The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
S went back to China as she has found a carrot head. I still keep in contact with her. Wasted she is the best out of the 3 with great tits, service and nice face. Loves to cock tease u and caress your cock. Waxing is paining but much much relaxing with her soft sensual touch. Had a while time with her

L dressed sexily. Manage to strip her after waxing and finger her till her pussy is damn wet. Didn’t follow up as the shop is not conducive. Heard L service is unpredictable but so far ok for me. Choose the room with shower and there will be more happening

E has bigger tits but her face is so so. Skills I feel much better than L and service is better and more humble

J is at Bukit Merah. Biggest tits out of the 4. Really gentle and quite good at teasing. However she don’t give HJ anymore. Heard getting married or bf don’t like. Apparently don’t need the $$$. Really wasted because she is quite pretty and have DD cup tits.
anyone visit J at her new show ?doe she still tease when waxing you ??? don't mind getting hard from her teasing. can DIY later
Old 15-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
anyone visit J at her new show ?doe she still tease when waxing you ??? don't mind getting hard from her teasing. can DIY later
if you checked several pages back you'll find my review on her new place.

also, she's no longer at BMC (as stated by bro bonking), dunno why someone trying to csb here?
Old 15-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
S went back to China as she has found a carrot head. I still keep in contact with her. Wasted she is the best out of the 3 with great tits, service and nice face. Loves to cock tease u and caress your cock. Waxing is paining but much much relaxing with her soft sensual touch. Had a while time with her

L dressed sexily. Manage to strip her after waxing and finger her till her pussy is damn wet. Didn’t follow up as the shop is not conducive. Heard L service is unpredictable but so far ok for me. Choose the room with shower and there will be more happening

E has bigger tits but her face is so so. Skills I feel much better than L and service is better and more humble

J is at Bukit Merah. Biggest tits out of the 4. Really gentle and quite good at teasing. However she don’t give HJ anymore. Heard getting married or bf don’t like. Apparently don’t need the $$$. Really wasted because she is quite pretty and have DD cup tits.
Bro... Care to share L contact?
Old 15-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Good summary! Pity I tried J too late....

Quote:

Old 15-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sefton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share J contact and new location? Thanks!
Old 15-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 10
djbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdjbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked J at her new outlet a week ago, she no more working at BMC anymore.
Old 16-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonfart View Post
Just finished my session at bmc... Later texted the lady boss to enquire about her, told me her name is M***
Tried this shop and so far no hanky panky from M***. She is professional about the waxing. I find that this shop the services really value for money. Cheaper than most shops.

What I was impressed with is M**** was maticulous in making sure I was smooth after waxing. She took time to really pluck those remaining hair. She told me. It is because the boss taught her that giving good service (not those hj or bj hor) will ensure returning customers.

Last edited by overboard; 16-07-2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone share contact for waxing dont matter if got happy ending or not(if have also shiok)

Can exchange with a ML contact i have
Old 16-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 10
djbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdjbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had already shared contact wif a few bros..

Just wanna clarify to those bros tat ask mi question.

J do clean at this new outlet, purely waxing and facial notin more.

Cheers!!
Old 16-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

can share j contact
Old 17-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a waxing joint in Balestier?
Old 17-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Is there a waxing joint in Balestier?

Yes there is bto, maybe can check at locanto
Old 17-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lost contact for L, anyone kind enough to pm me her contact, thanks in advance.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
ed3333 is a Helpful and Caring Samstered3333 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share J contact tks
Old 18-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
And beside the shop got uncles sitting there
.. L is too loud manzzz

Last time I frequent S , I always cheong through back door.... More tactical
Wow tiko bro. What you did to make L loud?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread