The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all
New joint new pattern??

It’s been a while since I last posted but happened to chance upon a new joint just now and had a new experience so thought I share with the bros here. Walked in without appt and got assigned to ML Apple who was at the counter. Long story short, standard massage, not piano type, quite attentive ask whether strength ok or not, etc. quite chatty too make small talk, ask got girlfriend or not, how I found this joint, etc. apparently, she said joint only 2 months old and not easy for people to find etc. Halfway through, pull my shorts down, and started butt massage, buah my ass, damn shiok.

After turning over, she press thigh a while, then touch my dick and ask if I usually massage here. Wah New way of asking gq sia… of course I say always got massage here la… then she started liao.. hj not bad, took her time, I roam here roam there roam up roam down then after a while shot my load on her hands.. then I thought finish liao can pack up. But she say wait. She went out and came back with hot towel and helped me wipe my dick and groin area.. Wah lan like take SQ flight stewardess give hot towel sia.. after wipe liao she continue to give me dick massage leh! Say what after shooting must press here, pull the vein here etc. she literally gave me a good 5 mins post happy ending juagen.. knn damn tokgong.. I must also say her attitude very good. Halfway she ask me free or not to extend 30mins I say don’t want but her service level still so good.. at the end told her next time then do 90mins..

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

This is a gem to me so gonna only share with experienced bros who exchange ctc (no those 88 massage pls). I’m also going KL soon so bros who have good massage joints near pavilion with happy ending also happy to exchange ctc
Old 06-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New joint new pattern??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
It’s been a while since I last posted but happened to chance upon a new joint just now and had a new experience so thought I share with the bros here. Walked in without appt and got assigned to ML Apple who was at the counter. Long story short, standard massage, not piano type, quite attentive ask whether strength ok or not, etc. quite chatty too make small talk, ask got girlfriend or not, how I found this joint, etc. apparently, she said joint only 2 months old and not easy for people to find etc. Halfway through, pull my shorts down, and started butt massage, buah my ass, damn shiok.

After turning over, she press thigh a while, then touch my dick and ask if I usually massage here. Wah New way of asking gq sia… of course I say always got massage here la… then she started liao.. hj not bad, took her time, I roam here roam there roam up roam down then after a while shot my load on her hands.. then I thought finish liao can pack up. But she say wait. She went out and came back with hot towel and helped me wipe my dick and groin area.. Wah lan like take SQ flight stewardess give hot towel sia.. after wipe liao she continue to give me dick massage leh! Say what after shooting must press here, pull the vein here etc. she literally gave me a good 5 mins post happy ending juagen.. knn damn tokgong.. I must also say her attitude very good. Halfway she ask me free or not to extend 30mins I say don’t want but her service level still so good.. at the end told her next time then do 90mins..

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

This is a gem to me so gonna only share with experienced bros who exchange ctc (no those 88 massage pls). I’m also going KL soon so bros who have good massage joints near pavilion with happy ending also happy to exchange ctc
Bro, appreciate if u could Pm or share the ctc with me... TQ.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After turning over, she press thigh a while, then touch my dick and ask if I usually massage here. Wah New way of asking gq sia…
You must not have chiong-ed alot if this is new to you, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of

Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

Hi bro , can pm contact ? Tia
Old 07-11-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot View Post
Hi bro , can pm contact ? Tia
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 07-11-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You must not have chiong-ed alot if this is new to you, lol
i also going to say same thing... actually that way is the old way leh... new way is ask if you want bao yang...
Old 07-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

Sound like at jurong area??
Old 07-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lalaland191912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

Bro can share Ctc? Thanks !!
Old 07-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstallionTy View Post
Sound like at jurong area??
He said north leh.
Jurong since when move to the north liao.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, I believe we go to the same joint and serve by the same ML… she is actually a MILF in my opinion 😂 good service and don’t rush. I RTM few time already hahahaa… but her massage strength sometime can be quite hard. Lookwise agreed with your score and she is the better looking ML compared to other 2 ML in the shop. And if she have your WeChat, she will text you everyday to send greeting. Nice lady.
For those going to support her, do take care of her.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky2040 View Post
Bro, I believe we go to the same joint and serve by the same ML… she is actually a MILF in my opinion 😂 good service and don’t rush. I RTM few time already hahahaa… but her massage strength sometime can be quite hard. Lookwise agreed with your score and she is the better looking ML compared to other 2 ML in the shop. And if she have your WeChat, she will text you everyday to send greeting. Nice lady.
For those going to support her, do take care of her.
Bro, appreciate if u are kind to share ctc.. TQ
Old 16-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

pm bro as now in the north, pls pm
Old 16-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

I love A Cup, where is it!
Old 16-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

looks like a shop.i patronised based on the entrance fees...should be in Yishun area...
Old 16-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

ML Apple PRC
Location north
Looks 7/10
Body slim A cup
Damage 68+50

Bro mind share ctc? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1