The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Some pictures like?
Old 07-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyi View Post
Only comment was that among the great stories you shared, I like the daring one where Joey got touched by the uncle in Geylang when she pretended to be street standing. I keep re-reading that at times lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
That was very long time ago already.
Lolx..Even though that was a long time ago, it's so sexciting that it is staying in the bro's mind n memory till today ...he can't seem to forget it ...so he is reading it over n over again to enjoy the sexciting moment that Joey was touched by the old uncle in Geylang that time ...not sure if u can say she was molested by the old uncle ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
mokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolx..Even though that was a long time ago, it's so sexciting that it is staying in the bro's mind n memory till today ...he can't seem to forget it ...so he is reading it over n over again to enjoy the sexciting moment that Joey was touched by the old uncle in Geylang that time ...not sure if u can say she was molested by the old uncle ???
The main thing is Joey enjoying his touch?
Old 07-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokasa View Post
The main thing is Joey enjoying his touch?
Omg bro !...u so notti boy ahh ??? ...u want the young n sexy Joey to enjoy the old uncle's touch ??? ...hehe

Old 08-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Some pictures like?
Pictures of your sexy wife. Or the slutty lingerie she wears. Best will be videos of your sexy times. Haha
Old 08-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That was very long time ago already.
Oldie but goodie
Old 08-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U express it better than I ever could
Old 08-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foldalba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Omg bro !...u so notti boy ahh ??? ...u want the young n sexy Joey to enjoy the old uncle's touch ??? ...hehe
After that when having sex with TS, Joey would be imagining it's the old uncle's cock in her pussy, and moaning sexily too
Old 08-12-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyi View Post
U express it better than I ever could
T.Q. for yr compliments bro ...seems like i can read yr mind clearly ...hehe

Old 08-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldalba View Post
After that when having sex with TS, Joey would be imagining it's the old uncle's cock in her pussy, and moaning sexily too
Yes, u r correct bro ...omg !...how cum u know ahh, u can read Joey's mind so well ...that is supposed to be her fantasy only ...not that it is a real life happening ...TS sure wouldn't allow it to happen to his wife Joey, correct TS ??

Old 10-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Play within limits. I think I did share some of her lingerie here before.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Play within limits. I think I did share some of her lingerie here before.
Yup, u did...but as u say that was long, long time ago already mah ...can we hv some new ones to view for the guys to sexstify themselves ???...hehe

Old 12-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Ok this is the pink thongs that past stories are talking about. There is another one smaller than this one. But can't find now.

Don't know why the image cannot upload via phone.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok this is the pink thongs that past stories are talking about.

Don't know why the image cannot upload via phone.
Finally I think can liao.

Old 12-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

look for excitement to cherish your marriage life. If not, it will be so dull
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1