The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 07-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Update for Linda. Her working hours for weekends have shorten. Sat will be to around 5 plus 6pm and Sun will be only 2-3 hours from noon. Weekdays still 10 plus morning till nite.

Just had another fantastic session with her. Although I am no longer as regular as before, she still treats me as special as her regulars. Great attitude.
Linda contact still the same?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leetan40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update for Linda. Her working hours for weekends have shorten. Sat will be to around 5 plus 6pm and Sun will be only 2-3 hours from noon. Weekdays still 10 plus morning till nite.

Just had another fantastic session with her. Although I am no longer as regular as before, she still treats me as special as her regulars. Great attitude.
Bro, can PM location? Thanks
Old 09-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds like Linda is a legend.

Seems very hardworking as taking on long hours n working 7day week.

How old is she? Chio???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried this shop along jalan sultan. Place not great with only curtain at the door of each room. But I tried this Malaysian lady not bad. OL looking or your sweet neighbor's wife next door look and with big jugs although its enhanced . Easy to talk to and very Friendly.

The highlight was her massage. Very good massage that is strong and hits the right spot. Spend time to really give a good rub

Unfortunately only offer hj. But her hj is slow and quite sensual but only allow roaming on the boobs.

Exchange contact only. Best is if got AR offering.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Linda contact still the same?
Should be no change but I seldom call her. Will just pop by and look see.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Sounds like Linda is a legend.

Seems very hardworking as taking on long hours n working 7day week.

How old is she? Chio???
Will not disclose her age here. Just ask her yourself. Anyway I believe u know the ladies at 4th floor is in which category... Definitely no syt or even milfs there. Only ailfs and gilfs..

Looks subjective to individual preference but for me it's all about the service. To me it's like visiting my mistress except that it's alot more economical and no strings attached. Of cos please note my rtf with her is past double figures so dun expect the same service for all.

Btw I believe she already have quite a number of regulars so dun be surprised if she reject newbies.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will not disclose her age here. Just ask her yourself. Anyway I believe u know the ladies at 4th floor is in which category... Definitely no syt or even milfs there. Only ailfs and gilfs..

Looks subjective to individual preference but for me it's all about the service. To me it's like visiting my mistress except that it's alot more economical and no strings attached. Of cos please note my rtf with her is past double figures so dun expect the same service for all.

Btw I believe she already have quite a number of regulars so dun be surprised if she reject newbies.
Thanks for info bro.
sometimes , very rarely u can still find 'younger' gals @ jsp. maybe late 30s to early 40. sometime can find lao chio ones.
ok if free will go there take a look ya.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Jalan Sultan

JSP 4th Floor is quite this morning.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

Bump
Old 18-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Linda, Thai woman, rushed me some time ago. RTLinda: No. I know she has good FRs posted in this thread by different bros.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Passed by last wk, seems like there’s a new viet gal at the shop few shops away fr 4D. Quite young, not bad looking. Heheee

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Passed by last wk, seems like there’s a new viet gal at the shop few shops away fr 4D. Quite young, not bad looking. Heheee
Saw her just now... Sweet smile and cute looking
Old 21-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Which unit can i find linda please bros?
Old 22-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Armag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Jalan Sultan 4th floor and got the worst experience ever.

Exit from lift walk straight, turn left.

This skinny gilf ask if want massage. 20 dollars entrance.

touch touch abit ask u turn.... 50 dollars hj, 100 dollars bj.

Tried nego to 30 dollars for hj with roam, she insisted now market 50 dollars hj NO ROAM. Want roam need 100 dollars.

Keep repeating she wont earn any money and give black face.

wtf dulan. instantly rejected tell her i dont want anything. Turn u back touch 30 secs okay times up.

Avoid this shop... save your money for better service.
Old 22-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried this shop along jalan sultan. Place not great with only curtain at the door of each room. But I tried this Malaysian lady not bad. OL looking or your sweet neighbor's wife next door look and with big jugs although its enhanced . Easy to talk to and very Friendly.

The highlight was her massage. Very good massage that is strong and hits the right spot. Spend time to really give a good rub

Unfortunately only offer hj. But her hj is slow and quite sensual but only allow roaming on the boobs.

Exchange contact only. Best is if got AR offering.
The name start with Axxxxa ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1