The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-06-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

"As some of you may know, there are already talking about letting some MP/SPAs (under health & wellness) to be re-open in Phase 2."

Bro, I think these MP/SPA like what you said are purely in the business of health & wellness, like foot reflexology, (TCM) therapeutic massage (real tuina), Urut Melayu and ayurvedic massage. Not those fuckshop in HDB disguise as MP. I sure AV know which are the real health centres and which operates as meatshops. They may open the clean ones in Phase 2. I dont think govt subsidise PT/GL gals. That's why many went back home in Msia.

Last edited by wineglass2000; 14-06-2020 at 01:15 AM. Reason: missing info.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

3 mths ago many FLs and WLs had left this red dot. The main reason I guess is health issues. This virus is deadly. It cannot be contained. Whats next?

My experience. No special services. One such is BJ. All rooms must be fixed with air coolers and air cons. Session not more then 20 minutes. Full room clean up after sessions. I not sure whether the girls will do this.

If Wuhan virus is easy to handle, 1/2 yr ago WHO will not tell the world to lock down. N Korea is lock down with or without the virus. The country practice closed door policy past 50 yrs. Nothing to them.
Old 14-06-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I already feel a little Sian now bonking Tom Yum pussies at FL Dome 1... I'm now badly yearning for Malaysians special delights at PT...
Old 15-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

Gonna share another FR since its a slow day. This is for H26R6 Queenie.

My first time with her was a few days before CB, i admit it was a crazy thing to during a pandemic but i needed it. When i got there, lots of the WLs already closed doors and said they were on mandatory leave. It was also the first time I saw Queenie. Its crazy since I have been going to PT since last year.

Face value, she is quite pretty. She has this calm, soothing beauty. She was wearing nighties and glasses, while reading a newspaper. Just like a MILF next door.
Her body is just my type. Got the right amount of meat, decent sized boobs, thick thighs, good curves, and milky smooth and white skin. She said she's been using a lot of lotion ever since.

Service is great. She helped me undress and get dressed too. She's very accommodating from start to finish. I felt like a baby being pampered. She lets me touch anywhere and everywhere.

BJ is good but feels great because she looks great.
FJ also feels great because I find her really attractive.
The big surprise was the AR, it was my first time in my whole life. I admit I got mind-blown.

Will definitely RTF.

Last edited by davidiiideee; 15-06-2020 at 09:22 PM. Reason: typo
Old 15-06-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post

My first time with her was a few days before CB, i admit it was a crazy thing to during a pandemic but i needed it. When i got there, lots of the WLs already closed doors and said they were on mandatory leave. It was also the first time I saw Queenie. Its crazy since I have been going to PT since last year.

Face value, she is quite pretty. She has this calm, soothing beauty. She was wearing nighties and glasses, while reading a newspaper. Just like a MILF next door.
Her body is just my type. Got the right amount of meat, decent sized boobs, thick thighs, good curves, and milky smooth and white skin. She said she's been using a lot of lotion ever since.

Service is great. She helped me undress and get dressed too. She's very accommodating from start to finish. I felt like a baby being pampered. She lets me touch anywhere and everywhere.

The big surprise was the AJ, it was my first time in my whole life. I admit I got mind-blown.

Will definitely RTF.
Good that you enjoy your last session with Queenie in this house, after CB & when PT re-open they will be no more in operation. You need to find her in another location, where you have to find out yourself.
Old 15-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Slow day so I'll also share my last FR before PT was closed for Covid19

My last was H28 R01 - Helen and it happened around 2 to 3 weeks before it was closed. As always she wore her dress showing her Dcup nehnehs and as she closed the door we undressed and she wasn't wearing any bra or underwear as usual Because business was slow so she had more time to give me a BJ while I autoroamed her body. After BJ I told her I wanted doggy followed by finishing her in missionary

While cleaning up and putting clothes back on we chatted and she told me business was slow. Good thing I was nearby and had the urge to find her for one last piak. If I knew PT would close I would've went to drink kopi and go back for 2nd round
Old 15-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post

The big surprise was the AJ, it was my first time in my whole life. I admit I got mind-blown.

