The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Filipino in singapore: Pinoys in sg have gone too far

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

FILIPINO IN SINGAPORE: PINOYS IN SG HAVE GONE TOO FAR

Post date:
24 Apr 2014 - 7:05pm

Greetings readers,
I'm a Filipino living and studying here in SG. I've lived here since I was 7 and now I'm about to leave secondary school. Life here have been great,even though I occasionally complain about stuff like living expenses and transportation issues. I'm aware of the number of Filipinos working,my parent's are as amongst them,which is the reason I'm here.

Recently,I've been reading about the "Pinoy Independence Day in SG" articles. I know about how some, or not many, Singaporeans hating on Filipinos about stealing places and stuff,cos I've been mocked before about being Filipino. Now,I'm not those who are going to say "We have the right to celebrate it",no. I'm here cos I'm enraged about the recent actions of Filipinos in Singapore.

The most recent article I read is about the Filipino on HardwareSG Forums stating that Filipinos should already be a part of the 4 races in Singapore,that we should already be a strong race here. No. You people don't have the right to say that. Yes,I'm fully Filipino and you Filipino readers are thinking I'm betraying the Filipino people,but I'm not. This is their country. Singaporeans are already suffering from lack of space in their country, plus the added competition in finding jobs or getting into schools and you people still want to be a part of SG? Really?

First,you celebrate the Philippines' Independence day in Singapore's commercial centre and now you claim to be respected as a part of SG? Do you people think Singaporeans like that idea? We are already getting hated so much for occupying their country. Have some respect. You are disgracing our country's name by doing this.

http://www.djkorn.org/racist-people-attack-filipinos-and-philippine-inde...

Readers,here's a link.
I read this and I was enraged They have not even heard of the other side of the story and they want to call Singaporeans racists? Read the comments,you'll find people saying "jealousy" or "lazy Singaporeans". Really? These are my proud countrymen? Remember,we are THEIR guests here.

And to those Singaporeans who likes to post comments or statuses saying how Filipinos should get out cos we're stealing your places,that you deserve it, I just want to let you know that not all of us think like them. I'm not saying Singaporeans don't deserve the jobs,but last time I checked,most of the companies here are owned by people from OTHER countries. You're Singaporean,but that doesn't mean you fully deserve it. It's all up to the company's decision,they can hire anyone they think is qualified,doesn't matter if local or foreigner.

=> And why are only SGs 'qualified' to serve NS? :oIo:
I'll end it here, and let you people discuss about it. I just wanted to voice out my opinion.
-Mr. Cheddar
TRS Contributor

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1