The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
zxcvbnz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzxcvbnz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Spain -Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic8 View Post
There is always a PRC operated playground in Europe. Just need to get one connection or wechat so they all linked. I knew and heard from my friend before lost connection, the have a high quality PRC girl, all booked through wechat. Just wonder any bro here have this lobang? If have appreciate if you could share madrid, italy, Barcelona contact. I only know there all close to the train station for convenient of person. TiA
up this thread
Old 15-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there any one have the wechat for the lady boss who operate the underground brothel in Madrid. A closer friend of mine have that but I am not daring to ask for it as he is too close to my family. Looking to go madrid in next month and hopefully can book for a girl and try there. I heard it is around 100 to 150 euro for PRC girl and they looks pretty too. Anyone have lobang let me know yar. Appreciate
Old 21-08-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Is there any one have the wechat for the lady boss who operate the underground brothel in Madrid. A closer friend of mine have that but I am not daring to ask for it as he is too close to my family. Looking to go madrid in next month and hopefully can book for a girl and try there. I heard it is around 100 to 150 euro for PRC girl and they looks pretty too. Anyone have lobang let me know yar. Appreciate
Why why why wud u go 2 Barca for a PRC? You go to Barca for Spanish or LATAM or other EU?

Surely? Why pay in Barca double for PRC wat u can do in asia

Really dont get it
Old 21-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why why why wud u go 2 Barca for a PRC? You go to Barca for Spanish or LATAM or other EU?

Surely? Why pay in Barca double for PRC wat u can do in asia

Really dont get it
Some ppl prefer the comfort zone n familiarity... Espanyols, Euros n Latinas can be quite challenging @times.. Many (90%+) of the profiles on the websites are fakes except those legitimate whore houses..
Old 23-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Some ppl prefer the comfort zone n familiarity... Espanyols, Euros n Latinas can be quite challenging @times.. Many (90%+) of the profiles on the websites are fakes except those legitimate whore houses..
Yea. Quite some is heavy photoshop compare to the PRC operator. No doubt the PRC operator also have few photoshop one but end up still 80% alike. Good service too.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can pm me also as I am in Madrid now for 4 days.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Where is Madrid whorehouse
Old 13-10-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some notes on Madrid.

New law in place since December 2023 banning explicit ads on services so it is now hard to tell what services are available.

The top source of info is as expected... in Spanish. If you want detailed info, go to the spalumi forum which is the Spanish equiv of sbf and test out your Google translate. It also has links to the latest sites that ppl advertise in. If you are lazy to juggle with translation then the ISG thread on Madrid is probably ok, but lots of useless nonsense too...

Broadly, market there is full of Latin Americans and cheaper than other parts of Europe like London or Amsterdam. Popular agencies seem to be placer madrid and palacio del placer. More for value for money and service level than for SYTs. There is also Elegance, GirlsBCN (do not ask why Barcelona). Prices seems to be EUR 100 to 200 / hr and lots of people going for the half hour svc...

One thing I noticed lurking in the spanish forum is that they are obsessed with aj or they call el griego (the Greek) and of course, they have el frances (the french). And one of the rare places where you can find ar easily (besos negro / "black kisses").

There is also a sub-forum dedicated to Chinese shops but looks to be mostly MILFs. There are allusions to a secret wechat group open to only Chinese. Any bros who have it, welcomed to pm me.

It also includes a BDSM sub forum for those so inclined.... Looks like lots of the service providers have their own dungeons or there are ones readily available for rent... Not found these easily elsewhere in Europe or even Asia.

Most bookings seem to be via whatsapp and some via telegram. Will come back with some FRs if I get around to it.
Old 18-10-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe its me but i really still dun get why ANYONE wud be woorying about finding PRC/asians when here is crawling with hot latinos, subsaharan blacks, east euros + some real local espana...

Surely this is the point to travel?

I LOVE laksa & good kwayteow...but am i gonna order that here...no way!
Old 27-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Placer Madrid
Messaged via whatsapp to get availability and address. Used google translate.
Can either book or show up for la presentation.
Did not book, just showed up. Discreet villa on a somewhat main road. But you are on holiday so why do you care about discreet anyway?
This place is seriously busy with people going in and out constantly.
Went in through main gate, follow one-way sign to inner door. They have a system designed to avoid the social embarrassment of seeing another punter...
Go in, asked to sit down and the girls will come out one at a time in lingerie and introducing herself close up.
Inside, pretty standard PFE svc, clean facilities and a common bathroom.

Random chinese girl in Chinatown in Usera
Contact via whatsapp again. For some stupid reason, I used google translate to message in spanish.
Made appt, went there. WL saw me and said... sorry, they don't take chinese-speaking chinese... Saw the girls are embarassed.. ?!?!?!
So went for lunch instead...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1