The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nauggnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Which floor n room bro?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: JB Vice Raid on Budget Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
According to the newspaper report in Sin Chew Jit Poh ( together with photo ) it is JB HOTEL .... located at the corner ( same row as Ocean Hotel ) near to Wisma MBF and Merlin Tower

Bros, it is near the curry fish head coffee shop.

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 02-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Vice Raid on Budget Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Bros, it is near the curry fish head coffee shop.
Correct !

It is the same row as the famous Curry Fish Head Shop / Ocean Hotel .... corner lot
Old 02-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bvroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to find violet...walk up to 2 nd level...turn right and right at the last room
Old 06-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
s1d3w1nd3r is Cool - loads of Potential

Eh This place still have or not? How to go? Need to bring own rubber or not? I wanna try this place.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Ocean Hotel

Brother! Ocean is there for at least 25 yrs, if i am correct? A period of time was shut down for about 2 yrs due to reno. This was what i heard from old timer, there was a brothel near the sea side, and was shut down about 25yrs ago.

The WLs were transfered fr that place to Ocean, till today it remains and it will stay for years to come. Howcome? You see pics of JB VIPs hanging on the wall, u know the place had strong backing. Haha!

Now, ex PT Violet where is she? I think weekend crowd, will flock to her door, just follow the Q. Or check with OKTs and, WL where is the ex PT WL, they will know.

I advice curious members, especially from here who desire her, to avoid weekend. She is high demand and, time watcher i would take her maybe next month. After all the fuss has cool off, all back to normal, not now my brothers.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvroom View Post
to find violet...walk up to 2 nd level...turn right and right at the last room

Violet room number is 70.

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 07-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had violet last sat... she mentioned that her room is not fixed.

anyway here is a simple FR.

Price : 65RM
BBBJ : Still as good as before
AR : Not provided
69 : Refuse to provide
Frenching : Not interested
FJ : Nil prefer to CIM
CIM : Yes
RTF : Maybe
Old 08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4, Rm70 - Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Violet room number is 70.

Regards,
Vigilant42
Rooms for WLs in Ocean Hotel are not fixed. Believe Rm 70 is in Level 4 - at the end of passage, near "toilet". Thanks for updating.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is Violet? what so special about her? I just been there few hours ago. Just saw a MILF with purple coloured shirt. Is she the Violet you guys mentioned here?

I saw a girl near toilet at level 3. She keep smile at me. But, when I heading to Toilet, she knew no kang tao liao. Therefore, she turn her face not to smile. haha, budget fuck, can't expect more.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Violet: Ex Pertain WL info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elson View Post
Bro, ocean hotel got more pretty and better looking ladies or petain got more? Which place is better?
Petain definitely got more pretty and better looking WLs - ex Geylang Cat 80 or Cat150 (Malaysians) with good reputations providing excellent services. They are now Cat 50 in Petain - S$50/session (20mins). Rarely get good service in Ocean - only M$65 (<S$30) . Info for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taihua338 View Post
Who is Violet? what so special about her? ...saw a MILF with purple coloured shirt. Is she the Violet you guys mentioned here?

Violet dressed sexily with good taste - unlikely to be her. She will stand out from the other WLs in Ocean. Should also be very busy. Rooms for WLs are not fixed in Ocean. Was last seen in Rm70, Level 4.

I saw a girl near toilet at level 3. ... budget fuck, can't expect more.
My answers in "block". To get Petain standard, suggest pay her more for less rushed, excellent services.

Background info (for all): Violet is ex Cat 150 WL, very popular in Geylang for years. Moved to Petain - Cat 50 about 2 yrs ago - also very popular . Just moved to Ocean in Jan '11. Very sexy, well dressed, well groomed, friendly WL. She looks quite like Quan Yi Feng. http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=qian%20yi%20feng%20pics&imgurl=http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com/img/about/addy/Qian-Yi-Feng.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com/about-addy_lee.html&h=600&w=400&sz=30&tbnid=hDZlKGRziBEM fM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dqian%2Byi%2Bfeng%2Bpics&zoom=1&q=qian +yi+feng+pics&hl=en&usg=__yw_x-FXfxbWrLVSo_UoC54_XGq0=&sa=X&ei=0s92Ta2YEIWevgOp_b TgBQ&ved=0CBAQ9QEwAA&start=0#tbnid=hDZlKGRziBEMfM& start=0
Quite unfortunate to end up in Ocean - Singapore AV probably did not extend her permit (reason unknown). Suggests asking floor OKTs for Violet room number - when there. Definitely worth the wait if there is a queue.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elson View Post
Bro, ocean hotel got more pretty and better looking ladies or petain got more? Which place is better?
I thought this place got raided by the Malaysian police sometime last week and number of fuckers got caught with their pants down.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
I thought this place got raided by the Malaysian police sometime last week and number of fuckers got caught with their pants down.
http://sbfsg.org/showthr...144939&page=19

I think this report is pertaining to Ocean Hotel, I stand to be corrected if i am wrong
Old 09-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
http://sbfsg.org/showthr...144939&page=19
I think this report is pertaining to Ocean Hotel, I stand to be corrected if i am wrong
Ocean "Hotel" is not a budget hotel - more like Petain. Apparently untouched by raids so far.

Picture of hotel in the news would appear to be JB Hotel (same side as City Square). Earlier raid could be AoJi Hotel plus an adjacent one (opposite City) - mentioned of 2 hotels connected at 3rd level in the news.
Old 14-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Ocean Hotel

To clear the doubts, Ocean hotel is not a hotel, is a red ligh districts. There are no rentals of rooms. The system is same with Petain and, Desker brothels. The WLs have rooms, u walk up a floor you see rooms with numbers.

The different are, bigger rooms and, never take pics. The look out men are not like PT uncles, i think they mean business. Service wise? I think try 1 time, don't think u want to take another girl.

I got feeling, Ocean girls provides better services to non Chinese, all this yrs i seen Thai and Indian customers. Over at PT threads, there were members complaint on rejections, maybe Ocean WLs will welcome them. I am not really sure, sorry!

What i find Interesting, the open air toilets are located at the deep corner, no door just stand and pee. No flushing systems too, i have not see this after the 70s. Remand me of Holland Village, an open air cinema, same toilets with Ocean hotel. Haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1