The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 25-11-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

And suddenly I was in a dilemma.

I had opened an invitation, not sure what I would do if he accepted, and he accepted, but only if I really wanted it.

If I said no, he might think I was a super tease. But I guess he would be ok with it.

If I said yes, was I really prepared for him to come over? Maybe I should meet him somewhere else instead. Maybe a hotel. Maybe a staircase. But wait, just how far was I willing to go with this guy?

With Dan, I'd known him for years. But here was someone I only chatted with for a couple of months. What were his true intentions? He seemed like a pretty nice guy over Telegram, but you never really could tell with these virtual things.

I decided to test the water. To see if I could figure out what he really wanted to do.

Me: Only meet the top half right?

T: If that's what you want.

Me: What about the bottom half?

T: Well that depends on you right?

Me: You won't force me to do anything I don't want to?

T: Yup.

Me: Ok. Do you drive?

I texted him my address.

Me: Pick me and we'll go somewhere.

T: Sure. Give me an hour.

Me: Ok.

Now I was really dead. What was I thinking? We could go to a public place, so that if anything bad were to happen, I could run away. But there's no way I'd let him bury his face in my chest in public. But going somewhere discreet and private would be rather dangerous.

On the flip side, what if I was so turned on by him that I wanted to go further? Definitely can't do that in a public place with someone unfamiliar. And if he wanted to do it in a staircase.

Maybe we could do it in the car. In a car park somewhere. But I didn't have much experience with car sex. Some minister did say you didn't need a lot of space to have sex. But a car seemed like a bad place to do it. Either one or both of us would have to be contortionists. Maybe he had experience. Who knows.

Then again, what if he was turning me on so much but when I undressed him, it was an instant turn off? It probably wouldn't be that enjoyable anymore. Maybe he was like Mike and had magic fingers. Maybe he had a magic tongue.

The more I thought of it the more flustered I became.

What should I wear? Something teasing but not too revealing? Something with easy access if we went all the way? Maybe a dress with no panties? Maybe FBT shorts? What about the top? What would give him easy enough access without being too easy? A tank top? A tube? A buttoned up blouse? Which bra should I wear? The ones that I wore to tease him? Or something else?

Decisions, decisions. These were tough decisions.

I guess I would just have to go with the flow.

In the end, I settled on a tube dress. Easy to pull down and easy to pull up. No panties. I bet that would definitely tease him till he went crazy.

He was slightly late in picking me. Perhaps it was a newer estate and he had trouble locating the correct block based on postal code.

I got into his car, it was a hatchback. Part of me was considering actually driving my own car as it was definitely bigger even though it was also a hatchback but probably more suited for some rear seat action.

He was ok I guess, dressed simply in berms and t-shirt. Not good-looking, but not bad either. His body shape based on what I could see was pretty much similar to the photos he sent, except probably some more fats in certain places. Likely due to lack of constant gym sessions. But he still looked like he had a solid base. Nothing compared to Mike of course, who I was sure still harboured dreams of returning to Special Forces somehow. If they even still wanted him.

He was rather polite, only staring at my chest as I entered, but otherwise kept his eyes straight ahead. If I didn't know better I would say he was really shy, like he mentioned before, or he was terrified of me. As though I was a Dragon about to eat him up.

T: Where to?

Me: Hmm. There's some blocks still under construction, maybe you can drive to the multistory car park there?

T: Sure.

He drove there and we headed to almost the second highest floor. I directed him to park next to the staircase.

Me: So. Now that you've seen me in real life. What do you think?

T: You're really sexy.

Me: And?

T: Err…

He was really shy. Like he didn't know what to say. Or do.

Me: You're very different from your online persona.

T: Yeah.

Me: So why did you want to meet?

T: Say hello in real life?

I chuckled.

Me: And?

T: Maybe bury my face in your chest?

He laughed nervously.

Me: You really want to do that? Why?

T: Why not?

He answered a question with a question, and I didn't know how to reply.

Me: How about a live view first?

I pulled down my tube top and bra. I swear his eyes nearly popped out. But he kept his hands to himself and only looked.

Me: Well?

T: Very nice.

I was a little disappointed. He really was a shy one. Maybe I needed to take the lead.

Me: That's it? Don't you want to touch them?

T: May I?

Me: Go ahead.

He gingerly stretched over and cupped my breasts. His hands were cold. Was he a vampire or something? I nearly jumped when his fingers brushed against my nipples. I moaned seductively to tease him. He immediately withdrew his hands.

T: Sorry. Did I hurt you?

This guy was hilarious.

Me: No. I'm just teasing you.

T: Well it's working.

Me: Don't you want to bury your face in them?

T: Yeah…

Me: Go ahead.

He leaned over and nuzzled my boobs while cupping them. I tensed up as his lips brushed against my nipple. They were cold too. I felt them hardening. He teased it with his tongue.

Me: Oh god…

He took it in his mouth and sucked lightly, before biting on my boob gently. The others never bit me so it was a new sensation. His tongue work was also surprisingly gentle, yet effective. I wondered how his tongue would be like below.

He didn't neglect my other nipple, using his fingers to tease them, before swapping over. He went on for a full five minutes and I could feel myself getting wet. Suddenly, maybe not wearing panties was a bad idea. My wetness was probably soaking through my dress and onto his seats. Luckily they were leather.

I moaned into his ear.

I wanted badly to touch him. To feel his manhood, and however small he claimed it was. But I didn't want to go too far as well.

I took one of his hands off my boob and slid it down my body, up my thighs and under my dress. He stopped when he felt the wetness.

T: You went commando?

Me: Yeah. And you are making me fucking wet.

T: Well, you're making me fucking hard…
Old 25-11-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Wow nice update. An exact scene that I am hoping with my female friends hehe.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Superbly wet and ready it seems. 😋
Time for some tongue lashing on her abalone
Old 25-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story sis. Your encounter with Tom and how you teased him was so deja vu for me...
Old 25-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Wow. So damn hot. Will we be lucky enough for u to post some pics too?
Old 25-11-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Thanks for the story. Im getting hard too.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Wow nice update. An exact scene that I am hoping with my female friends hehe.
You'll never find out if you don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Superbly wet and ready it seems. 😋
Time for some tongue lashing on her abalone
Haha. Just wait for the updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
Great story sis. Your encounter with Tom and how you teased him was so deja vu for me...
Oh? Something like that happened to you? Or are you Tom? I still don't know his username on this forum. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Wow. So damn hot. Will we be lucky enough for u to post some pics too?
Nope. Not gonna do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Thanks for the story. Im getting hard too.
Lol! Stay hard!
Old 25-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

I glanced at his crotch area. Either he was wearing really tight underwear or really loose berms. Or he really had a small dick. If he was hard, I couldn't see anything. Maybe I needed glasses.

He was a strange one though. Despite his fingers being mere millimeters away from my pussy, and feeling the wetness, he did nothing. It was as though he was waiting to be given permission to proceed.

He continued to attack my breasts. They were pretty sensitive already, especially my nipples. I was aching for some other touches down below, but he refused to move his hand, merely leaving it on my inner thigh.

Either I make the first move and show him what I wanted to be done, or I could just be satisfied with whatever was already happening.

I took his hand from my thigh and brought it to my mouth. His fingers were long and slender, like a pianist's. I wondered if they were just as nimble. I ran my tongue along the length of his middle finger, stopping at the tip, before popping it into my mouth, sucking lightly as though I was performing fellatio. He merely stared at me. I placed his hand back on my inner thigh.

Me: Touch me.

T: Ok.

He traced the outline of my labial lips. The wetness had already seeped out. His fingers danced around my clit, but never touched it. God, he was such a tease. A few minutes of this touch but purposely avoid the sensitive spot thing he was doing and I was absolutely going crazy. He was definitely teasing me. Probably paying me back for all the teasing I did to him.

Me: Put it in.

He slid a finger in. I don't know why but I immediately tightened around it. He went slowly, in and out, round and round, with his thumb near my clit but not really there yet. His were the true magic fingers. He made me crave for it more and more, yet denied me when I thought he was actually going for it. It was frustrating, but at the same time, extremely pleasurable. How in the world was he not sleeping with his wife? It must have been a lie. But who am I to judge?

More minutes of his slow torture and I was ready to drag him to the staircase and have my way with him. Or even the backseat. Or the front seat if it could recline and there was enough space.

But he was really pacing me and himself, slowly teasing me and absolutely driving me insane.

A slight brush against my clit and I gasped. His fingers probed around the fleshy mound inside me that most scientific research identified as the g-spot. He went slowly, not rushing, he was in no hurry to bring me to orgasm at all. It made me wonder if sex with him would be the same. Slow, sensual pleasure for hours until I literally exploded.

Then again, his finger skills could be compensating for a lack of prowess in other departments. I really wanted to find out. But not now, and probably not here. He was playing a slow game and I would too.

