lights. They started chatting with us and we asked them for coffee...One thing lead to another and we end up f#@kin them @ my mates place. Ha!
Old 19-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
No no no...Those girls @ club are the one ya pick up without paying lah. Dun want ya to kanan slap by them. Ha!

Chat with them while @ the bar getting a drink or standing around people watching etc...Like what ya usually do in a club lah

One of my mate living in Melb and I once even pick up 2 girls at the lights. They started chatting with us and we asked them for coffee...One thing lead to another and we end up f#@kin them @ my mates place. Ha!
Wah, close shave, luckily you let me know 1st, dont want to kena sh&^t from them Haizz, me very noob in picking up girls la bro, that's why go to Tope St mah, if not, why am i there at the 1st place but will give it a try la
Old 19-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, close shave, luckily you let me know 1st, dont want to kena sh&^t from them Haizz, me very noob in picking up girls la bro, that's why go to Tope St mah, if not, why am i there at the 1st place but will give it a try la

I try ya...Go for it mate...Melb chicks are heaps easier to approach. Wait till you kanan the Sydney one
Old 20-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Yeah, no offense to all bros in sydney but, that's why i picked melb at the 1st place, i think in general melbournians are more friendlier than sydney ones.
Old 20-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, no offense to all bros in sydney but, that's why i picked melb at the 1st place, i think in general melbournians are more friendlier than sydney ones.

Having lived, worked and studied in Sydney for over 10yrs...I must agreed with ya brother
Old 21-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

10 years ? Come down la to melb la bro, show you melb's hospitality We go for a drink @ Goldfinger (me favourite place to unwind) .

Btw, any bro been to a joint along Racecourse Road ? Asian Joint, i think Oriental 7 or something. If been to, waddya guys think about the place ?
Old 21-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
10 years ? Come down la to melb la bro, show you melb's hospitality We go for a drink @ Goldfinger (me favourite place to unwind) .

Ha! Actually...Due to work, now gotta fly here and there. But eventually, I'll be settling down in Melb...So dun ya worry my friend...I'll call ya and get ya to shout me a few drinks since you're the local there now

P/S: Bro MelbSJ must come too...Free drinks who dun wanna?! Ha!
Old 23-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

P/S: Bro MelbSJ must come too...Free drinks who dun wanna?! Ha!
Wah, swee la, drinks i treat, but dances (only $50 dances ok?) are on you guys steady bo ?

@Bro MelbSJ: went there couple of weeks ago, the OKT (an asian lady) is not very friendly at all , the girls there are not better than tope st's anyway. Wont be returning there anymore
Old 23-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
@Bro MelbSJ: went there couple of weeks ago, the OKT (an asian lady) is not very friendly at all , the girls there are not better than tope st's anyway. Wont be returning there anymore

Where are we talking about again?
Old 23-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Raccourse Road joint, the joint's name is: far eastern relaxation. Been there before bro ?
Old 23-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Raccourse Road joint, the joint's name is: far eastern relaxation. Been there before bro ?

Nope...Been to on on 77 but
Old 24-12-2007, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
Icez84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, will be heading over in mid jan.... any1 place good to chiong?
Old 24-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icez84 View Post
bro, will be heading over in mid jan.... any1 place good to chiong?

Go look for Brother Doe13...He's always up for cheonging. Ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1