The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Saw 03-13 prc long hair pretty , can pm me contact please

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Saw 03-13 prc long hair pretty , can pm me contact please
bro you were there but never ask? haha
Old 17-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Horny194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone PM me viet lisa new location appreciate it
Old 17-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
There was quite a crowd on level 3 & 5 when I was last there, business was good for the scuba dive shop side MLs. Xiao Qian was really busy that day, back to back appointments. When I was leaving her shop, her next customer was already waiting nearby.
Xiao Qian might be a bit paraniod. She got someone to pass me a message through PM in the wee hours of the morning asking me to edit my above post, saying my post endangers her. I only says that she was busy so no idea why she's so worried.

Old 17-06-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Admire you brother, you are so daring. Even with police cam outside their units, you also not scared.
Now I'm already got used to it but it did bothered me when it was just installed.
Old 17-06-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Xiao Qian might be a bit paraniod. She got someone to pass me a message through PM in the wee hours of the morning asking me to edit my above post, saying my post endangers her. I only says that she was busy so no idea why she's so worried.

total nonsense to be paranoid
simply she has pushed her luck too long.
0321 is no more secret than any other shop now...mainly due to all the idiot bengs hanging around/trying door etc.
PLUS..i have heard that the accounting
auntie at the catering co office behind has made a report about ^sexual activity^ due to the sounds going thru the back wall and being heard by the staff there..this is recent.

i also heard the tenant of another nearby shop has joined w her in complaint on other aspects..like loitering etc

so she no point being paranoid, she needs sort her shit out b4 she gets shut down totally.

not my prob but
Old 17-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Now I'm already got used to it but it did bothered me when it was just installed.
FFS it is NOT a polis cam!
Old 18-06-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hkwilliow, she paranoid or dont wish to be too famous thats why she ask dont write about her. Maybe she scared too famous easy to get in trouble.. times are bad , she also wants to work discreetly mah
Old 18-06-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro underhidden, she paranoid is up to her. She push her luck is also her choice, she wish to be discreet than let her be la. Maybe this is her way of sorting things out ? Why want make things difficult for others right ? End of the day, we also hope ML stay safe right. We can have more options when we go chiong mah. Lvl 5 already left a few MLs.. options getting lesser..
Old 18-06-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
Bro underhidden, she paranoid is up to her. She push her luck is also her choice, she wish to be discreet than let her be la. Maybe this is her way of sorting things out ? Why want make things difficult for others right ? End of the day, we also hope ML stay safe right. We can have more options when we go chiong mah. Lvl 5 already left a few MLs.. options getting lesser..

agree with you.
i think my comment on her being paranoi was badly phrased..sorry..my english is sometimes messed up.

what i was trying to say is that, regardless of her being so, or not, the types of small detail that poster had placed are NOT what will sink her.

its the other stuff...too many bengs waiting and getting noticed by legit tenants, sex sounds to next unit, maybe some other items i not stated, leading to a report along the lines of ^^why has ntg been done ..u catch her one place she just move and make u look monkey^^ which you can only imagine how the reaction of the unit commander on whose desk it lands will be.

i am not her customer..no care about that...but i do fear she needs to worry..
but not for the reason she thinks.

i was there today..at d music place.
i saw a young couple..fit mid20s..jeans/tees..with shirt on top for the guy...sling bag on the gal..they were there for almost 2+ hours. they were doing a fair job of looking like a couple...but not good enuff..never touched..body language was wrong.

99% sure was uc
no young cuple hangs here on 3rd unless going to studio muzic, they didnt

so work it out
Old 18-06-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually practically all the MLs don't like to be discussed too much online. They are happy enough just to have people aware of their existence. No need to further advertise or go into any great details. Some of them have left more or less permanently due to the heat. Not sure if related, but the previous building manager was changed not long after somebody here claimed that he was alerting the MLs about raids. The last thing you want is a repeat of Fortune Centre. The current Management seems quite eager to have that happen.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
agree with you.
i think my comment on her being paranoi was badly phrased..sorry..my english is sometimes messed up.

what i was trying to say is that, regardless of her being so, or not, the types of small detail that poster had placed are NOT what will sink her.

its the other stuff...too many bengs waiting and getting noticed by legit tenants, sex sounds to next unit, maybe some other items i not stated, leading to a report along the lines of ^^why has ntg been done ..u catch her one place she just move and make u look monkey^^ which you can only imagine how the reaction of the unit commander on whose desk it lands will be.

i am not her customer..no care about that...but i do fear she needs to worry..
but not for the reason she thinks.

i was there today..at d music place.
i saw a young couple..fit mid20s..jeans/tees..with shirt on top for the guy...sling bag on the gal..they were there for almost 2+ hours. they were doing a fair job of looking like a couple...but not good enuff..never touched..body language was wrong.

99% sure was uc
no young cuple hangs here on 3rd unless going to studio muzic, they didnt

so work it out
The couple machiam like HK uncover from movie
Old 18-06-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Actually someone reads it for XQ. She is popular is because if this thread. Don’t know how she can be careful in PL, so well known. Only way is to reset and move out find another place.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why share the screenshot of the pm, now Xiaoqian will know his sbf nick and we will know he's one of her white knights.

Last edited by lobangkingz; 23-06-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 View Post
Actually someone reads it for XQ. She is popular is because if this thread. Don’t know how she can be careful in PL, so well known. Only way is to reset and move out find another place.
No surprise she has white knights being her eyes, ears and voice in the forum, doing her bidding when requested. All the mls will have it.

We seldom chat sbf before or after the main action, but on those odd occasion it did, I'm always amazed how updated she is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread