The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 45

Anthony and Ash (in invisible mode) went to HK Police HQ at Wanchai at 10am sharp. They were guided to Narcotics Bureau Department. They met Chief Inspector Sean.

Sean: Hi Anthony. On behalf of HK police force, I thank you for your co-operation.

Anthony: It's my pleasure. Singapore police and HK police force has always maintain good working relationships. Furthermore this case involved a runaway Singaporean Triad leader Simon.

Sean: We have investigated this case for over a year now. The circulation of Heroin in HK had increased and it caused great damages to the ordinary peoples. Let come into my room and I will share the details with you. And you can share more information of Simon.

Ash followed Sean and Anthony into the room and listened to their meeting.

Eight Face Buddha (八面佛) is the most powerful drug lord in Asia operating on the Thai-Cambodian border. He had his own private military force and had tons of money. His bases were very secretively and police forces were unable to detect after years of investigation. He had many black cops in thai police force secretly working for him. He is known for ruthless and most people in the industry feared him.

He mainly deal with the most established triads in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HK and Southeast Asia. He only worked with the people that he trusted and will not hesitated to kill anyone that he don't like. Eight Face Buddha hardly travelled out of Thailand and all the triads leaders need to visit him in Thailand if they wishes to do business with him. His Heroin is considered the best grade in the industry. He is believed to be the only active drug lord in Asia now, therefore he monopolized the entire market.

As Eight face Buddha hardly travelled out of Thailand, he usually assigned his two sons to do the travel if required. Recently he recruited Simon for his network of triads in Asia for better collaboration with his business partners. Higher level in Singapore police fear Simon will take revenge by trafficking heroin to Singapore. The instruction was to catch him or destroy him. That's why Anthony was sent to HK to support the operation.

Sean: We have planted a undercop in HK biggest triad gang 15K. We have intelligence information that Simon is meeting 15K gang tonight for heroin dealing. We planned this for months and finally we can catch them tonight! My undercop can finally end his long mission and return to HK police force.

Anthony: I request to join this mission. My objective is simple which is Simon.

Sean: Ok. You can join. But you are only supporting role. Here is HK, you are not allowed to perform any unauthorized activities.

Anthony: Ok I promise you. I will only watch from behind and provide support if instructed by HK police.

The night finally came. Chief Inspector Sean and his team already camped at the dealing place as per information provided by his undercop.

It was at a old building which was one of the base of 15K gang. 15K gang leader was Eric. He was eating hot pot and his men were keeping a lookout for any suspicious activities.

Louis was the undercop and he successfully infiltrated into 15K gang two years ago. He was at the venue too and he waited for his day for 2 years. He was eager to end the shit life as undercop and return to HK police force.

15K was waiting for Simon to arrive. The atmosphere was very intense at both 15K and Police side. Finally Simon arrived with three thai guys. Simon greeted Eric in Cantonese.

Simon: Eric, 好久不见了! 你还是一样强势! 哈哈

Eric: Simon你不做黑帮老大,改去帮八面佛. 是不是比较好赚钱?哈哈

Simon: 黑帮在新加坡没前途啦。政府最大在新加坡。你吐口水也会被抓..怎么混? 而且有神秘人在背后斩阻黑帮...一个星期内消除所有黑帮老大..

Eric: 你也可以考虑来15k帮我..哈哈...好说正事...你有带货吗?

Simon: 这次只带了20kg的货给你试试。如果你要大量进货,你得去泰国见八面佛。

Eric asked of his men to taste the heroin and his man validated it was genuine top graded product.

Eric: 好好,真是好货! 以后有钱一起赚!

Eric passed a briefcase of US dollar notes to Simon.

This time undercop Louis secretly sent signal to Chief Inspector Sean to break in.

This time Eric recieved a text message and he stared at his own men and Simon's side.

Eric: 你们冷静的听我说, 我们已经被警察包围了。准备开战...

Chief Inspector Sean and his men were ready to break in now.

Suddenly Sean received a call from his superior. He was super angry because the highest level of police ordered to cease operation immediately. They were just outside the unit and was ready to break in...Eventually Sean need to listen to instruction and ordered all his men to retreat.

This time Eric also recieved a text and he smiled.

Eric: Ok. 今晚没事.. 警察不办事...我们可以慢慢从大门离开...哈哈

Simon: 真是吓我一跳..警察怎么会知道我们的交易? 你是不是有内鬼?

Eric: 我也可以说内鬼在你们这群...说不定警察是跟着你来的?

Simon: 好...做大事就一定会有风险..我们泰国见!

Both side left the building shortly. Ash and Anthony saw Simon leaving and want to chase him. Chief Inspector Sean stopped Anthony and warned him keep his promise.

Sean: Highest level wanted to catch the big fishes. They want my undercop to follow 15K to Thailand to deal with Eight Face Buddha. Then we will eliminate them all together.

Anthony: Hey I don't care that. My objective is simple. I just want to catch Simon.

Sean: If we catch them tonight...we only catch Eric and Simon...the impact is small...Eight Face Buddha still will find someone else to replace Simon. If Eric is caught, 15K will also find someone to replace him. And there are other triads in HK willingly to do business with Eight Face Buddha. Don't be selfish..Think of the overall level!

This time Anthony also recieved a call from his superior. Anthony also recieved the same instruction to release Simon now. They want Anthony to fully cooperate with HK police and follow the operation to Thailand.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Hey Bro, should I chase Simon and kill him? Then our job is done and we can go have fun.

Anthony: I agreed that we can't be so selfish....if we can destroy Eight Face Buddha...then we can help more people...I think there are black cop in HK police force...i suspected Sean...can you follow him to investigate?

Ash: Ok leave it to me!

Ash followed Sean back to the Police HQ. Sean and his men were clearly very upset....they prepared very long to catch the bad guys....but they just allowed them to walk off freely. Sean was the most upset and he needed to be calm down by his superiors.

Ash followed Sean and his room mate Nick back to his home after midnight. Sean was ambushed and was punched by a man the moment he entered his apartment. It was undercop Louis!

Louis: WTF! Why mission ceased? I waited this day for long. You have no idea what kind of life for me during this two years...my wife is pregnant and I only see her once per month...always in fear that Boss Eric will find out my true identity...I'm going crazy...I'm quiting...I don't care!

Sean: Calm down...I was very upset of the instruction passed down from higher level...you need to go Thailand to meet Eight Face Buddha...I promised you it will be the last mission!

Louis: You have no idea who is Eight Face Buddha. I'm going to be a daddy soon...I scared of death...nope I'm quitting!

Sean: We planned two years for this. We can't give up at this critical point. I promised this will be last mission.

Nick: Hey...Let calm down and talk nicely. We are the three best friends. Louis got valid point but Sean also not wrong. Why not I cook some instant noodles and we slowly discussed ok?

Louis was clearly mad and desperate. But eventually he was persuaded by Sean and Nick to continue his undercop mission.

15K Boss Eric assigned his son Ben to lead some men's to Thailand to deal with Eight Face Buddha.

Of course undercop Louis was also part of the 15K team to thailand.

Chief Inspector Sean also will lead his small team to Thailand to work with Interpol and Thailand police force for this ultimate mission.

Anthony was also part of the HK, SG and Thailand police collaboration for this mission. Ash and Anthony booked the next flight to Bangkok.

Stay tune for Bangkok...
Old 06-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro thanks for taking time to continue your write up
heating getting heat up
Old 07-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story with pictures. Looking forward to Bangkok
Old 09-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 46

Ash and Anthony booked the next available flight from HK to Bangkok. They were the first group to reach Bangkok at 12 noon. They took grab car from Suvarnabhumi Airport to St Regis Bangkok Hotel. Anthony arranged a meeting with Royal Thai Police at 4.30pm.

Ash and Anthony decided to go for quick lunch and planned their first release at Poseidon Entertainment Complex before going for Police meeting. They reached Poseidon Entertainment Complex but they didn't see any suitable ladies at the main Venus show room which was a giant fish tank at second floor. The quality of stocks was poor.

They went straight to modeling lobby at third floor where the more premium ladies were located.

Money was not an issue for them and they need good quality stocks. The quality of ladies were much better at third floor. Here the pretty young girls sit on plush couches and can be viewed from up close and personal. They also had some especially selected penthouse models and ex TV actresses which were the most expensive.

Ash and Anthony selected the premium penthouse models at THB 6,200 each and went for their soapy massage. It was considered not a bad way to release their first load in Bangkok, they both concluded that it was not value for money

They managed to make it on time at Royal Thai Police HQ at 4.30pm. Ash was in invisible mode and he followed Anthony into the meeting room. Police Colonel Choowit came to meet Anthony. Choowit was the overall commanding officer for this special joint mission which involved police force from Thailand, HK and Singapore.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Hey Bro, this guy looked more like Triad boss than Police commander. I got a bad feeling for this mission...

