The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
walk past there quite often on my way to night class....got one not bad , always try to jio me in....dunno what kind of massage they offering..maybe will try get her contact next time.
wah u also come here for night class
scary sia lol

have we met?

the pic u post, is she wearing a uniform?
if so i probably seen them around before engaging ppl for services
Old 11-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any1 know places where they wear such uniforms to massage u? Like quite turn on sia
Old 11-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbigbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one at Victoria Street is good... Look for C...
Old 12-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
wah u also come here for night class
scary sia lol

have we met?

the pic u post, is she wearing a uniform?
if so i probably seen them around before engaging ppl for services
haha... i don't think so........I am the only guy in the class.............huat ah

her colleague wear uniform....there are 2 shops there....sometimes very aggressive one...but got one girl see me walk past many times and then i tell her i no time need to attend class until she sian already....
Old 12-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha... i don't think so........I am the only guy in the class.............huat ah

her colleague wear uniform....there are 2 shops there....sometimes very aggressive one...but got one girl see me walk past many times and then i tell her i no time need to attend class until she sian already....
Bro can share the contacts? Tks tks
Old 12-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ehh my course also female dominant..
hmmm we are likely in the same or related industry
Old 26-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

anyone tried these 2 shops ? if they are beauty shops, i don't know why they are approaching men.

I mentioned earlier there is one at Perfect beauty....approached me today so i stopped and talk to her a bit. up close , she looks really chio...i suspect she is Vietnamese.... name is A...........

anyone had tried pls feedback.
Old 27-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyone tried these 2 shops ? if they are beauty shops, i don't know why they are approaching men.

I mentioned earlier there is one at Perfect beauty....approached me today so i stopped and talk to her a bit. up close , she looks really chio...i suspect she is Vietnamese.... name is A...........

The shops already closed?
Old 27-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yeah beauty shops. Went there too much, to both. They approach women also but mainly men. Go inside, do massage and talk, talk, talk smoothly and trying to sell package. No special so when you leave, you leave with blue balls wanting to go back soon.
Saw one new shop at the opposite side of the street, next to Burlington Sq. Lady standing outside openly asked me if I wanted massage. Getting curious now.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Tried a few gals there, quite pretty but hard sell. Does the Viet gal do massage and facial?
Old 27-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yeah beauty shops. Went there too much, to both. They approach women also but mainly men. Go inside, do massage and talk, talk, talk smoothly and trying to sell package. No special so when you leave, you leave with blue balls wanting to go back soon.
Saw one new shop at the opposite side of the street, next to Burlington Sq. Lady standing outside openly asked me if I wanted massage. Getting curious now.
wah bro, blue balls means got teasing ? so same as massage place? change to undies or shorts ? can PM which one you try ?
Old 27-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslee2002 View Post
Tried a few gals there, quite pretty but hard sell. Does the Viet gal do massage and facial?
i don't mind if they stroking my cock and doing their hard selling.......i think the viet girl don't massage, cos everytime see her jio customers outside...
Old 27-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

interested to know how is it like now. i went there once a couple years ago. no special because i opt for facial but i didnt put on any shorts.so is just a tower covering my bottom getting facial done. lol
Old 27-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i don't mind if they stroking my cock and doing their hard selling.......i think the viet girl don't massage, cos everytime see her jio customers outside...
Pretty ones jio customer. Fugly ones inside doing facial and massage. Hahahaha
Old 27-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I see...I have been frequenting another gal at this place for some time. She is leaving soon. Have u tried anyone there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1