The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by portsafra View Post
ah yes picking up at clubs. i hit rate quite low hahaha i dont look good enough!
go for make over hahaha
Old 13-04-2023, 07:04 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pentacoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do the gogos, gentlemen's clubs and bars get more crowded during Songkran? Or are the watersports tourists not really into that?
Old 14-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
What is the market price now for ST/LT at Hollywood?

Season Chill is a bar where lady sit and drink with you? Have you tried dabao from there before? What's the BF and asking price for ST/LT?
If you need to Tabao, still to walking street and Soi Lengkee, end of story.
Old 16-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
What is the market price now for ST/LT at Hollywood?
Hollywood mostly people do LT. I also nv do ST before.

There are 5 tiers of girls or FLs there.

LT can be as low as 1k baht (coz nv discuss price and next day give as taxi money) or as high as 12k baht.

If you are new, obviously you can't tell which girl below to which tier.
But see from the way they wear, their looks, their body, the girls they hang around with, u probably get the whole idea on which tier they are in.

The 5 tiers:
2-3k
4-5k
6-8k
9-12k
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 16-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

bros, I am planning to go pattaya for the first time the next time I go BKK in May. any bros has some info on how to travel from bkk to pattaya? Like any recommended method? and cost?

Kamxia in advance
Old 17-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
bros, I am planning to go pattaya for the first time the next time I go BKK in May. any bros has some info on how to travel from bkk to pattaya? Like any recommended method? and cost?

Kamxia in advance
ways to travel to pattaya (assuming you travel to pattaya straight from airport and not from within bkk city):
1) taxi from airport
2) book a car / van before you reach there. They will pick you up from airport
3) bus from airport

taxi runs by meter. dont know how much and never took it before.

booking a car costs about 1000 - 1400 baht. Van costs more but takes more people. So depending how many people are going there together with you.

for bus. Go to level 1 of suvarnabhumi airport. theres a counter there for you to purchase the bus ticket. less than 200 baht per pax. I would advise you to book and pay for the ticket online first, then collect the ticket at the counter when you are there. Booking online allows you to choose the bus timing and guarantees you a seat for that bus. If you buy the ticket from the counter, they will allocate you the next bus available, which could be 1-2h later.
Old 17-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ways to travel to pattaya (assuming you travel to pattaya straight from airport and not from within bkk city):
1) taxi from airport
2) book a car / van before you reach there. They will pick you up from airport
3) bus from airport

taxi runs by meter. dont know how much and never took it before.

booking a car costs about 1000 - 1400 baht. Van costs more but takes more people. So depending how many people are going there together with you.

for bus. Go to level 1 of suvarnabhumi airport. theres a counter there for you to purchase the bus ticket. less than 200 baht per pax. I would advise you to book and pay for the ticket online first, then collect the ticket at the counter when you are there. Booking online allows you to choose the bus timing and guarantees you a seat for that bus. If you buy the ticket from the counter, they will allocate you the next bus available, which could be 1-2h later.
if from bangkok central, ekkamai got bus terminal for vans to pattaya.
Old 17-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Thanks a lot. Sounds good. looks like the difference is if go by bus cheaper but a lot longer about 4-5hr? If take car, more expensive probably a lot faster. Not sure where can book car? airport has?
Old 17-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks a lot. Sounds good. looks like the difference is if go by bus cheaper but a lot longer about 4-5hr? If take car, more expensive probably a lot faster. Not sure where can book car? airport has?
i dont think the bus / van 4-5 hour. pattaya only 1 to 2 hour away. book car airport should have although i cannot remember which level.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 17-04-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
1.5h from airport, 2h from within bkk.
book car just google for it.
car is much more comfortable and slightly faster. pickup directly from/to hotel also. Can also ask driver to stop along the way for breaks / food / snacks.
bus seat can be a bit small even for average sized people. There is toilet in the bus. Dont ask me clean or not i never even took a peek before.
Old 17-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Hollywood mostly people do LT. I also nv do ST before.

There are 5 tiers of girls or FLs there.

LT can be as low as 1k baht (coz nv discuss price and next day give as taxi money) or as high as 12k baht.

If you are new, obviously you can't tell which girl below to which tier.
But see from the way they wear, their looks, their body, the girls they hang around with, u probably get the whole idea on which tier they are in.

The 5 tiers:
2-3k
4-5k
6-8k
9-12k

The prices has been steadily increasing due to big spenders from Koreans/chinese. Worth it or not is really up to individuals. No wonder some of my acquaintances are going back to bkk which the prices seems more 'normal'
Old 18-04-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Google this.....
https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/

Only 1000BHT(small sedan) from Survanabumi airport. Safe and reliable . The lady driver will wait at arrival terminal with your name. Just pay them when reach your destination.
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 18-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Oh nice. thanks for the recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Google this.....
https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/

Only 1000BHT(small sedan) from Survanabumi airport. Safe and reliable . The lady driver will wait at arrival terminal with your name. Just pay them when reach your destination.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
The prices has been steadily increasing due to big spenders from Koreans/chinese. Worth it or not is really up to individuals. No wonder some of my acquaintances are going back to bkk which the prices seems more 'normal'
bkk prices also not normal depending where you. if you go to places frequent by chinese tourists then inflated.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Thanks for sharing!

Btw does anybody have any cheap n good accommodation at pattaya to recommend? (Lady friendly)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1