Anthony: Colonel Choowit certainly is a bad guy...

Choowit and Anthony stared at each other and remained silent for minutes. Suddenly both of them bursted into laughter and started to hug each other. It turned out that both of them were good friends as they attended the same Police commander course in US many years ago. They also worked together on couple operations previously.

Anthony whispered back to Ash: In Thailand, they need "bad guy" like Choowit to deal with bad criminals. Choowit was certainly not any kind character but I'm sure he was not collaborated with Eight Face Buddha.

Anthony and Choowit spent the next hour discussing on the mission.

Anthony whispered to Ash: I think our meeting will not end anytime soon. You can choose to stay or leave. Up to you.

Ash: WTF...you should say earlier...so boring...I doze off on few occasions...Ok I go off now and find my own activities tonight...bye bye!

Time was about 5.30pm. Ash's sex drive increased especially after his average experience at Poseidon Entertainment Complex earlier. He quickly took BTS to Phrom Phong Station where there are many well known massage place located.

Ash explored from soi 24/1 where the first massage place is Candy Massage. There were too many massage shops in the area so Ash only went in a few shops to preview their available lineup. The tips was to always ask for the available to lineup in front of you even some of the shops offered you to look at photo albums. Live preview is always the best. He went Can Cam Massage, Boss Massage, Cherry Massage; Angel Massage, Dream Heaven, 101 Premier Massage. He shortlisted a few good ones.

He want to finish his exploration route to visit the two very famous place Addict Massage and Club 102 which were located side by side.

Ash walked into Club 102 first and was impressed by the decoration. However he wasn't too impressed by the available lineup.

He politely walked out and went next door to Addict massage. Addict massage had the most number of ladies for lineup and all of them were in air stewardess uniform.

Ash decided to choose addict massage partly because he also lazy to walk back to other massage parlors. There were easily 30 ladies for him to choose and he choose one fair lady called Moon which kept smiling at him. He booked the Jacuzzi room which total damage was only about THB 3000. Ash paid at the money first at ground floor and went up to the 3rd floor with Moon.

Moon quickly prepared the warm water in the jacuzzi. Moon knew english so there was no communication issues. Moon helped Ash to wash every part of his body cleanly inside the jacuzzi. Then she provided the soapy massage for about 15 mins. They washed off the soap and dried up before they proceeded to the bed where Ash banged Moon for the next 10 minutes to release his second shot of the day. Ash enjoyed his experience at Addict Massage slightly more than Poseidon entertainment Complex. But overall both experience still considered commercial without the girlfriend feel so he wanted to try his luck at soi cowboy agogo bars or clubbing later in the night.

Time was about 7pm and he went for traditional thai massage and dinner. It was less fun to cheong alone without Anthony and it was still too early to visit soi cowboy so Ash decided to visit Vertigo Rooftop and Moon Bar at Banyan Tree Hotel for some drinks and enjoy the night city view.

It was a lovely place with beautiful night view. Most of the customers were couples and seem wealthy. There were few pretty ladies but they were with their husband or boyfriend. One of ladies caught Ash's eyes immediately, she was the most beautiful thai woman that Ash seen in Thailand so far. She was with a handsome Korean guy. They looked so pretty and handsome that Ash even suspected they were celebrities.

Ash was caught peeping by the chio thai lady a few times. However she was friendly and smiled back which made Ash felt less paiseh. Ash saw the Korean hunk gave the chio thai lady a watch and asked her to be his girlfriend. She agreed and they hugged together. Seem no chance for Ash liao so he decided to finish his drinks to head to soi cowboy for his own night activities.

Suddenly the korean hunk shouted at the chio thai lady and walked off. The Thai lady cried immediately and prepared to leave the place as many people looked at her. The waiter came with the bill and the thai lady couldn't find her wallet in her handbag. She looked embarrassed and not sure what to do..

Ash walked up and told the waitress to charge her bill to his credit card. Ash got no further intention and he just want to do ease the embarrassment moment.

Poy: Hey Sir. I'm so embarrassed. Really thanks for your help. I will return you the money. Can you give me your contact number?

Ash: Hey it is fine. No need to repay me. Have a good night and be careful on your way home. Bye.

Poy: My name is Poy. What's your name? Actually I still want to drink here but I won't want to be alone. Since you already paid for my bill, will you like to finish the bottle of champagne together with me?

