The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
I would like to start a new thread, dating back to 2004..
Not easy, have to recall all sensual events with hubby ..give me time ya..thanks all dearest bro.
Help her recall her memories mah... she can't remember all the details so I was curious when she did it with buddy A. The photo looks yellowish so probably been more than a decade already. :-P
Old 02-05-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...glad to see our dear sis Cecelialee has attracted so many honey bees to herself here, n is the centre of attraction ...hehe...looking forward to support her in her own new thread

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wa bro Espada...can see u so excited by our dear sis Cecelialee also ...got so many questions to clarify with her abt her sexy sharing ...just like me ...hehe...good, keep it up !...tis will help us know more exact juicy details of her sexy story
I'm younger than Cecelia sis and not her hubby's buddy. No chance for me one...
Old 02-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Hi Espada,
Ya they are right..you guys always so kan cheong.
Sigh....
Old 02-05-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Espada,
Ya they are right..you guys always so kan cheong.
Sigh....
You & hubby are very interesting and exciting people lah... makes people drool over your fetishes. Once you have fully reached menopause, I guess the fetishes will be even more exciting.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

My dear Rickey,
Help, how to answer leh.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Espada,
For your curiosity, I'm 55 he's 63, we still have sex now and then, not like those bros in other threads stating ..how 8s sex after 40, omg did they do their homework, why their wife refrain from sex after giving birth...
Old 02-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
My dear Rickey,
Help, how to answer leh.
I answer why I'm so excited lah... I'm married but never do with wifey for donkey yrs liao... that's why very pent up. And my mature gf is a biz tai tai (>55 yrs old but not exactly sure) is back in philippines because now cannot come and visit her daughter because she married and stayed here. So you remind me of her as you are my older sis also.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Espada,
For your curiosity, I'm 55 he's 63, we still have sex now and then, not like those bros in other threads stating ..how 8s sex after 40, omg did they do their homework, why their wife refrain from sex after giving birth...
Most likely the wifey didn't go for ligation so very worried about pregnancy. Btw, do you have kid(s)?
Old 02-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Espada bro,
Our kids is grown up and 2 children have their own family, you ask too much lor. We have 3 grandchildren leh...

We're now having our own sensual life as in our own cocoon.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Espada bro,
Our kids is grown up and 2 children have their own family, you ask too much lor. We have 3 grandchildren leh...

I see... understand now... that's why so carefree and not tied down with kids already loh. I also got 2 kids still in secondary school...
Old 02-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Help her recall her memories mah... she can't remember all the details so I was curious when she did it with buddy A. The photo looks yellowish so probably been more than a decade already. :-P
Good boy Espada ! ...help our dear sis think back many yrs ago when she was a v. notti gal ..so we can enjoy reading her story even more with more juicy details ...u r very observant too when u looked at her photo, i didn't even know that

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ricky bro... I might be wrong bcos of the above. But we shall wait for Cecelia sis to enlighten because I wonder if the session with buddy A started in 2004 or lately only.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://ibb.co/HgwkHFd
This was when Buddy A had me left me there in another bed, this was taken by hubby in morning when he check on me,.
Of cos I slept with Buddy A over the night..he left in the morning after another session with , feeling satisfied, I just lay down on the other room
My hubby then lay down beside me asking how is it, did you enjoy it, of I enjoy, it's like another honeymoon, except that it's in my house, I told him Buddy A did fuck and shoot inside me 3 time, and hubby behind 5o.l8ck my pussy, I try to stop him as Buddy A had shoot in 3 times and some of his sperm already dried of from dripping to my thigh, hubby said he can taste his sperm inside me ,..omg..
Old 02-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
My hubby then lay down beside me asking how is it, did you enjoy it, of I enjoy, it's like another honeymoon, except that it's in my house, I told him Buddy A did fuck and shoot inside me 3 time, and hubby behind 5o.l8ck my pussy, I try to stop him as Buddy A had shoot in 3 times and some of his sperm already dried of from dripping to my thigh, hubby said he can taste his sperm inside me ,..omg..
I ask hubby did you peep me having sex with Buddy A, he said yes and he masturbate till he shoot onto our another room door....
As he continue to fuck me I call out his Buddy A name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1