The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 07-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 19
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

I rarely post FRs, but Lindy deserves all the 5-star ratings/two thumbs up/3 Michelin stars or whatever stamp of approval a reviewer can give these days. I've been back to see her multiple times, and for this old-timer it takes a lot for a woman to get me to do that.

Perhaps it's her effortless GFE, or those wonderful boobs of hers, or her skills... whatever it is, she was my first call after this CB of a CB ended, and funnily enough the last one before CB started. Heck, aside from trying the occasional Dome 3 FL (for variety), I can't remember the last time I saw another local FL.

I suppose maybe one wants to be selfish and not post FR or say too many positive things, since that attracts more clients, making it harder for me to book her when I want , but in these times, our FLs deserve all the support we can give, and she really really deserves it. Because "she's worth it!"

Now to go text her to make an appointment for this week
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
seth741 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lindy thanks so much for your wonderful service. totally enjoyed my time with u.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 0
Lindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud of

Hey dearies,
at the moment I am only hosting incalls 3 - 4 days a week, not daily.Only car dates at North side (You Drive) is avail daily when I'm not busy with incalls. I usually update my availability by 12noon if I'm working that day. If I don't post means it's my rest day/not avail? Don't spam msgs or call plsss!!

Note: Kindly state ur nick,age,race,n ur preferred time in text.When Iím busy I only reply to straight forward msgs.Priority will be given to those who follow format. Tq 🙏🙏😊

Schedule this week:
Thurs 18/6: 1pm - 10pm (Car dates at North side)
Fri 19/6: 3pm - 12am (Incall in town, discreet)
Old 22-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Lindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud ofLindyxoxo has much to be proud of

Schedule this week:
Mon 22/6 : 330pm - 11pm (Incall/Car dates)
Tues 23/6: 12noon - 11pm (Incall/Car dates)
Wed 24/6: Off day

*Msgs with no details (nick, age, race) will be ignored
Old 27-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nineten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
I rarely post FRs, but Lindy deserves all the 5-star ratings/two thumbs up/3 Michelin stars or whatever stamp of approval a reviewer can give these days. I've been back to see her multiple times, and for this old-timer it takes a lot for a woman to get me to do that.
Posting because need two posts for PMs. What you mention is true. Met her twice last year. The friendliest person I have met. Great experience all in all
Old 02-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
jocoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally met this lady after trying to fix an appointment with her so many times as itís not easy to book her.This is my second meet up with Lindy and she is still as sweet and accommodating as the first time I saw her.Service received exceeded my expectations.She is a horny girl if u can hit her spots.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 19
JOHN is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJOHN is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJOHN is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJOHN is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had made a booking for Lindy earlier this week, my oh my worth the money and quality time.
My 1st time booking on a local girl, so I give it a shot to try.

No regrets as she welcome me in her braless silky dark blue sleep tops and a pair of shorts covering her body. She direct me to her room, paid her the money and a little chat, then we hug each other with some sensual french kiss. We strip our clothes for a shower and she give me a BJ there. After the shower, we dry ourselves, she placed a pillow on the floor and kneel on it to give me another round of BJ. A GND, fair, womanly curves with a pair of natural c cups boobs for sucking & kneading. Finished my 1st shot with her during missionary with caps on.

After some resting and chatting, she starts to service me with BJ and then she ride on me in cowgirl style. Had a hard time coming out so I ask for a HJ and she agreed. During the HJ, she poses herself to let me view her body when a sudden urge come again as I ask for a cap to pump her again. Finally shot my 2nd load in caps with me sweating all over my body and she was also wet with a wet patch on the bed sheet.

Had a rest again before shower, after that I take my leave back home.

Aftermath, will return for Lindy again as she provides quality services, not those commercial service like pay, fxxk & go. Important is that she will not pick up calls or messages during the service. Thank you Lindy!...
Old 13-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cloudy29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very attractive lady. Book on 6th july
Old 14-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Schedule this week:
Tues 14/7: 1130pm only (Town, discreet)
Wed 15/7: 1pm - 11pm (Town, discreet)

*Msgs with no details (nick, age, race) will be ignored

Last edited by Lindyxoxo; 14-07-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old 14-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Icecaveman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I msg you but no reply?
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Wed 15/7: No more slots
**Next availability: Thurs 16/7 from 230pm onwards

❤️❤️Incall/Car dates available ( Town, easy access n discreet)

**Msgs with no details (nick, age, race) will be ignored

Last edited by Lindyxoxo; Yesterday at 08:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1