Ash: My name is Ash from Singapore. It is definitely my pleasure to drink together with the most beautiful thai lady I ever seen in my life. Are you ok? I saw what happened to you and your boyfriend earlier...

Poy: I dated this korean guy for few weeks and we loved each other very much. I just agreed to be his girlfriend then he decided to break off with me...

Ash: What's in the mind of this guy? You are so beautiful and nice...really don't understand...don't worry la...you will find someone better next time..

Poy: I was not beautiful when I was younger and I showed him my childhood photos. I want to be honest with him. He ran away after looking at my photo.

Ash: Many ladies become very beautiful when they grow up...why he so bothered about it? Can I see the photo?

Poy: Sure. Maybe you will also run away after looking at it...

Poy found her younger days photo on her iPhone and showed to Ash. Ash didn't grab her phone properly and almost dropped into the glass of wine. Luckily Ash was fast to react to ensure her iPhone was safe. He looked at the photo on Poy's phone She was so lovely and Ash wondered why she said she was ugly. Suddenly her phone switched off as battery was flat.

Ash: Your photo is nice...I can't understand what's the issues...Anyway your phone is flat. No battery already. Return to you.

Poy: You really think my photo is nice and can accept it? I think still not many people are so open minded...Shit my phone is flat and I can't contact my driver to pick me home later...But it's ok..I felt heartbroken and I don't feel like going home tonight...

Ash drank and chatted happily with Poy the whole night and he totally forgotten that he want to go Soi cowboy. It was almost midnight and both of them were tipsy.

Ash: Wow time flies...it was mid night now...why not I send you home? Your home is located nearby in Bangkok city?

Poy: Your hotel bed big enough for me to sleep together?

Ash couldn't believe his luck that he managed to hook up such a beautiful thai babes. No need to go soi cowboy already la!

They quickly took a taxi back to St Regis hotel. They immediately engaged in passionate kissing and hugging once entered the room. Ash groped her boobs and they were soft and nice. Ash stripped her fully naked and her figure was just too perfect.

Poy sucked Ash's dick without any further invitations. She seem to like suck dick very much and Ash need to stop her after 10 minutes. They moved to 69 position where both of them enjoyed tasting each other's private part.

Ash: Poy you are so perfect...I need to bang you now...can you pass me the condom beside you?

Poy: Although I only just meet you, but I like and trust you...I ok not to use condom if you like...

Ash: I would love to blast my armies inside you. But what if you get pregnant? You will take birth control pills is it?

Poy: Ash don't worry too much...Just have fun tonight...

Ash began to fuck her in doggy style and Poy moaned gently...Her figure was even more perfect during fucking in doggy style!

Poy: You want to try anal sex? Hehe

Ash removed his dick from her pussy and entered her anal. It was tighter and Ash continued to fuck her. This time Poy moaned louder and it seem she enjoyed anal sex.

They switched to cow girl style and Poy rode sexily on top of Ash. She alternated rode Ash inside her pussy and anal. It was the first time Ash encountered a lady whom enjoyed anal sex so much. Finally Ash fucked her hard in missionary style and released his armies inside her pussy...

It was certainly not the end. They had another few more round of sex before they slept and in the morning when they woke up.

Ash began to fall in love with Poy and he never thought he will ever have such a gorgeous thai girlfriend.

Stay tune....
Old 09-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
choku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story, staying here to support!
Old 10-03-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Maybe he fuck a high class LB, and still feel that he is the luckiest man in the whole world.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Episode 47

The next day morning, Ash and Poy ate hotel buffet breakfast. They went swimming at the hotel pool then they went lunch + shopping at central world. They even took lovely photos of themselves at one of the photo studio shop in the shopping mall. All eyes were on Poy whenever she go and Ash really feel proud for having such a beautiful girlfriend.

While Ash enjoyed the honeymoon moments with his girlfriend Poy, the HK police force reached Suvarnabhumi Airport in the noon. Chief inspector Sean, Sergeant Nick and Sergeant Berg represented HK police force for this joint operation.

They quickly checked into their hotel and went straight to Royal Thai Police HQ for meeting with Colonel Choowit and Singapore Police Anthony.

