The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

She working as a maid..
To all Bro, please show some respect to the maid as they are here to work for living for their family.
300 per month and able to bonk for numbers of shots in few hours during their rest day without any commitment and horny for cock.
And most important is DDF, can you guarantee all the FL is DDF??
If you are good, perhaps you may go for raw unlike FL always go for rubber and feelings was huge difference compare without rubber..

Lastly, NO OFFENCE to all Bros. if yes, apologize for it.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
abango is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What about her?I guess she is a maid
Old 30-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

she look classy...any bro know her?
Old 30-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
She working as a maid..
>
Lastly, NO OFFENCE to all Bros. if yes, apologize for it.
Upped you - for your direct words !!!
Old 30-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only paid for the room for my FB. Nothing else. Others I have fuck before nvm give more than $30 for top up. Therefore total damage never more than $40 for room + max $30 top up.
Old 30-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson526 View Post
I only paid for the room for my FB. Nothing else. Others I have fuck before nvm give more than $30 for top up. Therefore total damage never more than $40 for room + max $30 top up.
Yes this way treat them n respect them not give too much allowance or borrow money to them n thumb up
Old 30-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
How about now ?

she looks classy...any bro know her ? She is a maid in sg ?
Old 30-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
Very nice
Old 31-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
livingtall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI there bros.... i actually am disadvantaged as i cant really go out on weekends to meet up(im usually free on weekdays)....
but im more then happy to share.
gt to know this maid through an app.
Chat with her for a few days and then she said she wanted to see me....
well we did video call on viber...
she actually quite shy while chatting. But on viber... knn she super horny...
2nd video to call to her, she was in her room and tadaaaaaaa....
She went completely nude and den started to finger.... fully shaven...
i am willing to share her contact...
Please do share any contacts u have who are avail on weekdays or for a quickie....
PM ME
Old 31-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Ytd received a blowjob frm a regular fb. She took 10 over mins to make me cum in her mouth.. i took video of it.. can see my cum dripping out frm her mouth. So shiok!! Just bought her a pack of cigarette.😉😉
Old 31-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

got to know one maid, will meet her soon, and today she ask me to bring divorce cert to show her during the meet up.

any bro had this question before, any suggestion ?
Old 31-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
got to know one maid, will meet her soon, and today she ask me to bring divorce cert to show her during the meet up.

any bro had this question before, any suggestion ?
Seriously ?

You didn't tell her to bring her separation / annulement / divorce document also ? Or better still, if she is filipina, ask her to bring certificate for capacity to marry

Some of these girls will say they are separated or not in talking terms with their husband, but in reality, a lot will still go back to their Husband / bf or lover back home.

If any girl asks me divorce certificate, you have 2 choice - a) make her feel stupid or b) ignore her

To do a), you need to be very sarcastic, but trust me, 99% of the maids don't know sarcasm.

So switch to b) - ignore her and find other fish.

Some of the maid think they are very smart by asking divorce certificate - you tell her rudely you plan to fuck her, not marry her. And if she want somebody to marry, not to worry, her number can be sent to a dozen SBF bros, all of whom will promise to marry her ...

Last edited by etsys; 31-03-2016 at 04:26 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good reply bro etsys
Old 31-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Seriously ?

You didn't tell her to bring her separation / annulement / divorce document also ? Or better still, if she is filipina, ask her to bring certificate for capacity to marry

Some of these girls will say they are separated or not in talking terms with their husband, but in reality, a lot will still go back to their Husband / bf or lover back home.

If any girl asks me divorce certificate, you have 2 choice - a) make her feel stupid or b) ignore her

To do a), you need to be very sarcastic, but trust me, 99% of the maids don't know sarcasm.

So switch to b) - ignore her and find other fish.

Some of the maid think they are very smart by asking divorce certificate - you tell her rudely you plan to fuck her, not marry her. And if she want somebody to marry, not to worry, her number can be sent to a dozen SBF bros, all of whom will promise to marry her ...
Thanks bro for the detailed answer

I will ask her for those document first hehe, and plan to move over and do other fish ...
Old 31-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

Got a maid contact for exchange .. 30 years old .. super slim with 34b .. and very horny .. she wants to meet me on weekends for horny sessions, but i cannot meet on weekends. she requested me to intorduce to someone who can meet on weekends. no need to pay her anything .. may be just lunch ... willing to exchange with anyone with contacts of pinay maids / indo who can meet on weekdays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1