The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
what does ang pai means and why are ang pais popular?
ang pai is a hokkien word. It is literally translated from the chinese word 红 (ang) 牌 (pai).
It means very well in demand, very hot , popular ! When a ml is a ang pai, you will have a problem trying to book a slot with her unless you do advance booking, but that also won;t guarantee you a slot and she is in such demand that she will forget it. I had the experience before. I book the ml day in advance and when the day come, I went there and there was another person taking over my slot. The night before ,she went drinking and thereafter forgot about it. She apologised profusely to me and I told her it's alright, I will just try to book again, no big deal over it. Luckily she is also a very nice person.

Worst ang pai ml are those that becomes arrogant and big headed because they are so much in demand. Every day slot all taken up !
Old 25-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Doubt there's minimum wage. The ladies had to pay agent fees or have those fees deducted while they are working here first X months.

One of the spa near city area don't pay the new ML until they cleared a certain threshold. Hence the new ML willing to go all out to get you to revisit her again and again. Meanwhile surviving only from tips.
Ya no minimum wage one, it's just like private tuition/tuition centre tuition.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
ang pai is a hokkien word. It is literally translated from the chinese word 红 (ang) 牌 (pai).
It means very well in demand, very hot , popular ! When a ml is a ang pai, you will have a problem trying to book a slot with her unless you do advance booking, but that also won;t guarantee you a slot and she is in such demand that she will forget it. I had the experience before. I book the ml day in advance and when the day come, I went there and there was another person taking over my slot. The night before ,she went drinking and thereafter forgot about it. She apologised profusely to me and I told her it's alright, I will just try to book again, no big deal over it. Luckily she is also a very person.

Worst ang pai ml are those that becomes arrogant and big headed because they are so much in demand. Every day slot all taken up !
what does bao yang massage mean? How is it different from normal massage with teasing? Btw you have a typo, "Luckily she is also a very (typo missing word) person"?
Old 25-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what does bao yang massage mean? How is it different from normal massage with teasing? Btw you have a typo, "Luckily she is also a very (typo missing word) person"?
bao 保 yang 养 massage actually to me means keeping everything in order. When we go for a regular massage monthly, it is actually good bao 保 yang 养 for our body as the massage will unlock those strained,tight muscles and also clear the blood vein. It makes you refresh and much happier person. This is my personal view. For others , it might be different
Old 25-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
bao 保 yang 养 massage actually to me means keeping everything in order. When we go for a regular massage monthly, it is actually good bao 保 yang 养 for our body as the massage will unlock those strained,tight muscles and also clear the blood vein. It makes you refresh and much happier person. This is my personal view. For others , it might be different

But bao yang actually mean massage our manhood explicitly leh
Old 25-01-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
But bao yang actually mean massage our manhood explicitly leh
you tried? then you share what it is ? I see the word but totally ignore it.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
It means very well in demand, very hot , popular ! When a ml is a ang pai, you will have a problem trying to book a slot with her unless you do advance booking, but that also won;t guarantee you a slot and she is in such demand that she will forget it. I had the experience before. I book the ml day in advance and when the day come, I went there and there was another person taking over my slot. The night before ,she went drinking and thereafter forgot about it. She apologised profusely to me and I told her it's alright, I will just try to book again, no big deal over it. Luckily she is also a very nice person.

Ya I booked twice already never go without informing somemore also no issue.
Old 25-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually imo you are correct on definition. If Baoyang comes at additional cost, that also means doing check-clear for your weapon as well.
In short, do maintenance la hahaha
Old 25-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Actually imo you are correct on definition. If Baoyang comes at additional cost, that also means doing check-clear for your weapon as well.
My hands also need to bao Yang, often need to grab and squeeze something soft for maintenance
Old 25-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

I think go 1-2 trips monthly is ok. More can be bad. Anti climax, no surprises, commercialized feeling, pay2happy.

Time / Mood / Luck / Money

Happy : If I no rushing elsewhere. Can try . Usually need OT at work, not much time to enjoy outside. At home busy play Valorant or watching Netflix.

Mood : Sometimes really no mood . Bad weather or body feel abnormal.

Luck : Trying massage is taking a risk. I need good massage that can cure my body pain. Some ML give piano massage.LOL. Need study online for reference whether to try this MP or skip.

Money : I am not that rich or poor . $2k+ monthly. Cannot afford too many massages. 1-2X monthly is enough. Usually I go once every few months. I enjoy window shopping too.

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 25-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so if they didn't manage to hit quota , then are they being paid a minimum wage?
Yes, but the MLs tell me it mostly went to some kind of headcount fee leaving them peanuts. They mostly only earn from the tips.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why so low rates at $50 and $55 still no customers?
Maybe they might have some foot massage, but body massage close to none. I already said, these MLs are not your SYTs. Because I see quite a lot of them around, if you want, I can PM you a spa name as an example, see if you will take these MLs lol. You may be ok with a HJ from them, but you probably won't wanna DFK or fuck them. I haven't try this spa, but these are the kind of MLs I target.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
no, baoyang is included inside
Old 25-01-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoeBAO View Post
I think go 1-2 trips monthly is ok. More can be bad. Anti climax, no surprises, commercialized feeling, pay2happy.

Time / Mood / Luck / Money

Happy : If I no rushing elsewhere. Can try . Usually need OT at work, not much time to enjoy outside. At home busy play Valorant or watching Netflix.

Mood : Sometimes really no mood . Bad weather or body feel abnormal.

Luck : Trying massage is taking a risk. I need good massage that can cure my body pain. Some ML give piano massage.LOL. Need study online for reference whether to try this MP or skip.

Money : I am not that rich or poor . $2k+ monthly. Cannot afford too many massages. 1-2X monthly is enough. Usually I go once every few months. I enjoy window shopping too.
Good that you practise self control
Old 25-01-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 0
fappergod is one of the Best!fappergod is one of the Best!fappergod is one of the Best!

3-4 times per month whenever i feel tired of my work and OT. the ML really gives good massage comparable to legit MP, and then have special. After every session really feel rejuvenated in my body and mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1