His finger-work gave me a couple of mini-orgasms, something I never experienced before. With the others it was always one or two big ones. He was purposely setting me up for something more. He made me crave his every touch. He made me want a lot more that I never he wasn't going to give at that moment.

Despite the air-conditioning, I felt super hot. Part of me kind of wished I had suggested a hotel instead, then he could truly torture me in every way imaginable. But this was fine too.

But he was damn weird. Not once did he ask me to touch him. Every other guy would have definitely demanded at least a handjob. If he truly was having a raging hard-on, he must have been suffering, needing some sort of release. But he did not. Instead, he concentrated on pleasuring me in ways I never experienced before.

As I reached the final orgasm, he maintained his steady pace. I never thought mere fingers would make me breathless. It was the single most intense orgasm I had without having sex.

He slowly withdrew his fingers from below, and his face from my chest.

He grabbed some wet tissues from the dashboard for me to clean up before cleaning himself.

I pulled my bra and tube up and lay back in the seat, trying to catch my breath.

Me: Wow.

T: Did you like that?

Me: Yeah.

T: Glad you liked it.

Me: What about you?

T: I enjoyed it.

Me: I mean don't you want me to do anything?

T: Like?

Me: Handjob? Blowjob?

T: That's up to you. But I think you're a little tired.

Me: Kinda.

I honestly was still feeling hot and a little dizzy.

T: Should I send you back then?

I was torn. I wanted to see the rest of the package. I wanted to feel more. But I also wanted to rest. What the fuck did he just do to me?
Old 25-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hey, Tom should at least tongue you to orgasm. He could well be a pianist and a painter. Wasted 😜
Old 26-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

For the first time in a very long time, I was confused about what I should do next.

The extended period of teasing had been fun, an interesting way to get to know someone new, and of course, the actual meet up with this hilariously shy and seemingly submissive person which blew my mind.

I was intrigued enough to experience more. But I also wondered if I should. I was married after all.

Mike knew about my closeness with Dan, but of course he didn't know about our recent liaisons, he probably thought that once we were married, I became a good wife. Was I determined enough to keep this thing with Tom a secret if I wanted to go even further? If this became a long term thing?

Me: Do you really not want anything from me?

T: More pics?

I rolled my eyes. Did I really have to be that explicit with him? Or was he just playing dumb. I really couldn't tell. The way he wrote, the way he spoke over Telegram, I found him to be pretty intelligent, but in real life, he was someone else totally. Was I being scammed somehow? It sure felt that way.

Me: You just gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever had in months, years maybe, and there's nothing you want?

T: I want you to enjoy it.

Me: I did.

T: That's good enough.

Me: Are you for real?

T: Yup. Pretty real.

I was frankly irritated.

Me: Take off your berms.

T: Really?

Me: If you don't take them off, I will.

He shyly unbuttoned his berms and lowered them.

Me: And your boxers too! Goodness…

His dick flopped out. He was clean shaven, mostly, some stubble, hairy thighs and abdomen though.

Me: Hmmm…

T: Hmmm?

Flaccid, he was probably the size of… a baby carrot. It was hard to say. There was a whole patch of precum on his thigh and it led back to his dickhead.

T: See. Told you it's small.

Well, he wasn't wrong. It wasn't impressive at all. But I'm sure they grew.

I reached out and stroked it, like I was petting a little bird. He tensed up, probably not expecting me to touch it.

I played with his foreskin, pulling it back and spreading his precum all over the head. I could feel it twitch as it filled with blood under my skillful touch. Soon he was fully erect. I suppressed a smile.

Me: Ok what. It's a nice size. Like my husband's.

T: Nah. It's small to me.

I wrapped my hand and the base. Still had half cock left. What the fuck was wrong with him? Was his self-esteem so low that he felt his really decent cock was small?

Me: It's really nice. Based on all the cocks I've had so far.

T: You have small hands so it looks big.

Maybe I did. Maybe Dan and Mike had huge cocks compared to my hands. I found myself comparing them, but I couldn't really see a discernible difference. This dude was truly weird to think he was small.

Me: I really think you're an ok size.

Then again, I didn't really have that many cocks for comparison. If I were to compare him to black men in porn, of course he's tiny, but then so would Dan and Mike be.

T: Doubt it would fill your mouth nicely.

I chuckled.

Me: You know there's only one way to find out right?

Me: Would you like to find out?

T: That's up to you.

Here I was, his cock in my hand, practically telling him that I was going to blow him. And his response was it was up to me. If it were Dan, he'd probably be pushing my head down already and trying to deepthroat me.

So seriously what was wrong with him? Was he really that shy? Or was it part of his mind games? Or was I going too fast? Was he afraid of me? I had already confirmed to him that he was a nice size. Was he really concerned that I wouldn't enjoy it if he didn't fill my mouth nicely? Was his self-esteem really so low? Or was this really part of some long drawn out mind games.

I wondered if I should just force myself on him and suck him dry. Given his submissive nature, maybe that would be what he liked.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Drachom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Lol! Stay hard!
Won't be hard for long
Old 26-11-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

I squeezed the head and some precum oozed out. I was super tempted to lick it up, but I managed to control myself, rubbing it around the head instead. I could see he was very aroused but trying not to show it.

Me: You like that?

T: You're killing me.

I continued rubbing, he twitched as more precum oozed out, providing more lubricant for me to play with. After receiving such intense pleasure from him, I really wanted to pay him back. I stopped rubbing and looked him straight in the eye.

Me: What would you like me to do now?

T: Anything you want.

Me: Anything?

T: Yes anything.

I resumed teasing his dickhead with my thumb. At the same time, I ran my finger slowly down his shaft, along the vein. He squirmed as more precum oozed out. I blew gently on the head.

Me: There. A blowjob.

T: Haha. That's funny.

I wanked him slowly using his foreskin. All the guys I'd been with all had foreskin. I wonder how it would feel for circumcised guys. Probably not as good. He was practically squirming in his seat. But I didn't like the position in the car. It was really tiring bending over awkwardly to play with his cock.

Me: So… would you like more?

T: It's up to you.

Argh. I swear I was going to kill him. I could be pretty demanding and dominant when I wanted to, but sometimes it would be nice getting told what to do. Or maybe a push in the right direction. This guy was so laid-back and submissive that the only thing stopping me from raping him was my own desire to tease and torture him.

Maybe I should ask him to go to the back seat. I was so fucking wet that I could slide him in without issues. He looked like a nice size anyway. His fingers had already worked their magic and I honestly was craving for a little more.

Now I just had to decide what was going to be more fun. Having my way with him now, or taking my time and dragging this whole thing out to torture him.

Me: Next time we meet, don't be so shy ok?

T: Ok.

Me: You may send me home now.

T: Alright.

So he sent me home. We didn't really set a date to meet the next time.

I was kind of lucky living in a new estate as I didn't have to run to the lift to get home quickly. The wet patch on my dress was pretty obvious.

I got home, showered and changed and dumped the dress in the washing machine.

I was still torn though, that experience with Tom was so satisfying and yet it wasn't.

I texted Dan.

Me: Hey can we talk?

D: Talk or?

He seemed to read my mind.

Me: You know my address.

D: Ok. Be there shortly.
I attacked Dan the second he arrived. He didn't even have a chance to remove his socks.

I grabbed him and pushed him into the living room onto the sofa, stripping him at the same time.

D: Woah. What's going on?

Me: Shut up. I'm horny.

D: Ok. Please carry on.

I took him in my mouth, savouring the feeling of him growing inside, filling me up. I wanted to try something new. It was always on my mind after seeing it on a porn video but I never actually tried it before.

I deep throated him, nearly gagging. He got a shock as I had never done that before. I opened my mouth wider and stuck out my tongue, trying to tease his balls.

D: Oh my god. Don't stop.

He grabbed my head and held it down. I gagged further. Copious amounts of saliva dripped down his balls. Tears flowed out of my eyes as I choked and coughed but I kept my head there, running my tongue across his balls the best I could. He held me there for the longest time before releasing me.

D: What was that?

I wiped the tears from my eyes and the excess saliva on my face.

Me: Don't know, saw it in porn. You like it?

D: Shit. Do it again!

Me: Ok.

I composed myself and deepthroated him again. He held me down again. I wondered if I could do this to Mike, or even Tom. Seemed to be driving Dan crazy.

I couldn't take it anymore though. Seeing the look of pleasure on Dan's face, all I wanted to do was to jump on him and ride his hard dick until I came. I was already soaking wet. I removed his cock from my mouth and got on, pushing him onto the sofa and plunging it deep inside me. I fucked him hard, grinding my clit on him. I came hard a couple of times but I refused to let him go.

It was all that stupid Tom's fault. He made me so horny but couldn't be more decisive on his actions.

To his credit, Dan remained hard for me to use for way longer than he ever had. Perhaps that deepthroat ball licking thing had aroused him so much.

