The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Helipadpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Northern neighbourhood massage with maximum teasing

Been patronising this neighbourhood MP for quite some time and was truly one of the 'gems' in my directory. Recently decided to visit again after my aching body from workouts, sharing one of the most teasing ever massage I ever had locally.

Other than my shaft, she's basically oiled every other parts of my body, to the extend of massaging the balls. This place was mentioned previously several times by fellow brothers in the forum, walking distance from M MRT Station. It was so good that I feel like going again after writing this experience.

Review
Massage: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Damage: 88/hr, 132/1.5hr

ML varies from different nationality. Personally prefers PRC. Abit costly to go weekly, will cut down abit to save some Vitamin M.

Pardon my short review for this PLACE. Stay safe brothers. 🙌🏻
Old 14-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helipadpad View Post
Been patronising this neighbourhood MP for quite some time and was truly one of the 'gems' in my directory. Recently decided to visit again after my aching body from workouts, sharing one of the most teasing ever massage I ever had locally.

Other than my shaft, she's basically oiled every other parts of my body, to the extend of massaging the balls. This place was mentioned previously several times by fellow brothers in the forum, walking distance from M MRT Station. It was so good that I feel like going again after writing this experience.

Review
Massage: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Damage: 88/hr, 132/1.5hr

ML varies from different nationality. Personally prefers PRC. Abit costly to go weekly, will cut down abit to save some Vitamin M.

Pardon my short review for this PLACE. Stay safe brothers. 🙌🏻
Can share with me? Please
Old 14-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all
Re: Northern neighbourhood massage with maximum teasing

Teasing with or without happy ending?
Old 14-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
ahsiao1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc?
Old 14-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

to the extend of massaging the balls <-- good shit
Old 14-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Hi Bro, mind share contact? Northsidr rarely have good Gems
Old 14-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
to the extend of massaging the balls <-- good shit
I will say probably depends on ML on the extensive massage, do note that this review is base on my personal experience as I probably was attended by 60% of them so far. You may want to share your thoughts after 😊
Old 14-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Prostate price and still need additional for top up?
Old 14-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
I can't understand why is there still so many ppl help to promote such $88 service here...
Old 14-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
RISKEM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good!! But the 88 dollars service abit expensive 😅💸💸
Old 15-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
I can't understand why is there still so many ppl help to promote such $88 service here...
exactly and must start a new thread.
Old 15-07-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
exactly and must start a new thread.
Hello fellow readers, I understand the concerns about massage services at 50 range and 88. To be honest, initially I had the same mentality too, trying to keep the expenses at the lowest possible. As time goes (also the personal experience at various places), I feel you'll get what you paid for.

Of course I have some favorites at the 50 range places, however its not as extensive as some of the 88 places that I have tried. Some 88 places are mediocre to be honest, and of course I will not share this kind of places. The ultimate decision is yours to decide, whether you will be willing/keen to explore on 88 or to be budget friendly at 50. Hope you can see through my point of view and of course do share your adventures if you have any! Cheers 😉
Old 15-07-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

For 88 if no help to release what the point.. if need top up 50 dollar to release.. then I find that it not worth..

Just go for those 50 + 50... The ml will tease u then release u already..
Old 15-07-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

$88 too expensive. Nowadays ML got to tease to snare repeated customers.
Initially, after CB lifted all rush for massage fix bcos long time no go.
This week, MPs experiencing slow down in biz.. not because of overplayed or sian but bcos of tanking economy. Many no jobs or reduced pay or on regular no pay leave.. many many tighten belt. Go once a week now becomes twice a month or once in three weeks
This was feedback from my ML.

Clients are on better higher ground and can expect better services. $88 p massage are really gimicks and not value for money..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 15-07-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
$88 too expensive. Nowadays ML got to tease to snare repeated customers.
Initially, after CB lifted all rush for massage fix bcos long time no go.
This week, MPs experiencing slow down in biz.. not because of overplayed or sian but bcos of tanking economy. Many no jobs or reduced pay or on regular no pay leave.. many many tighten belt. Go once a week now becomes twice a month or once in three weeks
This was feedback from my ML.

Clients are on better higher ground and can expect better services. $88 p massage are really gimicks and not value for money..
Agree with u.. starting everyone rush to massage.. 3 different ml told me their first 2 days of business super gd.. about 11 - 12 customers... But after that is about 2-4 customers...

And also teasing should be already include in the massage 😉... Why need to pay 38 dollar more for it.. anyway we will topup 50 for hj already..

Everybody should spend wisely .. now money quite hard earn...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1