The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 02-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
KKSingapore is one of the Best!KKSingapore is one of the Best!KKSingapore is one of the Best!
Re: Indian FL in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Fully agree. Indian ladies often have some of the best, sharpest and most distinctive features for Asia ladies. similar to Caucasians. They can be really proactive and passionate when in the mood. I tried one North Indian in Mumbai previously, and that is definitely one of the best bonks i have had to date. They are inclined to have naturally big natural breasts with really good expression and moaning.
Totally agree. Tried 2. 1 has now disappeared. Calm Karma but sharp and hot. Wish there were more. Live in hope.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 11
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Totally agree. Tried 2. 1 has now disappeared. Calm Karma but sharp and hot. Wish there were more. Live in hope.
2020 will probably go down as the worst year of selection & choice for FLs since they appeared decades ago. Even Geylang closing for such a long period is unprecedented; really can go crazy wan no joke. This year is really farked, just hope it will be 2021 when I wake up tomorrow haha.
Old 14-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 1
yuanswang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuanswang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted post
Old 14-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 1
yuanswang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuanswang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Fully agree. Indian ladies often have some of the best, sharpest and most distinctive features for Asia ladies. similar to Caucasians. They can be really proactive and passionate when in the mood. I tried one North Indian in Mumbai previously, and that is definitely one of the best bonks i have had to date. They are inclined to have naturally big natural breasts with really good expression and moaning.
Can share more stories about the Mumbai sexperiance. How you find her and damage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1