The 15K gang also arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport few hours after the HK police force. They were personally lead by their triad Boss's son (Ben). Undercover cop Louis was also part of the 8 men team. They were picked by Simon's men at the airport. Simon arranged his men to bring the 15k guests for good meal and soapy massages. Undercover cop Louis placed a secret tracker with him so that Chief Inspector Sean can trace him and protect him. Simon was meeting up 15K gang at mid night later. Louis informed Chief inspector Sean of the meet up timing but he wasn't sure of the meeting venue.

Chief inspector Sean updated the joint police team on tonight's meetup. But they were unsure if Eight face Buddha will turned up. They were busily preparing for the operation tonight.

Anthony also send a text to Ash that he will need his help for tonight mission. Ash informed his thai girlfriend Poy that he got to attend some urgent matter tonight. Coincidentally Poy also need to help out with some family business matter tonight.

Time was 11pm at night. Colonel Choowit arranged a car with driver for the three HK police officers. Anthony and Choowit were based in police HQ to coordinate the big operation.

Ash received the latest position update information of 15k gang and he made his way to that area. It was 11.45pm and the meeting venue was confirmed. It was a old abandon multiple stories carpark at Bangkok City. 15K gang members were the first to arrive followed by Ash in invisible mode. Ash recognized undercop Louis among them and will try to protect him if required.

Thai police force and HK police team were also secretly camped near the venue for operation.

The tension was very intense at both 15k and police camps. At 12 mid night sharp, 5 cars arrived. They were eight face buddha's team lead by Simon. Eight Face Buddha's Son and Daughter were among them.

Ben: Hello Simon! My dad's health is not so good recently so he sent me as 15k's representative. We are very sincere to do business with Eight Face Buddha.

Simon: Hi Ben. No worries as Eight Face Buddha already gave his consent for you to represent boss Eric. Let me introduce you to the son and daughter of Eight Face Buddha. They are Hugo and Poy.

Ash was shocked to find out his thai girlfriend was actually the daughter of Asia biggest drug lord!

The 15K gang members couldn't stop looking at beautiful Poy.

Poy walked over to Ben and Louis to introduce herself.

Ben whispered to Louis: Cannot imagine Eight Face Buddha's daughter is so sexy. She is smiling at me, I think she is interested in me..

Louis: Hey boss Ben, I did my homework. Eight face Buddha only have 2 sons. Poy is a transgender woman...ladyboy la...

Ben: WTF...cannot be la...she damn pretty...

Ash immediately fell over when he hear Louis's reply. Ash who was in invisible mode shook his head and couldn't believe he had sex multiple times with a transgender woman.

Ash walked towards Hugo and Poy. Poy was chatting with her brother while Simon discussed matter with 15k gang.

Poy: Hey Hugo, I have a new boyfriend.

Hugo: That fair korean guy?

Poy: Nope. He is a handsome Singaporean. I show you our photos taken at the studio this noon. Hehe

Hugo: Hmm he knew that you was a man and you went operation at 17 years old to change into a woman? He don't mind?

Poy: Yes he don't mind. I showed him my young days photo and he don't mind my status. He was very open mind. I show him this photo of mine before my gender changed.

It was a completely different photo that Ash saw on the rooftop bar. What was the hell happened?? He recalled that her phone slipped and Ash was likely to swipe the screen to another photo (which was her beautiful photo). Then her phone went flat so Poy couldn't verified if Ash saw the intended photo that she want to show him...

Ash finally understood why the Korean guy ran away so quickly and shocked. Ash was confused now. He genuinely developed real feeling for Poy but he couldn't accepted that she was transgender woman and furthermore the daughter of drug lord.

The police didn't took action becoz the real target Eight Face Buddha wasn't here. The plan was Simon will personally lead 15k gang for a 6 hours car drive away from Bangkok to meet Eight face Buddha in the morning.

Hugo and Poy went off. Simon and 15K gang immediately started their journey. It was estimated they can reach their destination at 7am. Ash quickly hopped onto open air pick up car and followed 15K gang.

Ash secretly updated Anthony on the latest developments. Thai police force and HK police team also secretly followed the 15K gang into the destination.

Ash couldn't stopped thinking what happened on the car journey. It was supposed to be lovely romance but it turned out to be a disaster. He fell asleep shortly and he already reached the destination when he woke up at 7am.

They were at a isolated town area. 15K members and Simon were waiting for eight faced Buddha to arrive. Finally Eight face Buddha's gang arrived. There were two trucks and 5 cars. Hugo and Poy brought about 30 men with them. They were all armed with rifles or machine gun.

15K Gang members started to feel panicked now.

