The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Those visit prostitute, go HC all consider as LOSERS?

is this true?
they have to pay for sex instead of getting it for free.
want to go club find ons with gals also cant coz they themselves look old and chui.

so have to settle for geylang or HC.
whats worst is having their wives at hm looking after their children
while they busy bonking other ladies.
Old 31-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Those visit prostitute, go HC all consider as LOSERS?

Mai Lai lah.You so pro in getting sex. Then you don't need come here liao.
Old 31-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

young boy, you have to understand that sometimes it's not hooking up your colleague or going to the club to pick up a girl, sometimes paying for sex is clean and easy, no baggage, no risk of HR finding out screwing your career or the girl from the club crying rape.
Old 31-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
is this true?
want to go club find ons with gals also cant coz they themselves look old and chui.

(lol) So.... those involved in last year's underage sex sandal (Paid sex) are losers! Pls ..... so many notable figures involved ok. Not forgetting the numerous European footballers involving in paid sex sandal over the years......(Reckoned they could get flings at clubs anytime)
Sex is a very complex issue.......btw nothing is free in this world
Old 31-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Those visit prostitute, go HC all consider as LOSERS?

Quote:
is this true?

stupid post

Ans: Well you can bonk for free if you are good at it, You can further bonk to the max and pay for it. its all up to individual.

while they busy bonking other ladies

Ans: Well look from this point of view, after bonking it could be the husband turn to look after the children the whole weekend so does it really matter.

Lastly for you to ask such questions i think you might be one of the losers who have such thoughts.
Old 31-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Run angry Ts just goading us only. See he never reply? Zhao lor liao
Old 31-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
Mai Lai lah.You so pro in getting sex. Then you don't need come here liao.
mai la. the issue here is abt morality towards sex.
Old 31-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
young boy, you have to understand that sometimes it's not hooking up your colleague or going to the club to pick up a girl, sometimes paying for sex is clean and easy, no baggage, no risk of HR finding out screwing your career or the girl from the club crying rape.
but why need to screw other gals when u have ur own wife?
Old 31-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herodieyoung View Post
(lol) So.... those involved in last year's underage sex sandal (Paid sex) are losers! Pls ..... so many notable figures involved ok. Not forgetting the numerous European footballers involving in paid sex sandal over the years......(Reckoned they could get flings at clubs anytime)
Sex is a very complex issue.......btw nothing is free in this world
if they are not losers then why they cover their face with masks when alk
out from the court after their hearing?

they cover their face to hide their embarrasement isnt it?
if scared to be embarrase then why do it in the first place?
Old 31-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
stupid post

Ans: Well you can bonk for free if you are good at it, You can further bonk to the max and pay for it. its all up to individual.

while they busy bonking other ladies

Ans: Well look from this point of view, after bonking it could be the husband turn to look after the children the whole weekend so does it really matter.

Lastly for you to ask such questions i think you might be one of the losers who have such thoughts.
well lets look from this point of view then?
u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo?
or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men?
if u ok then i got nothing else to say loh.
Old 31-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
well lets look from this point of view then?
u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo?
or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men?
if u ok then i got nothing else to say loh.
just as what i though, well you cant even relate a simple statement.

well lets look from your point of view then !

u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

you okay? ahahahahahhaha
Old 31-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

so 3Some king do you have Gf ? Wife ? or even a female friend ? Mostly likely you do not have.

So why the nick 3Some king ??? and so What with the previous contents posting of 99 posts ???

Again with the stupid post of yours, you do have the answer.
Old 31-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
so 3Some king do you have Gf ? Wife ? or even a female friend ? Mostly likely you do not have.

So why the nick 3Some king ??? and so What with the previous contents posting of 99 posts ???

Again with the stupid post of yours, you do have the answer.

oh yeahhh. i'm loving this.
then who's the kid in ur dp?
is it one of the fl that gave birth when u have sex with her?

oh wait do u even have a child in the first place?
pity ur child knowing that his/her dad engaged on prostitute.
awwwwww~
did ur parents even know u engaged on prostitute??
i feel sad for them for bringing up such a kid with no morales like u
Old 31-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
just as what i though, well you cant even relate a simple statement.

well lets look from your point of view then !

u fine with ur wife visiting gigolo? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

or ur wife go secretly engage in orgy with 5 other men? Preharp your mum have better experience care to share ??

you okay? ahahahahahhaha
Wow bro, ur reply to TS si bei power sia...lol
Old 31-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

is this a holiday thesis to write?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1