The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
In the case of Bella, tried her nuru and it's really damn good, really cover every inch of my body with hers. But she charged me 120 for 1 shot with nuru although advertised 2 shots with nuru for that price. Anyone else the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Yes unfortunately, I didn't go argue since it was at the end. But noted that in future it might be easier to just indicate (casually) that you intend to go for 2 shots as some of our older bros may just go for 1 shot haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
For Vanilla you can try your luck with the hottest one atm which is Small Fish..

If not can go for An Ran or Tina.. For a better massage experience will be Aimee..

I don't do that.. I only text 1 ML.. 95% of the time I will get a reply and a preferred slot, coz I always do so 1-2 days in advance..
Thanks all.

Xiao Yu, An Ran, Tina and Aimee all safe bets bah. I'll pick two of them after thinking a bit more and text them, see who replies.

For bro hickory and Arbiter, how was Bella? I know the pics won't be accurate, but also probably not too far off? Looks like a delicious milf and interested to try nuru so think I might try making an appointment with her also.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Managed to secure an appointment with a popular ml here, next week im going to see if her abalone is fresh or not. If her abalone still tender then i will shoot my hot vitality filled sperms on her hands, for the next bro she touch to be my sperm brother. If her abalone already seh kor then i save my vitality for another day.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Managed to secure an appointment with a popular ml here, next week im going to see if her abalone is fresh or not. If her abalone still tender then i will shoot my hot vitality filled sperms on her hands, for the next bro she touch to be my sperm brother. If her abalone already seh kor then i save my vitality for another day.
Now who would that be?
Old 09-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the any popular ML now?
Who u managed to get if so.

Thx.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is the any popular ML now?
Who u managed to get if so.

Thx.
Trending atm is Small Fish..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Xiao Yu, thx again bro. 😊👍

Quote:
Trending atm is Small Fish..
Old 09-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sian of Zoya’s premium grade NZ abalone liao arh?

What’s next? Premium Yoshihama abalone?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U buying from carousell leh bro. What do you think.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:

Dont abalone here abalone there, later newbies all ask for abalone, our MMs will ki siao.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Let me just say this bro... F is good (if you like a whole lot of mass, I dont, must have shape). 38 is ewwwww. That's how you read bra size. 38 (chest girth,from the back) means very broad.. unless you're tall. Thats why I say, see closer her stats. 162cm, 38 and 58kg... probably under declared as well...
More specifically, most likely age (under declared), height (over declared), boobs (over declared) and weight (under declared).
Old 09-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

lao tiko with rusty stick never learn one it cant be help
Old 09-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If her biz good, then it a sad state of affairs with sg men.

In fact, every time I see a new MP opens when I drive around, I feel a tinge of anger. Because these just prove that carrot heads are just growing and growing in numbers. Sg men are getting more and more gullible and clueless for easy exploitation.
some bros prefer MPs because no need to make booking (so no need scared can trace their numbers etc), able to see the girls' looks as they are (no need scared land mine of photoshop) before committing and so on.. service and pricing is another matter altogether. if service and pricing was as good as those in private apartments, surely some bros would prefer MPs over private apts.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Now who would that be?
I feel i shouldn't reveal until after my mr

As bro smrt said, i am looking for new premium abalone, not those old abalone that have fungus or other unknown substance

Why pay $100 for black black abalone when u can pay $100 for pink and fresh abalone with sweet juice

The only time old abalone is worth money is when they have the skills that young abalone don't have. Pls refer to my previous post about showering together

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-08-2020 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I feel i shouldn't reveal until after my mr

As bro smrt said, i am looking for new premium abalone, not those old abalone that have fungus or other unknown substance

Why pay $100 for black black abalone when u can pay $100 for pink and fresh abalone with sweet juice

The only time old abalone is worth money is when they have the skills that young abalone don't have. Pls refer to my previous post about showering together
Not like you can choose after you finish reviewing abalone...
Old 09-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Not like you can choose after you finish reviewing abalone...
A half hearted paint job is the clearest clue to the ML that the abalone failed the fresh test. Awkwardness is ensured and may even ruin the rest of the session. Had my share of not so ideal abalone, really quite off-putting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1