The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

My friend lose his savings and marriage chasing a ml. The funny thing is I knew this ml visit her several time. One day this ml disappeared after my friend give her his savings to tide her family during covid.

My friend was searching for her. I look at my friend and ask what's her real name. He shocked his head saying you know also initially called Angie then switched spa called sha sha and finally Tracy in another spa.

I just said you dun even know her real name.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t be silly la. If during this CB u can’t cheong, use the cheonging money to buy ur wife something. If not then get ur children some nice toys or electronics. Still too much money buy something for your parents. Or even buy yourself a nice meal

Sponsoring some ML is the dumbest thing to do.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
============================================
i was the same as yr frd
bankrupt but i have no balls to jump
but the girl jump ship, MIA
Anyway u did the right thing of not jumping

Money can earn back lah...
Old 09-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Anyway u did the right thing of not jumping
Money can earn back lah...
========================
bro, thank you for your encourage
which is u i m not shy to share my stupid past with bros here,
& also tell bros not to anyhow give big tips or $ to chicks in this line
but some f me for spoiling the mkt for their girls
Old 09-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
i was the same as yr frd
Sorry to hear about that bro
I hope we all learn a valuable lesson from this.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
========================
bro, thank you for your encourage
which is u i m not shy to share my stupid past with bros here,
& also tell bros not to anyhow give big tips or $ to chicks in this line
but some f me for spoiling the mkt for their girls
No right or wrong lah.. money is urs

I use to overspent on ktv gal also.. buy her time to go out shop watch movie.. and pay her extra money.. I regret my action.. but what done was done.. no point look back.. look forward and be more smart..

Up u +16.. enjoy ur day

Sorry bro I accidentally - ur points.. will try to up u back.. think I too sleepy.. so sorry

Last edited by lazyguy; 09-07-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

MLs shouldn't give money to them because they treat you as a money tree only if you too good to them by giving money. They only treat you like a normal customer and they won't love you if not they won't choose being a ML.. so just pay, punish them and ram them hard to see them in pleasure and spank them and forget about it. Want to rtf is up to you
Old 15-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
I think ML also can be friend, but should not have money involved.
I was lucky to meet at least 2 nice ML.
I will go out for dinner or supper, normally we take turns to pay.
We will talk about everything that we can think of, even keep in contact after she went back via video call.

I think as long as no money are involved is ok, if ML says you need to buy your for me to go out, then I probably still go out if I really like her but I will treat this as a service not a friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
MLs shouldn't give money to them because they treat you as a money tree only if you too good to them by giving money. They only treat you like a normal customer and they won't love you if not they won't choose being a ML.. so just pay, punish them and ram them hard to see them in pleasure and spank them and forget about it. Want to rtf is up to you
Old 15-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
We will talk about everything that we can think of, even keep in contact after she went back via video call.

I think as long as no money are involved is ok, if ML says you need to buy your for me to go out, then I probably still go out if I really like her but I will treat this as a service not a friendship
A story I keep mentioning: I heard a ML (2/3 years ago) saying to an Ang Moh customer using her broken english and the translator
"You already come here so often and pay already 50$ every time at the counter, I do not want you to spend more,I take care of you and I get the money from the other singapore customers"

After that, my fairy tale was done.
They can be beautiful, cute, nice, but at the end they are ML, it is their job, and I do business with them.
They write me for more money? That is fine, but either they give me something in exchange, or goodbye.

I do not have anything against Ang Moh, but they already get all the hottest singaporeans from the office etc... why also ML?
I am Pinoy btw.
Old 15-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
A story I keep mentioning: I heard a ML (2/3 years ago) saying to an Ang Moh customer using her broken english and the translator
"You already come here so often and pay already 50$ every time at the counter, I do not want you to spend more,I take care of you and I get the money from the other singapore customers"

After that, my fairy tale was done.
LOL, hard to believe what you say, no ML will reject gift money, no matter how frequent the customer.

Personally the closest i have heard this myself, is being told : rather than tip her, might as well use the cash to top up for more time. Maybe it is the shop's incentive system for them or whatever, i don't know. Surely something to their advantage.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, hard to believe what you say, no ML will reject gift money, no matter how frequent the customer.

Personally the closest i have heard this myself, is being told : rather than tip her, might as well use the cash to top up for more time. Maybe it is the shop's incentive system for them or whatever, i don't know. Surely something to their advantage.
I can give you few examples of girls who do that.

1. Bei Bei from JQ, she left.
Doing that, saw it first-handed.

2. Cherry from the SPA in the same stretch.
Clean spa for everyone, not for one ang moh I know who is there and gets to enjoy everything for free.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Also have ba. Not those seasoned in Shenzhen, zhuhai, guangxi ML.

Those that just started being ML in SG. At the start their value system is not warped yet. Slowly they will be corroded by the other girls and also other customers.

Some customer also live off ML. Well it a cruel environment. Not many can stay true to themselves.

I also met some good and later saw them turn bad. And some bad, turn good later on in life after settling down and having kids.

But a lot, I don’t have numbers but would like to think majority fall into the shithole of no return when their value system cracked.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post

I feel the same as you. Once money involve, just take it as transactional and not emotional.

There was a ML where we started hitting it off. Until the time I ask her out, she ask me to buy her hour.

I did it twice, paid total $172 for her to accompany me for dinner and drinks.

But I told myself that it’s transactional and I will get it back.

Resulted in another 3 drinking sessions where I did not buy her time. I waited for her to knock off then ask her out.

Needless to say, bang her silly.

This happened before the circuit breaker.

When she was about to fly back to avoid the circuit breaker, she hinted about needing money...

I pretended not to catch the hint and wish her 顺风.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was the same as yr frd
Bro, I am glad to hear you have no balls to jump.
Imagine what will your dependents do if that happened?
Who will look after them?
How they will pick themselves up after the event?

Lost money = no problem.
As long as there is a tomorrow, any money can be earned back.
But you have only ONE life.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Bro, I am glad to hear you have no balls to jump.
Imagine what will your dependents do if that happened?
Who will look after them?
How they will pick themselves up after the event?

Lost money = no problem.
As long as there is a tomorrow, any money can be earned back.
But you have only ONE life.
Thanks. Amen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1