Ben: Hey Simon, Where is Eight face Buddha? So many people equipped with heavy arms...you guys want to rob our prepared cash...?

Simon: There is nothing to worry about. His son Hugo is here. They had a huge personal military army...these 30 men were nothing la...

Hugo asked one of his guys to bring a packet of heroin for 15k to validate. Ben was happy with the heroin and he gave five brief cases of cash to Hugo.

Undercover cop Louis and Ash was wondering why police haven't took actions. All evidence and most of the criminals were here...

The reason was simple....Eight Face Buddha still didn't appeared yet...Colonel Choowit and Anthony was still waiting for the perfect timing..

Suddenly Hugo received a phone call from his Dad. Hugo handed over a gun to Ben after the call ended.

Hugo: This guy louis is a HK police undercover cop. Ben, I let you kill him yourself. Otherwise our partnership will not happen.

Ben: WTF! I recruited Louis myself. You don't speak rubbish. I can also say you are Thailand undercover cop!

Simon: Hey Ben, Eight face Buddha's intel information is unlikely wrong. If you are smart person, you should know 1 person die is better than all of you guys die here.

Ben started at Louis and questioned him now.

Ben: Bro, tell us that you are not HK undercop if you don't want to die here!

Louis didn't dare to look at Ben's eyes. Seem that it was doom day for undercover cop Louis now....

Bang Bang Bang!!! It was Chief Inspector Sean, Sergeant Nick and Berg to the rescue! They were backed up by at least 100 Thailand police force. Police warned the criminals that they were surrounded and demanded them to surrender without resistance.

This time 15K gang, Simon, Hugo and their men open fire at the police. Bullets were flying everywhere. Invisible man will also get shot hence Ash also quickly find a place to hide like a tortoise. Police was too powerful for the criminals. Most of the criminals were either dead or seriously injured. Ben and all his15K members were all killed in the firefight. Undercop Louis was safe. Hugo, Poy, Simon were the only the few survivors. They finally surrendered.

It was a well plan victory for the police! Suddenly a swamp of birds flow past....three fighter helicopters arrived and started fire at the police. The fire power was massive! It was like a military war fight rather than police vs triad. The fighting helicopters destroyed everything in sight...almost all police officers killed, car destroyed and buildings destroyed etc.

The reinforcement of Eight face Buddha also arrived with 100 over more men in vehicles.

Ash was hiding at under a building but it was destroyed. He got nowhere to hide now...this could be the last episode for Ash?? He took a gamble and jumped inside a empty car boot. He closed his eyes and prayed to God!

Suddenly Sean, Nick, Louis and Berg jumped onto the same car. They took Poy as hostage. They attempted to escape but it was impossible because they were simply over powered by eight face Buddha's force. They kept firing at the car and Sergeant Berg was killed in the process!

At least five cars chased behind Sean's car. Sean drove past the mountain area and the helicopters were chasing them from the top too. The helicopter fire at their route path and caused Sean's car to overturn. Sean, Nick, Louis and their hostage Poy survived. They had no where to run except towards a dead end cliff. Ash also kicked open the car boot and he also somehow survived...what a miracle!

Sean, Nick and Louis were surrounded by Eight Face Buddha's men at the edge of the cliff. There were at least 30 guns pointing at them now. Louis and Nick were unarmed and captured. Sean was holding Poy as hostage, but he got one major concern. His gun got no more bullet...

This time an old man arrived. He was Eight Face Buddha (八面佛)!! It was the first time he appeared in the story!

What will be the fate of Chief Inspector Sean, Sergeant Nick, Undercop Louis and Chio bu Poy? And not forgetting the invisible man Ash who was also at the scene...

Stay tune...
Old 10-03-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ChefXE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story, please continue...
Old 11-03-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Wah ts a big fan of hk movie..
Old 11-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Episode 48

The presence of Eight Face Buddha intimidated everyone on the scene. Sergeant Nick and Undercop Louis didn't dare to say any words as there were guns pointing at their heads. Chief Inspector Sean was also intimidated but he tried to act calm.

Sean: Hey Eight Face Buddha. You better release my two friends if you don't want a bullet inside your daughter's head!

Eight face Buddha: Young man, you have no idea on who you are facing now. I have hundreds armed men and three helicopters now. Even the entire Thailand police came, my full strength military force can destroy them too. You think you can bargain with me?

Sean: I'm desperated. The most we die together with your daughter!