Will definitely RTF.
Aj you mean Anal job or she lick your ass hole?
Old 16-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hate morning shifts... So to pass time now and since it's a slow day in the office, and not many colleagues around, I would like to post this so called FR of my last great fuck with FY before the Cheebye CB...

Can't remember the actual date, but I think it was around late February or early March.... Wanted to get Janet that day, but her door was closed.... Luckily for me, FY's door was opened but surprisingly the door was not opened fully.... An Ah Tiong was lurking outside but FY ignored her... I pushed the door when she saw me, she welcomed me with her cute smile... Told her I thought her door was closed , but she told me she purposely didn't open the door fully as she worried about the Covid problem that was then beginning to plagued Singapore....

Proceeded to the basin, she washed me up and at the same she frenched me like a crazy, another of FY hallmarks... While me sitting at the basin, her hands washing my balls and all, and at the same time engaging in deep Frenching, I rubbed my left fingers on her clit and I just loved rubbing on her trimmed but hairy pussy...

We made our way on the bed, gave me AR, BBBJ, requested 69, I devoured her pussy and asshole.... She cowrided me, frenching and me sucking her small but cute saggy Neh Nehs.... As often, her gold chain she likes to wear on her neck kept on hitting my mouth during the cowride... We then proceeded to missionary and before that, I humbly asked her permission to paint her... Painted her and she moaning... Pumped her missionary, the usual wet frenching , sucked her tits before releasing my load inside the CD...

Before goin out of her room, she told me she's goin back KL in few weeks time and only be back in April.. Gave me a kiss on the lips when I bade her bye.... Sadly that was probably the last time I will taste her pussy again this year or worse for eternity...
Old 17-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Just heard some updates on PT....... PT will only be allowed to resume after Phase 3.
Apparently PT / GL are lump together with Spas / MPs in so-called "Phase 4" category and amongst the last to resume.
MPs are allowed to open in phase 2...

Even as we speak now there are a lot of discussion whether legal prostition will open in phase 2
We will nv know until the AV give them the green light

There are still 2 days to 19th.. let's wait
Old 17-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
MPs are allowed to open in phase 2...

Even as we speak now there are a lot of discussion whether legal prostition will open in phase 2
We will nv know until the AV give them the green light

There are still 2 days to 19th.. let's wait
I guess chances of PT re-open on 19 is 0%, already some OKTs having conflicts with their landlords.
Old 17-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I guess chances of PT re-open on 19 is 0%, already some OKTs having conflicts with their landlords.
If the issue is about rental money, OKTs should give discount to their girls... It's not the girls fault in the first place... BTW out of curiosity, how much the OKTs paying for the rental every month?

Janet always complained to me back then about her H28 boss... She told me last year, the old lady Permed haired boss when she wanted to give up the old house, once floated the idea of renting at Desker before finally moving to present the house.. Obviously Janet not happy with the idea since that place too exposed with the Banglas and Ahnehs able to stand outside and oggle at the girls... In fact Janet was quite happy with her present room since it's spacious compared to her old room.. Can't imagine if one day PT girls relocate to Desker.... Zarina Queen of Desker will have stiff competition Liao..
Old 17-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

But Zarina is post-op leh. Only if you don't like actual abalone then will have competition lah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
If the issue is about rental money, OKTs should give discount to their girls... It's not the girls fault in the first place... BTW out of curiosity, how much the OKTs paying for the rental every month?

Janet always complained to me back then about her H28 boss... She told me last year, the old lady Permed haired boss when she wanted to give up the old house, once floated the idea of renting at Desker before finally moving to present the house.. Obviously Janet not happy with the idea since that place too exposed with the Banglas and Ahnehs able to stand outside and oggle at the girls... In fact Janet was quite happy with her present room since it's spacious compared to her old room.. Can't imagine if one day PT girls relocate to Desker.... Zarina Queen of Desker will have stiff competition Liao..
Old 18-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Insider updates: when PT reopens, some girls will move to other houses as one of the houses will close down.
Old 18-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

H26 gals already shifted to other houses in Apr b4 go back m’sia.
Old 18-06-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
H26 gals already shifted to other houses in Apr b4 go back m’sia.
still got more updates...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1