The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah, that's really sad bro ...then wat r u doing abt it ??...don't expect money to just drop down from the sky like that ..u must be proactive n go look for it ...seduce her like wat I told the other bro n show her yr hardened rod ...after a few times, she will get yr message that u want n need it often
Not doing nothing also. Been more attentive to wife, show more concern, and try to initiate intimacy, or suggest "notti time". But wife still a bit cold... Keep saying tired, not in the mood, or kid is around, etc

Even when she is "in the mood", also just get on with the deed and over... Not much foreplay, not even a bj. So sometimes I also feel what's the point ...
Old 03-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Not doing nothing also. Been more attentive to wife, show more concern, and try to initiate intimacy, or suggest "notti time". But wife still a bit cold... Keep saying tired, not in the mood, or kid is around, etc

Even when she is "in the mood", also just get on with the deed and over... Not much foreplay, not even a bj. So sometimes I also feel what's the point ...
Maybe can talk to her about it?
Old 03-11-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Hi,
Married man..just want to know how often do you have sex with your spouse? For me i have it 2 times in a week... so far satisfied la... wife also ok with the frequency since we both busy at work and kids
....if she is not travelling...then 1-2 times weekly (excluding hj or bbbj)
Old 03-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Still better then some bros here with zero sex with his wife

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimAhHuat View Post
Maybe can talk to her about it?
We actually spoke about this before. Cause she wasn't always like this... When we were younger it was probably me who couldn't catch up with her appetite. But things changed after we had a kid. She did mention she no longer felt like the past where she would have the urge.

It could be hormones playing a trick but she tried taking medication in the past but not much improvement. I have the tendency to believe it's due to mentality instead. Cause she did share with me before why she no longer gives me bj, it's because she's using the same mouth to kiss our kids .. what can I say to that??
Old 03-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Still better then some bros here with zero sex with his wife
Ya I have to agree with tat and really salute their patience or determination.

I admit, many a times I have the thought to turn to FLs or masseurs to help with the release but in the end still depended on my 五指山
Old 03-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh ..You so poor thing bro ..let me try n help u find another one, ok ??
Why you never help me also?
Old 03-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Same with you, since married till now i can count my birthday more than having sex with my spouse.
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Skihon
Happy Birthday To You

There you go, you just get f**ked again. hahaha

This is how it feels like right? Do also no kick.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Well cant la will get scolded especially if mess up her make up or dress etc...
If I don’t have meetings in the morning, at most go in late only right? No big deal. I would definitely give him. Make up can do again and can change dress.

My husband sometimes turn on by those OL outfit. Haha! He say always feels like dominating me when I am in my office wear.

Not sure what men is thinking?
Old 04-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would say guven my curewnt plight, even once a week is considered healthy.

Did you ever communicate with your hubby about his drive? Due to work, stress or age factors?
Many reasons. Age is of course one of them. Stress, unhealthy lifestyle, too many networking and entertainment.

For me, doesn’t matter because not everything is about sex. Sometimes you just want to have conversation under red wine, watch some movies, gg shopping etc..

Free I will meet my gfs for mahjong game, shopping, high tea or go for some drinks. 😆
Old 04-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Many reasons. Age is of course one of them. Stress, unhealthy lifestyle, too many networking and entertainment.

For me, doesn’t matter because not everything is about sex. Sometimes you just want to have conversation under red wine,

watch some movies, gg shopping etc..

Free I will meet my gfs for mahjong game, shopping, high tea or go for some drinks. 😆
Like sis said, could be due to age... She leads a healthy lifestyle, eats right, not much networking or entertainment, she hardly goes out for meeting with her gfs...

We do converse and spend time together... Just ya lacking the sex portion...
Old 04-11-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Like sis said, could be due to age... She leads a healthy lifestyle, eats right, not much networking or entertainment, she hardly goes out for meeting with her gfs...

We do converse and spend time together... Just ya lacking the sex portion...
question for all... would u prefer (i) have a gorgeous looking wife but less sex or (ii) have a wife with sex drive but looks like baby elephant....

sisters views welcomed also..
Old 04-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
If I don’t have meetings in the morning, at most go in late only right? No big deal. I would definitely give him. Make up can do again and can change dress.

My husband sometimes turn on by those OL outfit. Haha! He say always feels like dominating me when I am in my office wear.

Oh wow... i also get turn on for those in OL outfit especially those tight ones can see shape...
You always in those also?
Old 04-11-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Skihon
Happy Birthday To You

There you go, you just get f**ked again. hahaha

This is how it feels like right? Do also no kick.
Thanks bro for the birthday song hahahha
Old 04-11-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

I can understand how he feels, i also get turn on by OL outfit, swimwear and sports wear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1