We were both so engrossed that we failed to hear the gate open, and the front door being unlocked.

Mike stepped in.

We froze. I wanted to get off but I couldn't. I felt Dan's erection disappear inside me and his dick flopped out.

M: Oh hello. Don't let me stop you.

He went straight to the game room.

D: Oh fuck.

Me: Oh fuck is correct.

My husband had come home earlier than expected and caught me fucking my best friend on the sofa. Why in the world did I love to put myself in such dangerous situations?
Old 27-11-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Farking good story. More please!
Old 27-11-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

What was I supposed to do now? Why was Mike even home so early? Or had I miscalculated the timing?

Dan quickly wiped himself, put on his berms, and left hastily. What an asshole. What if Mike went crazy and decided to kill me? Dan just left me there all alone to deal with this. I would keep that in mind the next time I blew him. Maybe I'll bite him hard down there.

I went to the kitchen to check whether the knives were still there. They were.

I went to the door of the games room and knocked on it. I didn't even realize I wasn't dressed, only wearing my t-shirt with no bra.

Me: Mike?

He didn't respond. Shit. Did he kill himself?

I turned the doorknob, it was unlocked.

Mike was at his computer, headphones on, happily playing his computer game. Some shooting game. I had no idea what.

I stood beside him patiently until the round ended before I shook his shoulder.

Me: Mike?

He turned around.

M: Yes baby?

Me: Are you ok?

M: Yeah.

Me: About just now…

M: What about it?

Me: Me and Dan.

M: I know you two are still fucking. What about it?

Me: Err…

He stood up, took me by the hand.

M: I'm going to shower. Join me?

I kind of froze at that spot. Was he going to kill me in the shower then the blood would be easier to wash away? I was pretty sure the knives were all in the correct place.

He knew we were fucking for the past couple of years and he never said anything. He even participated in a threesome. While I stopped seeing Dan when we got married, I started again immediately when Dan was back, and I never told Mike. And his response was irritatingly nonchalant.

He tugged at my wrist.

Me: Coming?

I reluctantly followed.

We entered the bathroom, he stripped himself and removed my t-shirt for me. As the t-shirt went over my head, he held my hands there, kissing me gently on my lips, before moving down to my neck, collarbone.

He cupped my breasts lightly and sucked on my nipples, teasing them with his tongue. My god, it had been so long since he touched me this way. I felt myself getting wet, or was it the remnants of my arousal with Dan?

He squatted down gingerly, his leg injury probably still giving him problems, and he placed one of my legs over his shoulder, effectively leaving me to balance on one leg. He planted soft kisses up my thigh. I knew where he was going. I grabbed his head.

Me: Don't, I haven't washed up.

M: It's fine.

I sighed as his tongue traced my pussy lips, teasing them both outside and in. He reached my clit, pulled back the hood and probed at it with his tongue. His fingers, his magic fingers slid in. I wondered if he and Tom took the same fingering classes. They were both pretty damn good at it.

His chin covered in my juices, he came back up, kissing me. I hugged him tightly.

M: I love you. You know that right? I just haven't been myself lately.

Me: I know.

I reached down and stroked his hardness. He spun me around and pinned me to the wall. He inserted slowly, but he really didn't have to. I was so wet. He fucked me in that position, alternating between hard and fast strokes, and slow teasing ones.

After all that frustration from Tom, and the coitus interruptus with Dan, I was finally getting fucked good and hard.

My loud moans echoed through the bathroom, I hoped the neighbours couldn't hear. Or maybe if they did, the ladies would be envious and the guys jealous.

He unloaded into me. It was like a firehose. When he pulled out, his thick sticky cum leaked out and flowed down my thighs. Luckily we were in the bathroom.

We showered together, kissing under the running water, teasing and cleaning each other.

I decided to come clean with him, no more hiding.

Me: Other than Dan, I also got to know a guy over a dating app, we're chatting on Telegram now.

M: Oh? Is he a nice guy?

Me: I'm not sure.

M: What do you want to do?

Me: I don't know yet. Maybe another FWB?

M: You know I won't say no.

Me: I know. But sometimes maybe you should?

M: Just be safe. And remember where your home is.

He hugged me. We dried up. He went back to playing his computer game.

What a day.
Old 27-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Keep going sis! Any tips on how to ask my female friend to break the ice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
You'll never find out if you don't ask.

Haha. Just wait for the updates.

Oh? Something like that happened to you? Or are you Tom? I still don't know his username on this forum. Haha

Nope. Not gonna do that.

Lol! Stay hard!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1