The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
pakpak2001 must be very sad now
======================================
yes sad i did not tip your old mother & slap her retard KingKong son
Old 03-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share, i was one of those who throw in my feelings to one of the ML and almost marry her, but i realise that beside me, her other customers are also giving her gifts and buying her dinner. I broke off with her and i and sticking to pay and forget service now, no matter what they say.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
Just to share, i was one of those who throw in my feelings to one of the ML and almost marry her, but i realise that beside me, her other customers are also giving her gifts and buying her dinner. I broke off with her and i and sticking to pay and forget service now, no matter what they say.

Good that you woke up bro. Advice is NEVER have feelings for them cause they will only take you as ATM machine and let other people continue being carrot to them.. if I'm the ML once I get enough I just fxxk off here and thinking that how stupid can SG men be so easy to give money and expensive gifts
Old 03-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I feel you bro. It was a natural feeling I guess, the attachment of a presumed "love affairs".

I ever paid for 1 ML too, shared feelings all. But the pt where she gave more to those customers who "paid more" or "younger chaps". Suddenly I was in a inferior situation.

Good Riddance. I just treat her as a whore now. LOL

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 03-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
I feel you bro. It was a natural feeling I guess, the attachment of a presumed "love affairs".

I ever paid for 1 ML too, shared feelings all. But the pt where she gave more to those customers who "paid more" or "younger chaps". Suddenly I was in a inferior situation.

Like the boss says, whores are just for fucking. Don't put any emotion affection into them. Their sob stories and words are largely fake.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone have their learning time.. just remember to be careful.. pay and move one that the best...

Some of the ml I know now act very haolian got alot of customers back.. so act big.. I just boycott them lor...rem a whore is still a whore... No matter how long u know them...
Old 03-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
In the past, i had met a ml who ask me to save money and dun visit her at the parlour

Instead save $$ n use that $$$ to meet her during her day off, then can go have meal together, window shopping and then go fk at hotel

I was like walao more expensive than geylang.
bro I guess u had ur fair share of fun so take it as a transaction lor. yes is ex but at least u didn't bleed wor... not the real kind of bleed but u know what I mean can le haha
Old 03-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
============================================
i was the same as yr frd
bankrupt but i have no balls to jump
but the girl jump ship, MIA
wah that rather shocking to hear from u, I thought u damn Lao jiao and experienced since keep seeing u give diff FRs and many Info.. but thumbs up to u for not jumping, imagine the pain ur family members will feel.. money small matter, can earn back de
Old 03-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post

ya bro
Even the richest carrot cannot get ML heart faithfully.
No matter how many gifts and how much cash
contribute to them.
They lost true love feeling once they fall in this line.
Manage our finance before manage their needs
Old 03-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
ya bro
Even the richest carrot cannot get ML heart faithfully.
No matter how many gifts and how much cash
contribute to them.
They lost true love feeling once they fall in this line.
Manage our finance before manage their needs
I feel what you said yes that the day the go into this line, some part of their values and soul have warped.

I am not saying they are bad people but how they look at money and relationship will never be the same again.

They see all kinds of men coming to F them.
Some are good fathers
Some are good husbands
Some are good sons
Some have wonderful career

But why do they still “eat outside”? They get numbed by all these... trusting no one fully after.

Even ML between ML snatch clients and backstab one another for money.

This line is not what we can imagine.

Happy or not happy, also have to get kissed, licked, dig, fxxk by many men.

Some were cheated when clients run without paying, some customer force their way in when they have mensus.. etc.

So they lost that touch of reality the longer they are in this line. If anyone want to be that white knight to save the damsel, either you have a gold hill or the average folks like us. Do take care of your own finances before taking care of them.

Cos that’s the only way they will stick to you.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
I feel what you said yes that the day the go into this line, some part of their values and soul have warped.

I am not saying they are bad people but how they look at money and relationship will never be the same again.

They see all kinds of men coming to F them.
Some are good fathers
Some are good husbands
Some are good sons
Some have wonderful career

But why do they still “eat outside”? They get numbed by all these... trusting no one fully after.

Even ML between ML snatch clients and backstab one another for money.

This line is not what we can imagine.

Happy or not happy, also have to get kissed, licked, dig, fxxk by many men.

Some were cheated when clients run without paying, some customer force their way in when they have mensus.. etc.

So they lost that touch of reality the longer they are in this line. If anyone want to be that white knight to save the damsel, either you have a gold hill or the average folks like us. Do take care of your own finances before taking care of them.

Cos that’s the only way they will stick to you.
Aiyo just remember the term F&F

FUCK & FORGET!!!! Got so hard meh these MLs also are married with kids or have their own lifes. They won't fall for people one la.. those carrots and Roberts and white knights need to wake up
Old 03-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Aiyo just remember the term F&F

FUCK & FORGET!!!! Got so hard meh these MLs also are married with kids or have their own lifes. They won't fall for people one la.. those carrots and Roberts and white knights need to wake up
Just pay for the service... No need help other to raise their children lah...haha
Old 04-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yep. Agree with you. Their view of money, life and men is forever warped. If I am the ML, FL or WL, I would be thinking..

1) I need to earn as much money as I can while I am still young and youthful. I can't be earning that much to support myself or my family when I am in my 40s. So, tok every carrot I can, hook every man I can. It is like earn a large sum now, and ration/earn a small amount for rest of their lives...

2) so many men have fucked them, and alot of them are married, have gf, etc.. They will probably have a hard time ever trusting men would be faithful to them. I wouldn't say it is bad. It may be a taboo in some cultures like Singapore and western countries, but tolerable in some other cultures (actually, the notion of monogamy is only been coined in recent history. For the larger part of human history, men fucked multiple women, and women have multiple mates).

The only thing I learnt so far (after been emotionally burnt a couple of times) is to let them know upfront that you are not rich, and will not pour everything you have on them. If they still want you.. Good for you.. But know that it will be almost impossible that the r/s will lead to marriage. So you can only be a fling/ FB/ FWB/ companion. And of course, don't expect her to be faithful to you too. She probably will also be fucking or having r/s with other men. You have to be prepared that one day, the girl might go with another richer man (for practical reasons), or be bored with you. So always protect your money, and your heart..give abit by abit.. If girl reciprocates, good, if not, then it is time to cut losses
Old 04-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Just pay for the service... No need help other to raise their children lah...haha

Totally agree even though it might be easier said than done. There was once an ml brough her son over for holiday and i agreed to be the “tour guide”. Thank god i managed to distant myself later on, else i could have been the biggest roberto ever
Old 04-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Totally agree even though it might be easier said than done. There was once an ml brough her son over for holiday and i agreed to be the “tour guide”. Thank god i managed to distant myself later on, else i could have been the biggest roberto ever
Anyway they mostly treat us like 🥕 one.. u r lucky to distant urself..if not u will suddenly have a son le.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1