Eight face Buddha took a gun and fired at Louis's left leg. Louis yelled in pain!

Eight Face Buddha: Young man, you have no rights to bargain with me. My principle in doing business is always based on trust and promise. I have two hostages and you only have 1 hostage. I promised to spare your life and 1 hostage if you release my daughter. The other hostage will die.

Sean: Nope. Both of my friends must released. The three of us either leave or die together...

Eight face Buddha fired another shot at Nick's right leg and Nick yelled in pain too!

Eight face Buddha: I say again...only my words count here...you have no rights to bargain...I count to 3...if you don't decide.. I will shoot both of them...

Sean cried: I don't want to choose...you kill me...spare both of them!

Eight Face Buddha smiled and shook his head. Hugo and Simon joined in the fun. Hugo pointed his gun at Nick's head and Simon pointed his gun at Louis's head.

Eight Face Buddha: One...

Sean cried: Please don't force me...

Invisible man Ash was watching at the scene all the while. He cracked his head on how to resolve this desperate situation. Ash sneaked beside Sergeant Nick and whispered to his ear.

Ash whispered: Hey Nick, I'm here to help you guys...no need to care my identity...I will snatch Hugo's gun then pass to you immediately...then you quickly take him as hostage...we only have 1 chance...if failed....all of us will die...understand?

Eight face Buddha: two...three!

Ash held his breath to hit Hugo and snatch his gun to pass Nick. Nick quickly grabbed the weapon and pointed at Hugo's head.

The situation suddenly got a twist...it became HK police had 2 hostages vs Eight face Buddha only have 1 hostage!

Eight face Buddha smiled: Wow this is really unexpected...Never expect HK policeman to be so skillful...I improved my offer...you release my son and daughter...I guaranteed the three of you to leave safely.

Sean agreed terms with Eight face Buddha to release Hugo and Poy. Eight face Buddha provided them a car to drive back Bangkok.

Sean, Nick and Louis couldn't believed they could actually survived this ordeal.

Eight face Buddha: Three young men...you are damn lucky today...you guys better return HK and don't interfere with my business in Thailand...next time I won't be so lenient...I kill you and your families in HK! I said it now and I mean it!

Eight face Buddha Gang left the scene and Ash managed to sneak into one of their vehicles back to their base. Ash sent a text to update Anthony that he survived and followed Eight Face Buddha back to their base.

It was three hours drive in the forest terrain before they reached their base. It was so well hidden that Police couldn't trace the location after years of searching. There was no mobile signal here too and Ash couldn't communicate with Anthony anymore. He was on his own now.

Ash came out of the vehicle and he was amazed by the scale of the base. The heroin plantation was huge! Eight Face Buddha hired the villagers to help him to grow Heroin. In return, he provided them with good quality of life. The villagers ladies and elderly helped with plantations and the guys trained to be part of his military force.

There were so many generators here to provide electricity for bases. There were properly facilities like offices, military camps, medical centre, canteens, entertainment center etc. Ash was simply shocked to find out such place existed in this part of the world.

It seem impossible for Ash to destroy this huge camp alone. He decided to explore the place first to understand his enemies. Ash need reinforcements but he need to find communication method to reach out Anthony.

The base was very well protected with patrol guards and guard posts at different corners of the base. There were many CCTV too.

Ash headed to the medical center to steal some medical aids as he suffered many cuts and wounds from the explosion and gun fights in the day. He found a quiet corner in medical center to rest for few hours. Then he continued to explore the whole camp. He noted down all the details of the camps.

Sky turned dark soon and the place was really dark without much street lamps. Ash decided to find a place to rest for the night and continued his exploration the next morning.

He walked towards the nicest building which was the accommodations of the important persons like Eight face Buddha, Hugo, Poy and Simon etc. It was also the heaviest guarded place in the camp, but Ash still managed to sneak inside in invisible mode.

Ash randomly walked in the building and found Simon. He followed to his room and wanted to kill him on the spot. But after much consideration, Ash decided to spare his life first because his murder will create suspicion from Eight face Buddha. A young thai woman who seem like villager entered Simon's room...Next Simon happily fucked the young thai villager woman...Ash was watching them having wild sex in the room...Ash also became very horny and feared he couldn't control himself so he decided to leave Simon's room.

