The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Parklane massage

Here at Parklane now . Is the level 4 shop near the escalator good?
Old 15-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
if u the guy u believe meh
Selectively lo
Old 15-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Michelle was rather persistent in pushing the 3p, a bit of a turn off.

Only walk past, never went in? Or you already visited someone else?
She earn money if customer visit the two girls
Old 15-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal4life View Post
Here at Parklane now . Is the level 4 shop near the escalator good?
Lvl 4 no massage shop... you mean lvl 5 that’s viet enter at your own risk
Old 15-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Lvl 4 no massage shop... you mean lvl 5 that’s viet enter at your own risk
Oh yes you are right, that was level 5, not level 4. My bad. Avoided that and went to another shop at level 5. Not too bad to be honest
Old 15-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Haha angry cause she goes out with client then in the first place why the bf even take her when he knows she works this line. Bloody Carrot ownself shoot ownself
Old 15-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
XiaoDingDang05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
My guess is Xiao Qian never told him she went dating with customers, that's why quarrel.

Can we have a refresher, where is XQ located exactly?

Please provide directions...
Old 15-07-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal4life View Post
Was also walking around Parklane today and saw a few Bros walking around but didnt find anyone nice. Anyone here has got a shop to reccomend for young-ish ML? There was this lady at Level 3 who kept beckoning me but 1 look at her and i just walked away.
I also went there and could not find anyone suitable. Anyone has recommendation ? But not many shops there
Old 15-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Haha angry cause she goes out with client then in the first place why the bf even take her when he knows she works this line. Bloody Carrot ownself shoot ownself
Emotion this thing... hard to control.

Even in normal relationship also same.

When wooing, everything or flaw can accept.

When in a relationship, the possessiveness might grow.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Ok mah... Xq become single, anyone would have the chance to replace the next one. Get free service with total gfe..
Old 16-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Ok mah... Xq become single, anyone would have the chance to replace the next one. Get free service with total gfe..
The last slot bro already got rush or half service after XQ being banged the whole day.

Imagine you are the last of the last, at home she still got strength or mood to service bf meh..
Old 16-07-2020, 05:50 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Hahahah bf will have to pay more for service lo .comestic new iPhone,bags..spend time to fetch her ..we can settle with 150..
Old 16-07-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Parklane massage

To all Bro’s in here in and in this thread let’s not talk about these ML personal life whether they are married / got bf / who Dabao / kids / etc which I think there’s nothing to do with us ! Unless you are the one and you are jealous about it !

let’s keep on explore this place with good / bad ML FR and enjoy right !

Even one of us have our own story of life so why not just keep it simple and enjoy while you still can
Old 16-07-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

How old is Michelle ah..her body really good sia
Old 16-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How old is Michelle ah..her body really good sia
She told me 38
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread