The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Actually the chance of getting HIV from unprotected sex with HIV positive female is quite low. Estimated to be 2% chance, or 1/50 on the higher end
https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medic...20an al%20sex.

The chances increase if you have existing STDs, anal sex, or if she's on her period. There's no chance of contacting HIV if the girl is not HIV positive
So chiongsters count that the chances are in their favour. Some also take the HIV PrEP (cost about $50/month according to google search) as preparation to chiong
Of course if you kana then the rest of your life is GG. And wearing condom will also protects you from other STDs which are quite discomforting and costs $$$ to see a doctor
Echo this. I had a big scare late last year after I came down with really bad UTI and conjunctivitis, both of which are potential symptoms of STIs. It was bad, spent close to $800-900 on doc and tests (STD panels) and weeks of pain and discomfort from the condition. Tests all came out negative in the end but the worse thing was how to explain and avoid my SO from getting it. Was a big wake up moment
Old 12-03-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You guys are insane

best to play safe, at very least take prep if not wearing a condom. I have heard from a girl working at one of the massage shops around phrom phong soi24, two of her friends tested positive for HIV. one of her friends actually got pregnant from customer, then had to get abortion. another friend left thailand, hiv+ but still working in another country secretly.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
best to play safe, at very least take prep if not wearing a condom. I have heard from a girl working at one of the massage shops around phrom phong soi24, two of her friends tested positive for HIV. one of her friends actually got pregnant from customer, then had to get abortion. another friend left thailand, hiv+ but still working in another country secretly.
If you wanna raw when chionging in BKK, always at least be on HIV PrEP. I'll always be on PrEP when I gonna chiong during a trip. There are more shops which you can raw in Soi24 and the surrounding areas than just Butterfly and those girls are high risk to catch something. I spent quite a lot on treatment.

Even the girls in Butterfly who didn't advertise raw, sometimes you can get raw. If you convinced the girls especially in the smaller shops who didn't open the service to raw, there is chance to get them pregnant. You can try and do that if that's your thing. You can do that to the MLs at traditional Thai massage shops too.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
All a matter of luck or bad luck

I've been trying to break the habit of going raw. It's one of those vicious cycle things, the more I do it (raw), the harder it is for me to cum with a condom. My last trip my dick went limp as soon as the girl put the condom on. Will need to try and exert self control, especially since I can't take PrEP (due to an existing medical condition)
Wear cap really for safety.
It took me a while moving from a short while raw back to capping.
I am same with bro mopik, I can’t take PrEP as I tried last time the moment I take it I will start diarrhea…. Then totally no action lol

Safety first.
Old 14-03-2024, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

I think its precisely because now got PreP that those ppl who usually would never ever RaW with FL, start to have ideas and want to try try.

Then try one time, and they start to sian 1/2 condom already. Then all future encounters must RaW else cannot phew phew.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 14-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
I think its precisely because now got PreP that those ppl who usually would never ever RaW with FL, start to have ideas and want to try try.

Then try one time, and they start to sian 1/2 condom already. Then all future encounters must RaW else cannot phew phew.
Nature did not intend that we should fuck with a piece of rubber, so bareback always the most pleasurable. Luckily last week I visited FL and she allowed raw but after a while she said she felt sore and asked me to cap on. I said I will not be able to perform with it but tried anyway and I could still cum, though it took slightly longer. So a good first step to weaning off raw I hope haha
Old 15-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Nature did not intend that we should fuck with a piece of rubber, so bareback always the most pleasurable. Luckily last week I visited FL and she allowed raw but after a while she said she felt sore and asked me to cap on. I said I will not be able to perform with it but tried anyway and I could still cum, though it took slightly longer. So a good first step to weaning off raw I hope haha
When I first started cheonging, was very safety conscious, even BJ also I opt for CBJ. Then one time (during the golden days of siambu doing the soapy thingy in hotels), the siambu just straight up auto BBBJ me and from then on, no more CBJ for me.

Excluding the one time I had a condom break with siambu, closest I got to raw was in SG, siambu doing kinda a nuru thing using oil (baby lotion oil thingy) and ruba ruba all over me, and her pussy on moi penis. The feeling damn shiok, and I know if I just ask the question and offered enough top-up $, then highly likely sure can.... luckily I managed to keep calm and just caps on quickly and start to pump her.

If I had gone bareback then, sure no more condoms for me and I would have gone raw all the way for all subsequent bonkings.

Now because got things like Prep, demand increase liao, so now even special service is openly advertised to attract customers.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1