Ash continued to explore the place. He saw another young thai villager woman escorted by two military guards. Ash was curious and followed them. The young lady entered a room and the two guards left. It was Hugo's room. What happened next was the same as in Simon's room...Hugo was banging the young villager lady...Ash also watch in envy...seem that Simon and Hugo were living like a King here! Ash want to leave Hugo's room but he saw a iphone charger and decided to stay to charge his phone. Ash watch Hugo had fun with the young thai lady for almost 1 hour...what a torture for him...Ash can only watch but cannot action.

Hugo seem happy with the service of the young lady. He passed her a small packet of heroin and spoke to her in thai language. The pretty thai lady left the room and Ash followed her to find out what happened.

She was escorted to the military's area...then she went underground into the jail area. She also brought some food with her and entered into a cell. She hugged with a prisoner and provided him with the food. The prisoner discovered the pack of heroin in the lady's cloth and was mad. Then they start to quarrel and the young lady left the cell in tears.

The prisoner took out the Buddha script and started his prayer. Ash also noticed a english book so he guessed this guy might understand english.

Ash: Hey you understand English? Don't be afraid, I'm here to help you.

Prisoner: Hmm...you are ghost or god?

Ash: I'm just a person with special abilities. Heroin destroyed the lifes of many people...I want to destroy Eight face Buddha...I need information on his camp...

Ash spent the next hour discussing with this prisoner. His name is Jaa. He was born in this village and naturally he was trained to help Eight face Buddha organization. He grew up together with Hugo and Poy too. Jaa was the best fighter in the organization and he helped in drug trafficking too. When he traveled out of the village during missions, then he realized the damages of Heroin destroyed many lifes.

Jaa eventually decided to quit the organization and want to become a monk. Naturally Eight face Buddha don't want to lose a top talent that they groomed as a child. They put Jaa in the cell and only willing to release him if he agree to continue work for them in drug businesses. Jaa don't dare to try anything funny because it will impact the danger of his whole family in the village. The lady was his younger sister and she tried to plead with Hugo to release Jaa. She offered her body to Hugo on few occasions.

Jaa was furious to find out Hugo tricked her sister into a drug addict so that he can control her. Hugo want her sister to convince Jaa to work for the organization again.

Ash: Jaa, you didn't have a choice when you were younger because you were grown up here as a kid...but you certainly have a choice to make things right now...you are a Buddhist and believed in karma. You don't want the next generation of kids in your village to be in the drug businesses right? We can end this together!

Jaa: Ok. I will work with you. But not everyone in the organization are bad...most of the villagers were innocent...they didn't know the outside world and the impact of heroin...I will provide you the details of the organization...the key places to destroy and the key bad guys to destroy etc..

Ash: Great! Just curious if Poy considered in the list of bad guys to destroy?

Jaa: Poy was a good brother of mine since young. It was rather strange after Poy went operation to become a woman. Poy was weak and not cut for this businesses since young..she was not interested in the business too. Only recently Eight face Buddha asked her to tag along with Hugo to learn the trade then she reluctantly followed the instructions. Poy is not a bad person...she is not in the list... why? You know her too?

Ash: Hmm..hmm..yes I know her...let continue to discuss our plan la..

Ash and Jaa discussed the plan for hours until midnight.

Ash: Hey Jaa, it was a long day for me. And I was injured too...I need to rest and we continued our discussion tommorrow. Sorry this place is not suitable for me to rest well...I will find better place to sleep

Ash returned to the nicest accommodation building to find a suitable place to sleep. He decided to drop over Simon and Hugo's room to peep.

Simon was still fucking the same villager woman...probably his second or third round.

Hugo was fucking another lady...maybe his girlfriend or wife or another village girl. These two guys really live like a king here...

There were no vacant rooms on the level and Ash walked up to the next floor. This floor was quiet and he saw dim lights at the biggest room at the end. He was curious and sneaked inside to take a look. The room design was girlish and there was a woman laying on the bed. Ash went nearer and saw Poy! She seem little drunk and there were two empty wine bottle beside her. She was looking at photos from her mobile phone. On a closer look, they were the photos of Ash!

And even more interestingly was Poy actually masturbating her pussy while looking at Ash's photo! Ash was already very horny after watching the sex sessions in Simon and Hugo's room.

Will Ash fuck Poy in this perfect situation without being discovered by anyone? And will Ash fuck Poy after knowing that she is a transgender woman (ladyboy) now?

What will you do if you are Ash???

Stay tune...
Old 12-03-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 14-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 15-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lampaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro. following this
Old 15-03-2020, 04:39 PM