The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any way not to disclose divorced status during VD/SD?

I am with my current gf for 3 years. And we are planning to get married by end of this year. The thing is, I did not tell her I was divorced. Because it was such a painful time in my life that I do not wish to talk about it again.

So now comes a time I have to declare Document Verification & Statutory Declaration at ROM soon.

Is there any way I can submit my documents without her knowing?
Old 13-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I am with my current gf for 3 years. And we are planning to get married by end of this year. The thing is, I did not tell her I was divorced. Because it was such a painful time in my life that I do not wish to talk about it again.

So now comes a time I have to declare Document Verification & Statutory Declaration at ROM soon.

Unfortunately no. It is against the law and ROM already have your previous marriage details if you are married in Singapore
Old 13-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
alexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexis88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any way not to disclose divorced status during VD/SD?

Quote:

Bro, i know its a painful time in your life, but i feel still got a few months to ROM, find a time to sit down and talk about it with her. Else you'll always be haunted about hiding it from her.

Wish you luck
Old 13-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

I know this is a no-brainer question with the answer that I should have known. Hai..

Nevertheless thank you all for the replies.
Old 14-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Don’t cheat yourself again. You have fail in the first relationship, don’t repeat again.......
Old 17-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

u need to let her know u're divorced before.
no use hiding such things
even if u manage to hide, 1 day it'll still catch up with your new life.
Dont be a wimp
if she cannot accept your divorce, which / if she doesnt has anything to do with it. You're better off not marrying her.
If she's the cause of your divorce, then good luck to u
Old 18-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Why need to hide when the relationship was before your current?

Also if she log onto ROM website and inout your particulars, she will be able to find out that you were married before though the website will not state if you are divorced.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Thank you all the bro’s here for your good advice and intention. I just do not wish to mess up the dynamics of the good relationship we have right now. Sometimes we know what to do, what not to do. But end up not doing the correct thing.

I will think of how to bring it up to her.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you have to keep a divorce history from her means she is not the right woman for you. Don't repeat the same mistake twice.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My heart goes out to you. Wish you all the best
Old 04-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

My two cents worth, is to be honest with her soonest possible, as you are going to enter a new chapter of life with her together. Honesty is the best policy.

Quote:

Old 15-08-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Any way not to disclose divorced status during VD/SD?

Quote:

Excuses. Coming from a woman point of view. You said it's a relationship of 3 years and you cannot find chance to tell her? Why did you hide such a fact from her to begin with? She wasn't given a choice to make an informed decision to choose you as her boyfriend then now you want to deprive her of making a right choice for the kind of man she wants to marry?
Painful you say. It doesn't justify you hiding this fact. And hiding in my opinion is equivalent to having the intentions to not tell the truth.
She is going to marry you and you are still thinking about how to CONTINUE to lie to her and say you'll honor yourself and protect her as her future husband to be?
Old 17-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Excuses. Coming from a woman point of view. You said it's a relationship of 3 years and you cannot find chance to tell her? Why did you hide such a fact from her to begin with? She wasn't given a choice to make an informed decision to choose you as her boyfriend then now you want to deprive her of making a right choice for the kind of man she wants to marry?
Painful you say. It doesn't justify you hiding this fact. And hiding in my opinion is equivalent to having the intentions to not tell the truth.
She is going to marry you and you are still thinking about how to CONTINUE to lie to her and say you'll honor yourself and protect her as her future husband to be?
The most hateful thing to do is lie.My wife lied to me for 17 yrs now on way to divorce.Fuck waste my time
Old 18-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS jiayou!

better to come clean now than to have to lie and use excuses to bullshit her later.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come clean. Paper can never wrap the fire.
Diffuse the time bomb rather than carrying it around without knowing when it would explode.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1