The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kena ghosted

At least you get to fuck her. Don't think think so much. Only think so much is when you have the chance to fuck n no fuck than chance gone than really is teh lan pa
Old 30-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
At least you get to fuck her. Don't think think so much. Only think so much is when you have the chance to fuck n no fuck than chance gone than really is teh lan pa
Yeap! I'm already moving on as good stuff also kind of happening nicely to me recently.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Yeap! I'm already moving on as good stuff also kind of happening nicely to me recently.
Ya lo please continue the story with your colleague, I never post there but I'm a silent reader 😂
Old 30-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Old 30-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Ya lo please continue the story with your colleague, I never post there but I'm a silent reader 😂
I got 2 stories need to update, need energy and mood and motivation and memory power...hahaa
Old 02-04-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

At least u get to eat her once, I got ghosted a few times:

1) we already in bed kissing and touching, wanted to go shower but the toilet too dirty (to her standard) and she wanted to leave. Tried again in car but everywhere so bright and couldn’t find a place she comfortable with. Kissed and hugged whole night but no action, after that night ghosted

2) with another girl in car kissing and touching then she popped a question : who is she to me. I think she expected me to say I want her to be my gf, but I didn’t want to commit so I said very close friend lor, then after that the action stopped and asked to go home. She ghosted me after that but managed to contact her after many years, she said that she wanted to fuck that night but I didn’t gave her the answer she wanted to hear, after that ghosted again

3)
Old 02-04-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
At least u get to eat her once, I got ghosted a few times:

1) we already in bed kissing and touching, wanted to go shower but the toilet too dirty (to her standard) and she wanted to leave. Tried again in car but everywhere so bright and couldn’t find a place she comfortable with. Kissed and hugged whole night but no action, after that night ghosted

2) with another girl in car kissing and touching then she popped a question : who is she to me. I think she expected me to say I want her to be my gf, but I didn’t want to commit so I said very close friend lor, then after that the action stopped and asked to go home. She ghosted me after that but managed to contact her after many years, she said that she wanted to fuck that night but I didn’t gave her the answer she wanted to hear, after that ghosted again

3)
wah jialat sia. this one really sometimes bo bian. wrong timing, lack of homework and just wanna be a good guy or not ready to handle shit coming.

no good no bad, sometimes is good to be honest to prevent unnecessary shit, but end of the day also depends on ur risk appetite and some luck.

hope u did more homework by now.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I got ghosted a few times
I got this happen to me so many times till i lost count already
Old 04-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Kena ghosted

Quote:
I got 2 stories need to update
Saw those both thread, both very good
Old 04-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeWriters View Post
me too... haha but just keep trying lor keep meeting new girls
Old 09-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeWriters View Post
Got used to it already?
Old 15-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
end of the day also depends on ur risk appetite and some luck
Very true
Old 16-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Kena ghosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyBoredom View Post
Saw those both thread, both very good
Excellent read
Old 18-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah jialat sia. this one really sometimes bo bian. wrong timing, lack of homework and just wanna be a good guy or not ready to handle shit coming.

no good no bad, sometimes is good to be honest to prevent unnecessary shit, but end of the day also depends on ur risk appetite and some luck.

hope u did more homework by now.
yah, this is like the fish already caught, but i slipped and jump back into water

I learnt that I need to be bad guy, say yes to everything and fuck first talk later
Old 18-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
yah, this is like the fish already caught, but i slipped and jump back into water

I learnt that I need to be bad guy, say yes to everything and fuck first talk later
if ur risk appetite high den okay ba

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1